Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 315 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 78Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
County: -
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
enter 4222
Thats great thanks! The car is currently out but when it gets back I will try it. Hopefully it will work
Conor123 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Merthyr Tydfil
Posts: 4

Member car:

156 Sportwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
try code 6364
Thank you.
Taliesin is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
County: -
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
enter 4222
Ok, turns out I gave you the wrong code! There was a bend in the label, but I have the right number now. So the details now are:

Model Number: BP-nr 7649378316
Prod.nr Fiat :7353018230
Serial Number: BP937828392419

Hopefully this time when i get the code it will work! Thanks
Conor123 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
BP937828392419- enter - 2123
Conor123 likes this.
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
County: -
Posts: 3
It worked!!! Now I have a radio again!!! Thankyou!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
If the unit is codelocked it will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible.

Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
" CODE " then " - - - - "
Enter CODE in the order it is read:
For Example, To Enter Code 1234
Press Preset 1 then 2 then 3 then 4
The Code will Enter Itself Automatically

Last edited by Alfanette; 30-12-15 at 14:55.
Alfanette is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
TheMoor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
County: -
Posts: 12
Garage

Member car:

GTV JTS Lusso

Code request please

Hi

I popped the radio out and SN is:

815 BP037932650846

7 640 379 316

I would really appreciate it if someone could give me a code!

Many thanks
TheMoor is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoor View Post
Hi

I popped the radio out and SN is:

815 BP037932650846

7 640 379 316

I would really appreciate it if someone could give me a code!

Many thanks
enter 4616
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
County: -
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
BP937828392419- enter - 2123
Thank you soooo much. The radio is working again
Conor123 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Netherlands
County: Zuid Holland
Posts: 42
I am in need for a radio code, as my 147 car was not sold to me with the code card...

BP630465639769
7646304316

Many thanks in advance!
F156 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
TheMoor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
County: -
Posts: 12
Garage

Member car:

GTV JTS Lusso

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
enter 4616
Many thanks bogege that worked a treat.
TheMoor is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by F156 View Post
I am in need for a radio code, as my 147 car was not sold to me with the code card...

BP630465639769
7646304316

Many thanks in advance!

try code 3344
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Club Member
Membro Medio
 
ALFAPAT's Avatar
 
Club Member Number: 237
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: United Kingdom
County: Moray
Posts: 1,862
Images: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by OperationAlfa View Post
You need the model number and serial number...

Only for 147,156 and GT factory fitted Blaupunkt radios.. POST 2001.

Then enter your serial number ... starting BP

code eg BP037822578162

One of our friendly helpers will be along with a code for you shortly
Hi , Like most people out there need a code for 147 just purchased .
Incidentally , how do you explain when swapping a another standard Blaupunkt radio which worked while in a car I am scrapping doesn't work with the car I purchased , put it back in scrapped car without power and added a battery to check and it works there but nut on purchased owned . I s the code linked to Canbus?

Any way
Alfa high 937
7 649378316
Made in Portugal
BP937838731001

Cheers Pat
ALFAPAT is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Netherlands
County: Zuid Holland
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
try code 3344
Thanks a lot Bogege!
F156 is offline  
Status: -
Club Member
Membro Medio
 
ALFAPAT's Avatar
 
Club Member Number: 237
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: United Kingdom
County: Moray
Posts: 1,862
Images: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALFAPAT View Post
Hi , Like most people out there need a code for 147 just purchased .
Incidentally , how do you explain when swapping a another standard Blaupunkt radio which worked while in a car I am scrapping doesn't work with the car I purchased , put it back in scrapped car without power and added a battery to check and it works there but nut on purchased owned . I s the code linked to Canbus?

Any way
Alfa high 937
7 649378316
Made in Portugal
BP937838731001

Cheers Pat
Re Code ,
Anyone ?
Have I paid my subs !!
ALFAPAT is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALFAPAT View Post
Re Code ,
Anyone ?
Have I paid my subs !!
Hi,enter 3536
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Club Member
Membro Medio
 
ALFAPAT's Avatar
 
Club Member Number: 237
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: United Kingdom
County: Moray
Posts: 1,862
Images: 6
Cheers I'll go and try that🙂
ALFAPAT is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Verseg
County: -Hungary
Posts: 2

Member car:

146 ti

Code

Help with a code for: serial: BP330147 428595. Part number: 7643301316
Thanks
Mifi146 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mifi146 View Post
Help with a code for: serial: BP330147 428595. Part number: 7643301316
Thanks
enter 4244
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Club Member
Membro Medio
 
ALFAPAT's Avatar
 
Club Member Number: 237
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: United Kingdom
County: Moray
Posts: 1,862
Images: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
Hi,enter 3536
Magic , worked treat. many thanks again!
ALFAPAT is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
County: -
Posts: 1
Moaning Radio code for Alfa 156CD

Happy New Year to you all!

Could you please provide me with the code for the following radio:

Model: Alfa 156CD
Serial number: BP533173441975

Thanks in advance!
xendro is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendro View Post
Happy New Year to you all!

Could you please provide me with the code for the following radio:

Model: Alfa 156CD
Serial number: BP533173441975

Thanks in advance!
try code 5164
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
County: -
Posts: 1
Radio Code

Hello,

I've just bought an alfa gt and the radio code wasn't with the documents please can someone help me?

BP669476542127
7646695316

Many Thanks

Sarah
sarah86 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah86 View Post
Hello,

I've just bought an alfa gt and the radio code wasn't with the documents please can someone help me?

BP669476542127
7646695316

Many Thanks

Sarah
Try it just once 1161 or 3364

If the codes do not work, recheck all the numbers on the radio !! ???
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
County: -
Posts: 1
Activation code for alfa 147

Salve a tutti ho bisogno urgentemente di una mano:

I need the code for this radio alfa 147

BP - Nr. 7 646 698 316

Fiat-Nr. 156 074 559 0

BLAUPUNKT GMBH

815 BP669889581665

Alfa 937/Alfa 947 C1V2 mp3 Puma

7 646 698 316

immensely grateful to those who can help me
rafgt94 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafgt94 View Post
Salve a tutti ho bisogno urgentemente di una mano:

I need the code for this radio alfa 147

BP - Nr. 7 646 698 316

Fiat-Nr. 156 074 559 0

BLAUPUNKT GMBH

815 BP669889581665

Alfa 937/Alfa 947 C1V2 mp3 Puma

7 646 698 316

immensely grateful to those who can help me
try code 2266
bogege is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome