Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 56 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 75Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhmarti View Post
Hello. Just found this thread when I was looking online for a way to sort out the codes for factory Alfa Romeo radios. Have just replaced the battery in my 1991 Spider and am in need of the code. I believe the radio is a Clarion unit.

It is an AM/FM Cassette player:
Part Number 60566117
PU-9473A
Serial Number 0000113

Any assistance appreciated.
As this is such an old Clarion radio , then you will more than likely need specialist advice as the security methods used are often different to modern codes

Try emailing

restoredclassic@aol.com

to see if they can help
hay88 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: still loving me car but come to hate MCSFs
AO Member
 
kingwahwah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Berkshire
Posts: 27
Images: 2
hi

one ecu reset, missing radio code card and house turned up side down. Then I found this!


it is blaupunkt
Alfa 156 HIGH CD
7 640 378 316

BP037834868326

kingwahwah is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingwahwah View Post
hi

one ecu reset, missing radio code card and house turned up side down. Then I found this!


it is blaupunkt
Alfa 156 HIGH CD
7 640 378 316

BP037834868326

code 1453
hay88 is offline  
Status: still loving me car but come to hate MCSFs
AO Member
 
kingwahwah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Berkshire
Posts: 27
Images: 2
9 mins nice one.

Cheers Gary
kingwahwah is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingwahwah View Post
9 mins nice one.

Cheers Gary
your welcome
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Londonderry
Posts: 2

Member car:

alfa romeo 156

Hi Audiotech, could you please get me a code for Alfa 156 High CD 7 640 378 316 , BP037822591477
thanks
denimo88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by denimo88 View Post
Hi Audiotech, could you please get me a code for Alfa 156 High CD 7 640 378 316 , BP037822591477
thanks
code 2642
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United States
County: Minnesota
Posts: 3

Member car:

1991 spider

HELP 1991 spider quad

Restoring this alfa Spider and no radio code Made by Clarion it is am/fm cassette

Part #: 6390
Serial #: 0009409

Any help greatly appreciated, anxiously awaiting getting this car out for some fun! Thanks
dynotech1 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynotech1 View Post
Restoring this alfa Spider and no radio code Made by Clarion it is am/fm cassette

Part #: 6390
Serial #: 0009409

Any help greatly appreciated, anxiously awaiting getting this car out for some fun! Thanks
As this is such an old Clarion radio , then you will more than likely need specialist advice as the security methods used are often different to modern codes

Try emailing

restoredclassic@aol.com

to see if they can help
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United States
County: Minnesota
Posts: 3

Member car:

1991 spider

Thankyou for the advice i will contact them
dynotech1 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Bulgaria
County: Sofia
Posts: 2
Alfa 156 HIGH CD Code needed

Battery was disconnected, need code. Data on radio:

815 BP037810712884
Alfa 156 HIGH CD
BP-Nr. 7 640 378 316
021613
Prod. Nr. Fiat 156 028 922
A151

Thanks a million!
simeon667 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by simeon667 View Post
Battery was disconnected, need code. Data on radio:

815 BP037810712884
Alfa 156 HIGH CD
BP-Nr. 7 640 378 316
021613
Prod. Nr. Fiat 156 028 922
A151

Thanks a million!
code 6645
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Bulgaria
County: Sofia
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 6645
Good man! Works. Thanks!
simeon667 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Italy
County: Milano
Posts: 2

Member car:

Alfa GT

Help Need code radio for alfa gt

hi guys!

Battery was disconnected, need code.

Data on radio:

815 BP635760610348
Alfa 937/947 gta mp3 sb05
BP-Nr. 7 646 357 316
034502
BP - nr. 7 646 357 316
Fiat nr. 156 074 599 0


Very very Thanks!

Last edited by Rico88; 04-04-11 at 08:41.
Rico88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico88 View Post
hi guys!

Battery was disconnected, need code.

Data on radio:

815 BP635760610348
Alfa 937/947 gta mp3 sb05
BP-Nr. 7 646 357 316
034502
BP - nr. 7 646 357 316
Fiat nr. 156 074 599 0


Very very Thanks!
try code 1341 or if you can enter higher than a six 7587
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Italy
County: Milano
Posts: 2

Member car:

Alfa GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
try code 1341 or if you can enter higher than a six 7587
very very thanks!!!!!!
Rico88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
luchettino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Italy
County: Roma
Posts: 6
hello, i need code for:
Alfa 939 MP3 SB05 (BOSCH)
7646303316
815CM630391353463

Thank you....i'm driving for 3 days without stereo :-(

Last edited by luchettino; 05-04-11 at 19:58. Reason: part number
luchettino is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by luchettino View Post
hello, i need code for:
Alfa 939 MP3 SB05 (BOSCH)
7646303316
815CM630391353463

Thank you....i'm driving for 3 days without stereo :-(
Try code 5142 or if you can enter higher than a six try 1346
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Wiltshire
Posts: 4

Member car:

GT 2.0 JTS

radio code needed

Hello

Need a code to unlock my radio:

Number on the side is 815BP330147051956, and its a blaupunkt.

Do you need any other info??

Cheers
benginge is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by benginge View Post
Hello

Need a code to unlock my radio:

Number on the side is 815BP330147051956, and its a blaupunkt.

Do you need any other info??

Cheers
code 2253
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
luchettino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Italy
County: Roma
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
Try code 5142 or if you can enter higher than a six try 1346
don't work i think that bosch code system is not like blaupunkt...or it depends that the radio was on another car first ?
luchettino is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by luchettino View Post
don't work i think that bosch code system is not like blaupunkt...or it depends that the radio was on another car first ?
it tied in with the (immo)if removed and refitted into a different vehicle other than the original CANCHECK

This stereo is electronically paired to the engine management system of the vehicle it came out of using very sophisticated CAN-BUS system technology. When it is first powered up, it will communicate with the vehicle, and a message of "WAIT" will appear whilst this process is in operation. If communication has been successfull, it will prompt for the code number to be entered. However, if removed and refitted into a different vehicle other than the original one, it will not recognise the coded CANBUS signals of the new car, and will instead display an error message of "CANCHECK".
hay88 is offline  
Status: Just bought a 2.4jtd 20vsportwagon...
AO Member
 
Wid77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Leicestershire
Posts: 199
Hi. Not been on this forum long. I originally posted about my 156 stereo in the technical section but advised to post in here. I bought the car on Saturday, a 2000W 156 2.4JTD Saloon. It had an aftermarket Pioneer stereo loosly fitted in the dash. The owner told me that the original was in the boot so when i got home i fitted this. The stereo turns on fine but it then just comes up with _ _ _ _. It doesn't say 'code' which i think it is meant to for a second or two. In the handbook it states electronic code: 3.5.7.1.4 and mechanical code: W 07961 so i think i'll be ok entering 35714 but it just won't let me. None of the buttons seem to work. I have tried leaving it on with the ignition turned on but still no joy. Can anyone help? Is it broken? Cheers.

Wid77 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Wiltshire
Posts: 4

Member car:

GT 2.0 JTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 2253
excellent stuff, will try when i get home
benginge is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wid77 View Post
Hi. Not been on this forum long. I originally posted about my 156 stereo in the technical section but advised to post in here. I bought the car on Saturday, a 2000W 156 2.4JTD Saloon. It had an aftermarket Pioneer stereo loosly fitted in the dash. The owner told me that the original was in the boot so when i got home i fitted this. The stereo turns on fine but it then just comes up with _ _ _ _. It doesn't say 'code' which i think it is meant to for a second or two. In the handbook it states electronic code: 3.5.7.1.4 and mechanical code: W 07961 so i think i'll be ok entering 35714 but it just won't let me. None of the buttons seem to work. I have tried leaving it on with the ignition turned on but still no joy. Can anyone help? Is it broken? Cheers.
If the unit is codelocked it will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible.
if you post the info serial off of the radio i see if i can check the code for you.
hay88 is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome