Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 350 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 76Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchichkov View Post
Hello!
The details are:

Alfa 937/Alfa 947 CD SB05
BP630465651411
7 646 304 316

I would appreciate it if anyone can help with a code for this
enter 6632
bogege is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -
AO Member
 
t-stoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Portugal
County: Lisboa
Posts: 20
oh pls dont leave me hanging
t-stoff is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-stoff View Post
oh pls dont leave me hanging
If this:BP 037822564789 !!???
enter code 6134
t-stoff likes this.
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
t-stoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Portugal
County: Lisboa
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
If this:BP 037822564789 !!???
enter code 6134
IT WORKED!!!! :thum bup:
bogege likes this.
t-stoff is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
County: -
Posts: 1
Hello everybody!

I bought a 147 1,9JTD with navi radio but I haven't got code for the radio.
Help me somebody!!!

My radio serial: 735329871
IMEI: 500101110076120

Thx guys
bazsi is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2016
County: -
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
try 5415
Thank-you very very much! It worked like a treat
leon924s is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazsi View Post
Hello everybody!

I bought a 147 1,9JTD with navi radio but I haven't got code for the radio.
Help me somebody!!!

My radio serial: 735329871
IMEI: 500101110076120

Thx guys
Sorry....Main Dealer or Radio Decoding Service only for this code

It will not be available for free from anywhere on the Internet
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
County: -
Posts: 4
Garage
reply

"hi all
i have alfa romeo 156 2003 jts
and after battery disconnect my radio asking for a code.
the information that i found on the radio is:
BP-Nr 7 640 378 316
prod nr fiat 156 034 209 0
a151
can someone please help me with the code?
thank you
Denis"

sorry, i dont have any additional information on the radio..there is no sticker on the back of the radio with the serial.
what else i can do??
thank you.
denwest is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
County: -
Posts: 4
Garage
reply

"hi all
i have alfa romeo 156 2003 jts
and after battery disconnect my radio asking for a code.
the information that i found on the radio is:
BP-Nr 7 640 378 316
prod nr fiat 156 034 209 0
a151
can someone please help me with the code?
thank you
Denis"

sorry, i dont have any additional information on the radio..there is no sticker on the back of the radio with the serial.
what else i can do??
thank you.
denwest is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by denwest View Post
"hi all
i have alfa romeo 156 2003 jts
and after battery disconnect my radio asking for a code.
the information that i found on the radio is:
BP-Nr 7 640 378 316
prod nr fiat 156 034 209 0
a151
can someone please help me with the code?
thank you
Denis"

sorry, i dont have any additional information on the radio..there is no sticker on the back of the radio with the serial.
what else i can do??
thank you.
Please, check for the serial number which starts with BP0378 and engraved/printed on a unit metal case!
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
County: -
Posts: 11
Hi

I really hope this reaches someone before tomorrow going on trip

I need code for BP669874992219

I would really appreciate it sooo much

my email is wiehanmopkopvanwyk@gmail.com if that helps, A reply would still be better than nothing
MopKop is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
County: -
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
Please, check for the serial number which starts with BP0378 and engraved/printed on a unit metal case!
Hi bogege

Sorry I'm replying but I would love to have a radio on my trip tomorrow, I hope this reaches you

BP669874992219

would be much appreciated
MopKop is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
County: -
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MopKop View Post
Hi

I really hope this reaches someone before tomorrow going on trip

I need code for BP669874992219

I would really appreciate it sooo much

my email is wiehanmopkopvanwyk@gmail.com if that helps, A reply would still be better than nothing
Hi

I really hope this reaches someone before tomorrow going on trip


I need code for BP669874992219 .... 7 646 698 316 .... e1 034502

I would really appreciate it sooo much

my email is wiehanmopkopvanwyk@gmail.com if that helps, A reply would still be better than nothing
MopKop is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by MopKop View Post
Hi

I really hope this reaches someone before tomorrow going on trip


I need code for BP669874992219 .... 7 646 698 316 .... e1 034502

I would really appreciate it sooo much

my email is wiehanmopkopvanwyk@gmail.com if that helps, A reply would still be better than nothing
enter code 5326
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
County: -
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
enter code 5326


Thank you bogege. You the man

Will try in an hour as its just displaying wait


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MopKop is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
bussoDiego's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
County: -
Posts: 14
please help, i need a gtv ph2 radio code

hi.
can any of you guys help me obtain a stereo code.

model number 606230320

serial number CL0218S0004286
bussoDiego is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by bussoDiego View Post
hi.
can any of you guys help me obtain a stereo code.

model number 606230320

serial number CL0218S0004286
Sorry, this is radio Clarion and I can not help you!
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
bussoDiego's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
County: -
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
Sorry, this is radio Clarion and I can not help you!
does anyone know a place that will re-code the unit above?
bussoDiego is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by bussoDiego View Post
does anyone know a place that will re-code the unit above?
Main Dealer or a Decoding Service only for this code!

Info for your radio:-= CODEDRADIO =- Base navigation
The code is stored in eeprom 93C46 smd!
Someone needs to read the contents of this EEPROM and derive code from there!
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
bussoDiego's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
County: -
Posts: 14
Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
Main Dealer or a Decoding Service only for this code!

Info for your radio:-= CODEDRADIO =- Base navigation
The code is stored in eeprom 93C46 smd!
Someone needs to read the contents of this EEPROM and derive code from there!
thank you bogege
bussoDiego is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
bigluke82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
County: -
Posts: 5
Garage
hope some on can help fitted new battery on my 2004 GT and need code now

bp nr 7643301316
bigluke82 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigluke82 View Post
hope some on can help fitted new battery on my 2004 GT and need code now

bp nr 7643301316
Please, check for the serial number which starts with BP3301 * *** ****? and engraved/printed on a unit metal case!!!
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
bigluke82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
County: -
Posts: 5
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
Please, check for the serial number which starts with BP3301 * *** ****? and engraved/printed on a unit metal case!!!
bp330147053346

and I've got one out a snap 147 that i got incase mine ever broke

bp937828386500
bigluke82 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigluke82 View Post
bp330147053346

and I've got one out a snap 147 that i got incase mine ever broke

bp937828386500

bp330147053346- code- 6366
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
bigluke82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
County: -
Posts: 5
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
bp330147053346- code- 6366
thank you
bigluke82 is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome