Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 80 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 76Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninombre View Post
Hi, after minor surgery to the car (with battery disconnected) I noticed that I actually DONT have the code for the radio. Can someone help with this?

Alfa 156 SW 2.0 JTS, 2003
BP-Nr. 7640 378 316
Prod NR Fiat 156 034 209 0

815 BP037822600257
el 021613

Thanks a lot!
code 5212
hay88 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: Ellie Pearl 14/10/2006 - 11/04/2011
AO Platinum Member
 
Anjenha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hertfordshire
Posts: 17,798
I made a boo boo

I sold my original Alfa Stereo AGES ago, and have been hunting the code card ever since....

Poor guy must think i've run away with his money

Only thing is I have no fabrication code, only a model code

It's original Clarion Alfa, circa 1999 from a pre registered (therefore V reg) Spider.

1133298600 is the only part no I have. I've looked all over the unit, and the manual. The terrible thing is I think I know the code (95% sure) but don't want to be wrong

Can you help? Or help me find the other no you need??

Clearly has the most reliable Alfa in the world
Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride
In mod terms you are as pure as the driven snow.
Anjenha is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Israel
County: Sharon
Posts: 5

Member car:

Alfa 147 GTA

Need master code for Connect Nav+ for 147 GTA

Hello,
I have a 147 GTA with an original CN+ where the phone is not working.
I bought a used CN+ online to replace the original one as I wanted to keep the original look.
Now the unit is asking for a code and I tried 0000-2500 so far with no success.
Can someone please help?
Magneti Marelli
CE 0681
735329871
C141
IMEI 500101110114810
1+SC21P6C

Thanks in advance!
BGAR is offline  
Status: drifter
AO Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Sussex
Posts: 1,067
Hi, Any chance of a code for my 156 radio, bp037822582805. cheers.
seymour beaver is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by seymour beaver View Post
Hi, Any chance of a code for my 156 radio, bp037822582805. cheers.
code 1224
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGAR View Post
Hello,
I have a 147 GTA with an original CN+ where the phone is not working.
I bought a used CN+ online to replace the original one as I wanted to keep the original look.
Now the unit is asking for a code and I tried 0000-2500 so far with no success.
Can someone please help?
Magneti Marelli
CE 0681
735329871
C141
IMEI 500101110114810
1+SC21P6C

Thanks in advance!
sorry Main Dealer or a Decode Service who will plug it into a laptop and electronically read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM)
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Israel
County: Sharon
Posts: 5

Member car:

Alfa 147 GTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
sorry Main Dealer or a Decode Service who will plug it into a laptop and electronically read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM)
The problem is I'm based in Israel where there is one main dealer who is very arrogant and wants $110 for the service.
Any other ideas? It took me months to find this unit and get it over here...
BGAR is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Slovenia
County: -
Posts: 2
alfa romeo 166 2.4jtd code

pls help me find code for my alfa 166:

SlikoMat® - Brezplano gostovanje slik

SlikoMat® - Brezplano gostovanje slik


thnx!!!
davidofski is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Romania
County: Sibiu
Posts: 2

Member car:

ALfa Romeo

Help

Hi Audiotech
Can you help with a code for Alfa 937 HIGH radio ?

BP937838537647

BP-Nr. 7 649 378 316
Prod. Nr. Fiat 735 301 823 0

Thanks!
ANdy05 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANdy05 View Post
Hi Audiotech
Can you help with a code for Alfa 937 HIGH radio ?

BP937838537647

BP-Nr. 7 649 378 316
Prod. Nr. Fiat 735 301 823 0

Thanks!
code 6122
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidofski View Post
sorry for your model Main Dealer or a Decode Service who will plug it into a laptop and electronically read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM)
ps. have you tried the standard code of 4444
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Romania
County: Sibiu
Posts: 2

Member car:

ALfa Romeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 6122
Thanks a lot men !
ANdy05 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Netherlands
County: Overijssel
Posts: 3

Member car:

156 SW 1.6 TS

Radio-code for Alfa 156 SW

Hello,

I need the radio-code for my Alfa Romeo 156 SW 1.6ts, can you/anybody help me?

BP nr. 7640 378 316
Prod. nr. Fiat 156 034 209

Thanks a lot,
Snipmeister
Snipmeister is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Russian Federation
County: St. Petersburg
Posts: 6
Hi hay88!
Could you please help me with a audio code for Alfa Romeo 156SW?

BP-Nr. 7640378316
Prod. Nr. Fiat 156034209
BP037822561422
High CD

Thank you!
Oding is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipmeister View Post
Hello,

I need the radio-code for my Alfa Romeo 156 SW 1.6ts, can you/anybody help me?

BP nr. 7640 378 316
Prod. nr. Fiat 156 034 209

Thanks a lot,
Snipmeister
please post the main bp0378x1234567 serial can be found stamped in to the metal casing
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oding View Post
Hi hay88!
Could you please help me with a audio code for Alfa Romeo 156SW?

BP-Nr. 7640378316
Prod. Nr. Fiat 156034209
BP037822561422
High CD

Thank you!
Hi
code 5121
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 18
Help

Greetings from Finland!

I managed to lose Alfas radiocode. Could someone please help me?
Here's the details of the radio.
BP-Nr. 7640378316
Prod. Nr. Fiat 1560342090
Blaupunkt Alfa 156 High CD
815 BP037834857148

Thank you so much!
buctu is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Netherlands
County: Overijssel
Posts: 3

Member car:

156 SW 1.6 TS

8 653 123 208.2

Can this be the right serial you need?
Snipmeister is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 18
nothing...

Last edited by buctu; 27-09-11 at 10:26.
buctu is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Netherlands
County: Overijssel
Posts: 3

Member car:

156 SW 1.6 TS

Sorry, i have posted the wrong serial.
The wright serail is: 815BP037822561717

Thanx!
Snipmeister is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by buctu View Post
Greetings from Finland!

I managed to lose Alfas radiocode. Could someone please help me?
Here's the details of the radio.
BP-Nr. 7640378316
Prod. Nr. Fiat 1560342090
Blaupunkt Alfa 156 High CD
815 BP037834857148

Thank you so much!
code 1453
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipmeister View Post
Sorry, i have posted the wrong serial.
The wright serail is: 815BP037822561717

Thanx!
code 1153
hay88 is offline  
Status: drifter
AO Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Sussex
Posts: 1,067
could you be the ultimate hero once again for bp037822592720
seymour beaver is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
mjellison1a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Oxfordshire
Posts: 32
Grateful for missing radio code for 159 939 CD SB05
7 646 302 316
815BP630289773706

Many thanks
mjellison1a is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by seymour beaver View Post
could you be the ultimate hero once again for bp037822592720
code 6564
hay88 is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome