Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 68 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 76Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sweden
County: -
Posts: 1

Member car:

Alfa Romeo 166

hi hay 88

i worked for one year just to buy an Alfa, three days ago i finally got an 166, and imagine disappointment on my face when i found out that there is no code.

please help !!!!

my radio is produced by Siemens

on the right stickers are these information.

Typ:idis
model:2580
Serial; 15061701

under the barcode stays like this
*2580B4015061701*
there are some other engraved numbers, but there are only numbers.

Thanks in advance
from
Brand New Alfist
visarneziri is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Czech Republic
County: Hlavní město Praha
Posts: 1
Hello,

could anyone tell me security code for my radio?

Alfa Romeo 156, BLAUPUNKT RADIO

815 BP 331157185424

BP - number: 7 643 311 316

Thank you!

Last edited by grrim; 30-06-11 at 19:07.
grrim is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by grrim View Post
Hello,

could anyone tell me security code for my radio?

Alfa Romeo 156, BLAUPUNKT RADIO

815 BP 331157185424

BP - number: 7 643 311 316

Thank you!
code 6654
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ireland
County: Dublin
Posts: 2

Member car:

Alfa 147

Hi all
Im wondering if anyone can help me to get the code for my alfa 147 radio.

Blaupunkt

Bp 937817281395

7649378316

I think this info is correct

Thanks a mill in advance
alfatommo is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfatommo View Post
Hi all
Im wondering if anyone can help me to get the code for my alfa 147 radio.

Blaupunkt

Bp 937817281395

7649378316

I think this info is correct

Thanks a mill in advance
code 6566
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2

Member car:

147 JTDM

147 Radio code

Hi
Would be grateful if you could help, I need a radio code for my Alfa 147.
Blaupunkt GMBH
BP330542270163

Thanks in advance

Graytommo
graytommo is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by graytommo View Post
Hi
Would be grateful if you could help, I need a radio code for my Alfa 147.
Blaupunkt GMBH
BP330542270163

Thanks in advance

Graytommo
try code 1453 or if you can enter higher than a six 1437
if no joy please post the part number 7xxx xxx xxx
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2

Member car:

147 JTDM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
try code 1453 or if you can enter higher than a six 1437
if no joy please post the part number 7xxx xxx xxx
The first number worked.
Much appreciated and thanks for the rapid response

Graytommo
graytommo is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Portugal
County: Viana do Castelo
Posts: 6

Member car:

166

hi
i lost my isc alfa 166 code
can you help me?

siemens serial: AR1060049343/04
BE2569W5030650

THANKS
jylyzhme is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jylyzhme View Post
hi
i lost my isc alfa 166 code
can you help me?

siemens serial: AR1060049343/04
BE2569W5030650

THANKS
try code 8273 that for the becker part i can't help with the siemens part

Last edited by hay88; 02-07-11 at 15:12.
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Portugal
County: Viana do Castelo
Posts: 6

Member car:

166

thanks for help me, i will go a try and than a say something
it´s ok!! many thanks

Last edited by jylyzhme; 10-10-11 at 12:39.
jylyzhme is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: North Yorkshire
Posts: 20

Member car:

Alfa Romeo 156

Managed to buy pins and get stereo out but not sure if I've got the right numbers.

It's a 156.

Under the word Alfa on the side is 7643311316 and then 022319.

There's a longer number as well, 815BP331147080203.

Is that the info needed?

Many thanks
balthazar is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by balthazar View Post
Managed to buy pins and get stereo out but not sure if I've got the right numbers.

It's a 156.

Under the word Alfa on the side is 7643311316 and then 022319.

There's a longer number as well, 815BP331147080203.

Is that the info needed?

Many thanks
code 1221
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: North Yorkshire
Posts: 20

Member car:

Alfa Romeo 156

Fantastic, it worked! You deserve a medal. Thank you.
balthazar is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Warwickshire
Posts: 6

Member car:

alfa GT

Do I need to pop the radio out to get to the BP number?
putputtata is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by putputtata View Post
Do I need to pop the radio out to get to the BP number?
yes please look here.
Car Stereo Fitting | Car Stereo Removal | Remove Car Stereo Advice | Fit Car Stereo Help
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South Africa
County: KwaZulu-Natal
Posts: 2

Member car:

alfa 147

Alfa 147 Code

Hi there i need help with my radio code ,
the radio number is BP937817291007
Thank you in advance
Mike
zx 900 mike is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx 900 mike View Post
Hi there i need help with my radio code ,
the radio number is BP937817291007
Thank you in advance
Mike
code 2261
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Warwickshire
Posts: 6

Member car:

alfa GT

Thanks. I'll get some the weekend.
putputtata is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ireland
County: Dublin
Posts: 2

Member car:

Alfa 147

Thanks a mil hay88, that code worked great!!!
alfatommo is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Suffolk
Posts: 7

Member car:

147

Alfa 147

Blaupunkt

BP937838519923

Part #7649378316

Thanks in advance
chuckstar_za is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckstar_za View Post
Alfa 147

Blaupunkt

BP937838519923

Part #7649378316

Thanks in advance
code 1341
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Suffolk
Posts: 7

Member car:

147

Thanks.

You're a star.
chuckstar_za is offline  
Chris155
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Don't suppose you can do the Connect-Nav units?

I've got an IMEI no and this;

735329871

(bar code)

1+SC0ZS7C

On one sticker with Magneti marelli writen on it

I've also taken it apart amd theres a couple of serial no's written on the cd chassis inside;

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...t/4e520355.jpg

TIA!
 
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratosphere View Post
Don't suppose you can do the Connect-Nav units?

I've got an IMEI no and this;

735329871

(bar code)

1+SC0ZS7C

On one sticker with Magneti marelli writen on it

I've also taken it apart amd theres a couple of serial no's written on the cd chassis inside;

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...t/4e520355.jpg

TIA!
Sorry Main Dealer or a Decode Service who will plug it into a laptop and electronically read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM)
hay88 is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome