Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 341 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 78Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
County: -
Posts: 3
Its a bosch alfa 955 dda plus
815CM9364A2002187
ianto9 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -
Newbie
 
AndrewJST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Cape Town
County: -South Africa
Posts: 1
Help With Radio Code Please

Hi, look forward to some help here please.

Serial - CM7302A9311460
Afla 940 Low Plus
7 647 302 316

Many Thanks in advance
AndrewJST is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianto9 View Post
Its a bosch alfa 955 dda plus
815CM9364A2002187
try 1115
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
County: -
Posts: 1
Need radio code

Hi,

I need a code radio for alfa 147,
can you help me?


blaupunkt GMBH

815 BP669471712373
alfa 937/947 C1V2 CD
7 646 694 316

Thanks
intercepter is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
County: -
Posts: 3
Thank you that worked!!
ianto9 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
County: -
Posts: 2
Hi,

Please could someone send me the radio code for my 147

Blaupunkt GMBH

BP630469347328

7 646 304 316

Many thanks in advance
Simonw200 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by intercepter View Post
Hi,

I need a code radio for alfa 147,
can you help me?


blaupunkt GMBH

815 BP669471712373
alfa 937/947 C1V2 CD
7 646 694 316

Thanks
try code 5252
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonw200 View Post
Hi,

Please could someone send me the radio code for my 147

Blaupunkt GMBH

BP630469347328

7 646 304 316

Many thanks in advance
try 1224
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
County: -
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonw200 View Post
Hi,

Please could someone send me the radio code for my 147

Blaupunkt GMBH

BP630469347328

7 646 304 316

Many thanks in advance
try 1224

Thankyou so much, that worked
Simonw200 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
County: -
Posts: 3
Hello there,

Could you please help me with a radio code for a blaupankt 2006 Alfa Romeo GT. The details of the unit are as follows -:

BP - Nr
7645328316
Flat - Nr
1560484100

Look forward to your response.

Tah.
DrSimmez is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
County: -
Posts: 3
Sorry about the last post realised that was not the actual serial number they are as follows -:

Blaupunkt GMBH
815BP532857626627
Alfa 937 CD MP3 Player
7 645 328 316

Thank you
DrSimmez is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSimmez View Post
Sorry about the last post realised that was not the actual serial number they are as follows -:

Blaupunkt GMBH
815BP532857626627
Alfa 937 CD MP3 Player
7 645 328 316

Thank you
enter 1664
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewJST View Post
Hi, look forward to some help here please.

Serial - CM7302A9311460
Afla 940 Low Plus
7 647 302 316

Many Thanks in advance
try code 1165
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
County: -
Posts: 2
156 radio code

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
try code 4241
Hi
can you help me with my radio code. alfa 156 2001 model

BP nr. 7640378316
serial number is BP037812404556

kindly send to my mail kingfoli5@gmail.com

Best regards
cfoli is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
County: -
Posts: 3
It worked got my tunes back. Thank you very much and God bless.
DrSimmez is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
County: -
Posts: 2
156 2001 radio code

can you help me with my radio code. alfa 156 2001 model
BP nr. 7640378316
serial number is BP037812404556
kindly send to my mail kingfoli5@gmail.com
Best regards
cfoli is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
County: -
Posts: 1
Radio Code Needed Alfa Romeo 147 2004

Hi guys,

I need a radio code.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Details below:

BP330147060818
Product NR: 764 3301 316

Thanks in advance!
MattStrat is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
County: -
Posts: 2
Hi

New battery has reset stereo

Would appreciate any help with the code

BP937838531169

7 649 378 316

Thanks
REDFRANKIE is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfoli View Post
Hi
can you help me with my radio code. alfa 156 2001 model

BP nr. 7640378316
serial number is BP037812404556

kindly send to my mail kingfoli5@gmail.com

Best regards
try 2333
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattStrat View Post
Hi guys,

I need a radio code.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Details below:

BP330147060818
Product NR: 764 3301 316

Thanks in advance!
try code 6366
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDFRANKIE View Post
Hi

New battery has reset stereo

Would appreciate any help with the code

BP937838531169

7 649 378 316

Thanks
enter 4222
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
County: -
Posts: 10
Really appreciate help.

Fitting a parrot and need code.

I have 156 on 04 plate

BP037834859679

BP-NR 7 640 378 316

Thanks
Brophy320 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brophy320 View Post
Really appreciate help.

Fitting a parrot and need code.

I have 156 on 04 plate

BP037834859679

BP-NR 7 640 378 316

Thanks
enter 4536
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: France
County: Normandy
Posts: 1

Member car:

PuntoGT

Hello !

Can you help me please ?

I've this :

BP037932650485
7 640 379 316

Thanks
rktv is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
County: -
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
enter 4536
Awesome thanks
Brophy320 is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome