Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 325 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 75Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
County: -
Posts: 1
Hi,

I need help too

AR159 2008years
N93903
156068727
IMEI:
500189443672590

With Regards,
Aurimas
Aurimas is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Posts: 17
Garage
Radio code help

Hi all please could somebody help.
I have just purchased a Blaupunkt HU to replace a Bosch unit in my 159, but the code supplied does not work.
It is an; ALFA 939 CD SB05 Head unit.
Part no; 7 646 302 316
815 BP630277820986
Many thanks in advance.
fmel22 likes this.
vowsey is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by vowsey View Post
Hi all please could somebody help.
I have just purchased a Blaupunkt HU to replace a Bosch unit in my 159, but the code supplied does not work.
It is an; ALFA 939 CD SB05 Head unit.
Part no; 7 646 302 316
815 BP630277820986
Many thanks in advance.
enter code 5424
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurimas View Post
Hi,

I need help too

AR159 2008years
N93903
156068727
IMEI:
500189443672590

With Regards,
Aurimas

sorry we can't help
Main Dealer or a Decoding Service only for this code
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
County: -
Posts: 6
Can't input radio code

Good morning, i bought an alfa romeo 156 last night and it requires the radio code. I took the radio out and the code has been written on the label(if this is the correct code!) but when i go to input the code it only lets me put the first number in then its like it freezes, i can't put the 2nd 3rd or 4th number in! Any help would be much appreciated, thanks
dang87 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
County: -
Posts: 3
Hi jus bought AR147 2005 and radio is asking a code
If i got it right the part number is:
7 643 301 316
And BP is:
BP330147111596
Radio model:
937 CD NS

Could you help me please
And thanks in advance
Ps. Sorry for my english
Obix is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Posts: 17
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
enter code 5424
Hi Bogege
Many thanks for your help
Unfortunately I didn't manage to use that code, as on further inspection I found the unit to have some water damage and have swapped it for another.
Please could you assist me with a different code? The details are;

It is an; ALFA 939 CD SB05 Head unit.
Part no; 7 646 302 316
815 BP630278158116
Many thanks again in advance.
vowsey is offline  
Status: Converted to Porsche!
AO Member
 
TheToon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
County: Tyne & Wear
Posts: 524
Images: 18
Garage
Where do I find the serial number for the radio??
TheToon is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by vowsey View Post
Hi Bogege
Many thanks for your help
Unfortunately I didn't manage to use that code, as on further inspection I found the unit to have some water damage and have swapped it for another.
Please could you assist me with a different code? The details are;

It is an; ALFA 939 CD SB05 Head unit.
Part no; 7 646 302 316
815 BP630278158116
Many thanks again in advance.
enter 5431
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
County: -
Posts: 3
Could u please check my radii ?
Obix is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obix View Post
Hi jus bought AR147 2005 and radio is asking a code
If i got it right the part number is:
7 643 301 316
And BP is:
BP330147111596
Radio model:
937 CD NS

Could you help me please
And thanks in advance
Ps. Sorry for my english
enter 2235
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
County: -
Posts: 6
Any info on my post please? Really bugging me! Might just need to get a new head unit! Cheers
dang87 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
County: -
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obix View Post
Hi jus bought AR147 2005 and radio is asking a code
If i got it right the part number is:
7 643 301 316
And BP is:
BP330147111596
Radio model:
937 CD NS

Could you help me pleasehttp://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/images/smilies/wink.gif
And thanks in advancehttp://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/images/smilies/wink.gif
Ps. Sorry for my english
enter 2235http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/image...es/thumbup.gif
Worked out perfectly, many thanks
Obix is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by dang87 View Post
Any info on my post please? Really bugging me! Might just need to get a new head unit! Cheers
What is the exact model of your radio ???

See here: DND Services Ltd*::*Manufacturers*::*Alfa Romeo
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
County: -
Posts: 6
The model is

Alfa 156 HIGH CD
7 640 378 316


Thanks
dang87 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Posts: 17
Garage
Smile Many thanks

Many thanks Bogege
Worked a treat.
vowsey is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by dang87 View Post
The model is

Alfa 156 HIGH CD
7 640 378 316


Thanks

If the unit is codelocked it will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible. If it does not reset after this time then all of your code entry attempts may have been used up, and the unit will need to be sent to us to be decoded and reset.


Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
" CODE " then " - - - - "
Enter CODE in the order it is read:
For Example, To Enter Code 1234
Press Preset 1 then 2 then 3 then 4
The Code will Enter Itself Automatically

Last edited by bogege; 03-03-16 at 06:44.
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
pifius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
County: Lithuania-
Posts: 8
BP-nr 7649378316
prod.Nr. Fiat 735293234
BP937818153300

can u help me?
pifius is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by pifius View Post
BP-nr 7649378316
prod.Nr. Fiat 735293234
BP937818153300

can u help me?

enter 4264
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
pifius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
County: Lithuania-
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
enter 4264
thx very much
pifius is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: South Africa
County: Gauteng
Posts: 6
radio code lost plz be helped

Quote:
Originally Posted by OperationAlfa View Post
You need the model number and serial number...

Only for 147,156 and GT factory fitted Blaupunkt radios.. POST 2001.

Then enter your serial number ... starting BP

code eg BP937828372054

One of our friendly helpers will be along with a code for you shortly
937 high cd
7649378316
BP937828372054
thabo abner is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: South Africa
County: Gauteng
Posts: 6
Radio code 147/alfa 937 cd
part nr 7 649 378 316
sr nr BP937828372054:
thabo abner is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: South Africa
County: Gauteng
Posts: 6
radio code lost plz be helped

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiotech View Post
Code = 4621
model 147/alfa 9337 cd
part nr 7 649 378 316
serial nr BP937828372054
plz plz i will be happy
thabo abner is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Edinburgh
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by OperationAlfa View Post
You need the model number and serial number...

Only for 147,156 and GT factory fitted Blaupunkt radios.. POST 2001.

Then enter your serial number ... starting BP

code eg BP037822578162

One of our friendly helpers will be along with a code for you shortly
Afternoon....flat battery on my 159ti.....radio asks for code which I have but it says it's blocked....
Sn is cm8321b5815216.....I've tried entering 5426 but doesn't like it....
Thanks for any help at all.
G
grahamkean is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: South Africa
County: Gauteng
Posts: 6
Question radio code wanted

[QUOTE=OperationAlfa;2139111]You need the model number and serial number...

Only for 147,156 and GT factory fitted Blaupunkt radios.. POST 2001.

Then enter your serial number ... starting BP

code eg BP037822578162

One of our friendly helpers will be along with a code for you shortly [/QUOTE.]Serial 7 649 378 316 BP937828372054
thabo abner is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome