Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 77 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 78Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Netherlands
County: Limburg
Posts: 2

Member car:

Alfa GT

mastercode

Hi,

Same problem as many before me:
Bought a second hand Alfa gt 2.0 jts 2004, accu was replaced, request for mastercode which was not included in the papers.

I checked the radio but could not find the BP 14 digit number as mentioned a lot in this thread.

What I could find was Magnetti Marelli:
Imei:500189442006580
and 33129012049 3

Is this suficient to retrieve the mastercode. If not where can i find this bp code?

Thanks in advance, your help is really appreciated.

Kind regards
Osch is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osch View Post
Hi,

Same problem as many before me:
Bought a second hand Alfa gt 2.0 jts 2004, accu was replaced, request for mastercode which was not included in the papers.

I checked the radio but could not find the BP 14 digit number as mentioned a lot in this thread.

What I could find was Magnetti Marelli:
Imei:500189442006580
and 33129012049 3

Is this suficient to retrieve the mastercode. If not where can i find this bp code?

Thanks in advance, your help is really appreciated.

Kind regards
Sorry Main Dealer or a Decode Service who will plug it into a laptop and electronically read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM)
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Netherlands
County: Limburg
Posts: 2

Member car:

Alfa GT

too bad, thanks for the quick reply
Osch is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Belgium
County: Oost-Vlaanderen
Posts: 1
Please help

Car: Alfa romeo 156 JTD

Radio:

815BP037822587136

BPNR7640378316

Radio codes 4361 and 4261 don't work, please help!!
xDilatedx is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDilatedx View Post
Car: Alfa romeo 156 JTD

Radio:

815BP037822587136

BPNR7640378316

Radio codes 4361 and 4261 don't work, please help!!
code is 3416
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Perth and Kinross
Posts: 2

Member car:

Alfa 147

Radio Code required

Hi. Can you supply a radio code for my Alfa 147.

The long number stamped on the radio casing is: BP 9378 1757 6483. thanks
berty99 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
pecass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Serbia
County: -
Posts: 8

Member car:

Alfa 147TS

Code for 147

Hello,

Old 937 have disapearing reapearing left front chanel so I bought an 2hand without Code,
Is it possible to find right Code?

Alfa 937 CD NS

7 643 301 316

BP330158371409

Fiat-Nr
156 053 469

SW-version 3.19
Traceability V.Number E
Production Week:157

Thanks

p.s.
I already try 5546 - not work
pecass is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by berty99 View Post
Hi. Can you supply a radio code for my Alfa 147.

The long number stamped on the radio casing is: BP 9378 1757 6483. thanks
code 4436
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecass View Post
Hello,

Old 937 have disapearing reapearing left front chanel so I bought an 2hand without Code,
Is it possible to find right Code?

Alfa 937 CD NS

7 643 301 316

BP330158371409

Fiat-Nr
156 053 469

SW-version 3.19
Traceability V.Number E
Production Week:157

Thanks

p.s.
I already try 5546 - not work
code 6221
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
pecass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Serbia
County: -
Posts: 8

Member car:

Alfa 147TS

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 6221
SEAL on all speakers - IT WORKS - THANK YOU
pecass is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Lancashire
Posts: 1

Member car:

156

Hi, got new car but need code please

Alfa romeo. 932sx

No. 60621186

Al0832w1127426

V81127425B (or 8)

That's all the no.s I can find on the unit.

Thanks in advance for this.

Chris
Chris.s.j.todd is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris.s.j.todd View Post
Hi, got new car but need code please

Alfa romeo. 932sx

No. 60621186

Al0832w1127426

V81127425B (or 8)

That's all the no.s I can find on the unit.

Thanks in advance for this.

Chris
sorry Main Dealer or a Decode Service who will plug it into a laptop and electronically read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 1
156 veloce code please

Hi just bought a 156 TS Veloce but i need the stereo code

815BP037834851200

7640378316

1560342090

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
fodden101 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Belgium
County: Brabant Wallon
Posts: 1

Member car:

Alfa 166

Hi guys!
could somebody help me please?

I need the code for my AR radio 166 the numbers that I've found on the radio are:

Radio Serial number: AR 22 700 12 745/01

other relevant information:

Typ: IDIS
Model n: BE 2580
Serial Number: 15087074

KW: 36/01 65 31 35.20.12
*2580IM015087074*

Many thanks for anybody who might give me some help!
Cristiano G
cristiano78 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fodden101 View Post
Hi just bought a 156 TS Veloce but i need the stereo code

815BP037834851200

7640378316

1560342090

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
code 1146
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristiano78 View Post
Hi guys!
could somebody help me please?

I need the code for my AR radio 166 the numbers that I've found on the radio are:

Radio Serial number: AR 22 700 12 745/01

other relevant information:

Typ: IDIS
Model n: BE 2580
Serial Number: 15087074

KW: 36/01 65 31 35.20.12
*2580IM015087074*

Many thanks for anybody who might give me some help!
Cristiano G
have you tried the standed code of 4444. if not the sorry Main Dealer or a Decode Service who will plug it into a laptop and electronically read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM)
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Staffordshire
Posts: 2,463
on the beg again please

937838759778

cheers neil
italiaautoparts is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by italiaautoparts View Post
on the beg again please

937838759778

cheers neil
code 1636
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3

Member car:

40

I have lost my unlock code reader's mapping of my 166.
The references are:
Order No.: 5WK76023
SERIAL: AR2210523A102

Thanks for any help.

communications:
gsm1960@libero.it
gsm1960 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Greater Manchester
Posts: 1

Member car:

Alfa 156. Jdt

Not Happy Alfa Radio Code

Quote:
Originally Posted by OperationAlfa View Post
Post your radio's details if you wish to have the code..

You need the model number and serial number...

***********UPDATE, YOU CAN DO THIS YOURSELF!!!!*********

Right... for 147,156 and GT stereos.. POST 2001.

Download the program below.. (you may need to disable your internet security if it wont download correctly)

****** THE FILE HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE THIRD PARTY SITE, I AM TRYING TO FIND ANOTHER****

If someone else has this program on their machine can they email it to me please joe@alfaowner.com

Then enter your serial number less BP0 and 7th character and got the
code eg BP037822578162 became 3782578162.

It works perfectly....

Joe
Hi can you please help be get the code for my radio blapunkt

bp330147056626
7643301316


Paid 50 out so far no right code so p***** off
Mineon is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mineon View Post
Hi can you please help be get the code for my radio blapunkt

bp330147056626
7643301316


Paid 50 out so far no right code so p***** off
code 5144 lol you could of give me that 50 lol and you would of had music before
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Staffordshire
Posts: 5
radio code

hi,
just brought a 156 sportswagon need the code for the radio its a blaupunct bp-nr 7640378316 also has prod nr fiat 156 034 209 on sticker any help as where to get this from appreciated thanks
156swift is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156swift View Post
hi,
just brought a 156 sportswagon need the code for the radio its a blaupunct bp-nr 7640378316 also has prod nr fiat 156 034 209 on sticker any help as where to get this from appreciated thanks
please post the main bp0378x1234567 serial can be found stamped in to the metal casing.
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Staffordshire
Posts: 5
hi it is bp037822571222 thanks
156swift is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156swift View Post
hi it is bp037822571222 thanks
code 2145
hay88 is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome