Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 85 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 75Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamed.deyab View Post
Hi Hay88,

Thanks for the effort, 3615 didnt work unfortunately.

( BP 7981X1245220 )

RadioPhone Alfa 932

7 647 901 010 or It might be 7 647 981 010 ( Couldnt really recocgnize it was a zero or eight)
881

Thanks alot again.
hi 3615 is the code for that serial but if you can enter higher than a six the the code 9059
+(SMARTCARD)
hay88 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Egypt
County: Al Qahirah
Posts: 3
Thankssss a lot hay88
mohamed.deyab is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Serbia
County: -
Posts: 1

Member car:

alfa 156 1.6ts

hello from serbia, i need code for my radio cd (alfa romeo 156 1.6ts 2002)
please help me and thanks

BP - Nr. 7640378316
Prod. Nr. Fiat 156028922

815 BP 037810329912
Darko_NS is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Portugal
County: Lisboa
Posts: 2
Cheers from Portugal!

I have a Alfa 939CD in my 2007 159 SW and I need the radio code. Can you help me hay88?

Fiat Nr: 156 070 4420
BP Nr: 7 645 332 316
e1: 022 329
SW version: 1.21
815 BP533254386248

Your posture is to praise!! The true Alfa spirit!!

Thanks in advance,
Tomich
Tomich is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko_NS View Post
hello from serbia, i need code for my radio cd (alfa romeo 156 1.6ts 2002)
please help me and thanks

BP - Nr. 7640378316
Prod. Nr. Fiat 156028922

815 BP 037810329912
code 5666
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomich View Post
Cheers from Portugal!

I have a Alfa 939CD in my 2007 159 SW and I need the radio code. Can you help me hay88?

Fiat Nr: 156 070 4420
BP Nr: 7 645 332 316
e1: 022 329
SW version: 1.21
815 BP533254386248

Your posture is to praise!! The true Alfa spirit!!

Thanks in advance,
Tomich
code 6345
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Yorkshire
Posts: 1

Member car:

GTV 3.0 V6 24V

Radio Code GTV 3.0 24v

Hi I cannot find my radio code the numbers on the back are 1133298600 & PU-9907A.
Any help would be great nightmare without any music.
Thanks
Stuart
stuartgledhill is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartgledhill View Post
Hi I cannot find my radio code the numbers on the back are 1133298600 & PU-9907A.
Any help would be great nightmare without any music.
Thanks
Stuart
its a clarion you have the only CLARION code available for free (using a serial number ) from anywhere on the Internet
is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with
C 7000000 + + + + on a label somewhere on the metal casing.

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service
or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM)
inside your radio.
ps also see you pm
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Netherlands
County: Utrecht
Posts: 1

Member car:

Alfa romeo 156

Hello,

I also would like some help with my **** (1-6) radiocode. I have a sticker on it that says the serial is:

815 BP331147071503
Blaupunkt GMBH
ALFA 156 CD NS

And another sticker that says:

BP-Nr. 7 643 311 316
Prod. Nr. Fiat: 156 053 738

Many thanks in advance
Alfa1562004 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Yorkshire
Posts: 5

Member car:

147

Hi im selling my radio but cant find the code for potential buyers!!

not sure which codes are need but here goes

BP-Nr. 7 649 378 316
Prod Nr Fiat 735 301 823 0

on side

BP937828458743


any help would be appreciated! thanks!
mogbad is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogbad View Post
Hi im selling my radio but cant find the code for potential buyers!!

not sure which codes are need but here goes

BP-Nr. 7 649 378 316
Prod Nr Fiat 735 301 823 0

on side

BP937828458743


any help would be appreciated! thanks!
code 2533
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Yorkshire
Posts: 5

Member car:

147

Brilliant thank you!!
mogbad is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa1562004 View Post
Hello,

I also would like some help with my **** (1-6) radiocode. I have a sticker on it that says the serial is:

815 BP331147071503
Blaupunkt GMBH
ALFA 156 CD NS

And another sticker that says:

BP-Nr. 7 643 311 316
Prod. Nr. Fiat: 156 053 738

Many thanks in advance
code 2633
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Aberdeen
Posts: 31

Member car:

Alfa 156

Radio Code for Alfa 156

Can anyone supply a raio code for my Alfa 156

BP 037822604064
Alfa 156 high cd
Bp-nr 7 640378316
Prod nr fiat 156 034 209 0
ianmbird is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Cyprus
County: Nicosia
Posts: 1

Member car:

156

alfa 156 radio code

Can anyone help out for a code for my Alfa 156

BP 937817287558
Blaupunkt A937 High
7649378316
e1 021613

thank you
Mariosalfa is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmbird View Post
Can anyone supply a raio code for my Alfa 156

BP 037822604064
Alfa 156 high cd
Bp-nr 7 640378316
Prod nr fiat 156 034 209 0
code 5412
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariosalfa View Post
Can anyone help out for a code for my Alfa 156

BP 937817287558
Blaupunkt A937 High
7649378316
e1 021613

thank you
code 5435
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Aberdeen
Posts: 31

Member car:

Alfa 156

Fantastic -Many Thanks
ianmbird is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Portugal
County: Lisboa
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 6345
Thanks a lot, hay88!

All the best
Tomich is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Australia
County: Western Australia
Posts: 1

Member car:

156

Radio code

Please help me my setreo is asking me for a code here is my serial number Bp 7 6403780316
ewer is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewer View Post
Please help me my setreo is asking me for a code here is my serial number Bp 7 6403780316
Please post the main serial can be found stamped in to the metal casing.
like BP0378x1234567
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Portugal
County: Viana do Castelo
Posts: 6

Member car:

166

hi
can you know my code radio (alfa 166)
Model n.: BE 2580
Serial n.: Y5040795
*2580IB0Y5040795*
many thanks
jylyzhme is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jylyzhme View Post
hi
can you know my code radio (alfa 166)
Model n.: BE 2580
Serial n.: Y5040795
*2580IB0Y5040795*
many thanks
sorry your model is Main Dealer or a Decode Service who will plug it into a laptop and electronically read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: -
Posts: 2

Member car:

156

Hi, My radio now requies a code after the battery was disconnected. Could you please find the code for BP037834850789. Many thanks in advance. Jon
Jon888 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cheshire
Posts: 8

Member car:

156 Sportwagon

Hi could you give me code for
BP331157191075

thank you
Mango and Jazz is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome