Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 34 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 76Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Norfolk
Posts: 6
Hello there,
Please can anybody help me, I just bought a lovely little 156 jtd and like a wally I put a new battery on it without thinking anything about the radio, now it asks for a code, and yes I do not have that info.

I have removed the radio and the numbers on top sticker are as follow

Its a blaukpunkt
BP 7640378318
Fiat nr 156 034 2090

on the side sticker and engraved on it are
BLAUPUNKT WERKE GMBH
Made in portugal
815 BP037845000272
ALFA 156 HIGH CD

Can anybody help me a code for it and how to input it too as no handbook yet either.

Thanks
Andy

Last edited by notnug; 20-09-10 at 16:20. Reason: Add info n typo ?
notnug is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnug View Post
Hello there,
Please can anybody help me, I just bought a lovely little 156 jtd and like a wally I put a new battery on it without thinking anything about the radio, now it asks for a code, and yes I do not have that info.

I have removed the radio and the numbers on top sticker are as follow

Its a blaukpunkt
BP 7640378318
Fiat nr 156 034 2090

on the side sticker and engraved on it are
BLAUPUNKT WERKE GMBH
Made in portugal
815 BP037845000272
ALFA 156 HIGH CD

Can anybody help me a code for it and how to input it too as no handbook yet either.

Thanks
Andy
your code 6446
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Norfolk
Posts: 6
Hi there,

Just been outside and tried that code but no joy ?
Just says wait then the four dashes re apper ?

Any ideas ?

Thanks for the help so far....
notnug is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnug View Post
Hi there,

Just been outside and tried that code but no joy ?
Just says wait then the four dashes re apper ?

Any ideas ?

Thanks for the help so far....
please check >BP037845000272 number = 6446 or standed 6888 if you can enter higher than a 6 can be found stamped in to metal casing on the radio.

if right then it may have been re-coded

Last edited by hay88; 20-09-10 at 21:14.
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Norfolk
Posts: 6
Hi Hay.

Got in contact with car dealer I got it from and he had the code for the radio on file luckily.
No key code or security code so thats another days job.
It must have been re coded as the code he had was 2222
Entered it and yes that worked so I have stored that safe now.
Big thanks for your help in trying to sort.
notnug is offline  
Status: anyone after a cybox exhaust system inc de-cat??
AO Member
 
markyson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Antrim
Posts: 18
Images: 12

Member car:

Alfa GTV 2.0 TS

Hello Joe,

Great work and help your doing on here, would it be possible for me to get a code for my '01 147.

Another bright woman in this world left the lights on and decided it would be better to leave the car for the night instead of ringing for a jumpstart! Typical eh? haha!

My alfa dealer wants to charge me for this when it shouldnt code a penny in my eyes, and i never got the manual with the 2nd hand car.

The BP number is, BP937817288405

Cheers, Mark
markyson is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by markyson View Post
Hello Joe,

Great work and help your doing on here, would it be possible for me to get a code for my '01 147.

Another bright woman in this world left the lights on and decided it would be better to leave the car for the night instead of ringing for a jumpstart! Typical eh? haha!

My alfa dealer wants to charge me for this when it shouldnt code a penny in my eyes, and i never got the manual with the 2nd hand car.

The BP number is, BP937817288405

Cheers, Mark
hi mark
your code 4215
sorry i am not joe but hope this helps.
hay88 is offline  
Status: anyone after a cybox exhaust system inc de-cat??
AO Member
 
markyson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Antrim
Posts: 18
Images: 12

Member car:

Alfa GTV 2.0 TS

many thanks!! il try that later, should do the job!
markyson is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: -
Posts: 1
Hello there, can you help me? Recently I bought a Alfa Romeo 156 SW but my radio was locked from the previos owner Can you help me with the code?
The radio is Alpine
AL0932Y1057140
type 932
Number - 60621186
there is another number V01057140C

Thanks
nevdomy is offline  
Status: -
AO Silver Member
 
Thompatruck1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 1,385
Hi looking for a code for my 156 JTS

BP037845001432

Thanks
Thompatruck1 is offline  
Status: 145 20vt finished and lovin it
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: United Kingdom
County: Leicestershire
Posts: 343
Images: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thompatruck1 View Post
Hi looking for a code for my 156 JTS

BP037845001432

Thanks
Hi try 1565

chris
alfasudchris is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Midlands
Posts: 2

Member car:

alfa

can u help i need a radio code fo a 166

i'm after an alfra radio code model number be2580 serial number y5023035
anyone help?
peterwalford is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thompatruck1 View Post
Hi looking for a code for my 156 JTS

BP037845001432

Thanks
your code 1565
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterwalford View Post
i'm after an alfra radio code model number be2580 serial number y5023035
anyone help?
try code 9895 for the becker part but i can't help with the siemens part.
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 101
Images: 3
Hi need code for 147 model no. Is bp937817578805
thanks in advance pj
pj alfa is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj alfa View Post
Hi need code for 147 model no. Is bp937817578805
thanks in advance pj
try code 2164
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1

Member car:

Alfa GTV

Radio Code Help please

Hi guys,

I've been without my radio/CD changer/Satnav for my GTV 2.0 Lusso 2003 JTS.

The following details were on the radio.....

Blaupunkt GM8H
881 BP149126083695

BP-Nr
7 612 001 088

021696

Prod. Nr. Fiat 156 034 213 0

Travel Pilot Alfa 156 RN34 GTA

I hope some of this makes sense as I've been without for a while and driving around is getting very boring.

Many thanks in advance.

Ross
Rostam is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rostam View Post
Hi guys,

I've been without my radio/CD changer/Satnav for my GTV 2.0 Lusso 2003 JTS.

The following details were on the radio.....

Blaupunkt GM8H
881 BP149126083695

BP-Nr
7 612 001 088

021696

Prod. Nr. Fiat 156 034 213 0

Travel Pilot Alfa 156 RN34 GTA

I hope some of this makes sense as I've been without for a while and driving around is getting very boring.

Many thanks in advance.

Ross
try code 1241 / 3001
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Finland
County: Ita-Suomen Laani
Posts: 5

Member car:

Alfa 156 2.5 v6

Had the battery disconnected during cambelt change. Of course the radio reset.
Alfa 156 v6 -03

S/N: 815 BP037812405247

Thanks.
finnland is online now  
Status: 145 20vt finished and lovin it
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: United Kingdom
County: Leicestershire
Posts: 343
Images: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnland View Post
Had the battery disconnected during cambelt change. Of course the radio reset.
Alfa 156 v6 -03

S/N: 815 BP037812405247

Thanks.
Hi
try 1554

chris
alfasudchris is offline  
Status: Carpark dings removed now
AO Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: United Kingdom
County: Dorset
Posts: 65
g7 code

Alfa Gt

Code is BP 7 643 301 316


Thanks
supaimpy is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Yorkshire
Posts: 3

Member car:

Alfa Romeo 156

156 Code

Hi

Could anyone please help with a code for the following if possible?

BP No. 7640378316

Product No. Fiat 156 034 2090 A151

Many thanks in advance

Karen
Whelan75 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by supaimpy View Post
Alfa Gt

Code is BP 7 643 301 316


Thanks
please post the main BP3301x1234567 number can be found stamped in to the metal casing on the radio
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whelan75 View Post
Hi

Could anyone please help with a code for the following if possible?

BP No. 7640378316

Product No. Fiat 156 034 2090 A151

Many thanks in advance

Karen
please post the main BPxxxxyxxxxxxx number can be found stamped in to the metal casing on the radio
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
BigRed90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Essex
Posts: 4
Images: 4
Alfa 147 TS Radio Code

Hello,

My Alfa Romeo 147 TS Turismo's battery recently went flat.

The system reset itself and I now need the radio code.

Here are the details :

BP 937 818 153 030

7649 3783 16

Can anyone help?

Its driving me crazy without any music in my car (no pun intended).

Thanks!
BigRed90 is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome