Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 313 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 75Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: United Kingdom
County: Staffordshire
Posts: 6
Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
try code 3216
You're the man - thank you - I'll soon be def again
Alfa@last is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -
Newbie
 
GTwap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Basingstoke
County: -
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
try code 5662
Thanks bogege!! That's awesome service.


Wishing everyone at AO happy holidays!!
GTwap is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
County: -
Posts: 1
alfa 156 radio code

I need radio code for alfa 156 my serial number is 815BP037822579586
BP-7640378316
PROD. NR. 1560342090
martin1986 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin1986 View Post
I need radio code for alfa 156 my serial number is 815BP037822579586
BP-7640378316
PROD. NR. 1560342090
try code2641
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Romania
County: Bihor
Posts: 17
Hello,

I need the code for :
BP nr 7649373316
Nr. Fiat 7353018230
BP937838535499

Thank you very much!
TwinTwin is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTwin View Post
Hello,

I need the code for :
BP nr 7649373316
Nr. Fiat 7353018230
BP937838535499

Thank you very much!
enter 1112
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cheshire
Posts: 3

Member car:

1.9 GT JTD

Quote:
Originally Posted by OperationAlfa View Post
You need the model number and serial number...

Only for 147,156 and GT factory fitted Blaupunkt radios.. POST 2001.

Then enter your serial number ... starting BP

code eg BP037822578162

One of our friendly helpers will be along with a code for you shortly
Hi, hope you can help. The codes on the sticker are :- BP 5327 6914 6643 and 7 645 327 316. The car is a 2006GT and now very quiet in the cabin ! Heres hoping it works thank you in anticipation PJD.

Last edited by PJD27; 21-12-15 at 17:28.
PJD27 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJD27 View Post
Hi, hope you can help. The codes on the sticker are :- BP 5327 6914 6643 and 7 645 327 316. The car is a 2006GT and now very quiet in the cabin ! Heres hoping it works thank you in anticipation PJD.
Try code 2534
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 421
Images: 2
Hi
Hoping you can help.
My car is a 2004 GT JTD.
radio serial Nr on the sticker are BP up on it's own in the top left corner followed by Nr and 7643 301 316 and lower down 156 053 469 . Stamped on the left side of the case is 86351232082

Last edited by Yorkshirekeith; 21-12-15 at 21:45.
Yorkshirekeith is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkshirekeith View Post
Hi
Hoping you can help.
My car is a 2004 GT JTD.
radio serial Nr on the sticker are BP up on it's own in the top left corner followed by Nr and 7643 301 316 and lower down 156 053 469 . Stamped on the left side of the case is 86351232082
Please, check for the serial number which starts with BP3301* *** **** and engraved/printed on a unit metal case!
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
County: -
Posts: 2
radio code

can i get the radio code for my 147?
bp 7 643 301 316
fiat nr 156 053 459
thanks in advance..

Last edited by r knights; 22-12-15 at 08:59.
r knights is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
County: -
Posts: 2
147 radio code

hi.. can anyone find the radio code for my 147..
BP 7 643 301 316
fiat nr 156 053 459

Last edited by r knights; 22-12-15 at 08:59.
r knights is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 421
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
Please, check for the serial number which starts with BP3301* *** **** and engraved/printed on a unit metal case!
Yes found it, sorry the light was bad when I was looking last night,

it's BP 33014 712 1327 and Prod Nr Fiat 156 053 469

Last edited by Yorkshirekeith; 22-12-15 at 09:43.
Yorkshirekeith is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkshirekeith View Post
Yes found it, sorry the light was bad when I was looking last night,

it's BP 33014 712 1327 and Prod Nr Fiat 156 053 469
Hi, enter 5165
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by r knights View Post
can i get the radio code for my 147?
bp 7 643 301 316
fiat nr 156 053 459
thanks in advance..
Please, check for the serial number which starts with BP3301* *** **** and engraved/printed on a unit metal case!
bogege is offline  
Status: obsessed
AO Silver Member
 
Loknar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Thailand
County: Bangkok
Posts: 1,407
Images: 76
Nice AR156 wagon GTA 3.2 is perfect but no radio code BP0382300274852. Wrote down 1566 but it wont work. Many thanks for your help.
Loknar is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 421
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
Hi, enter 5165
Thank you very much, Have a Great Christmas.
Yorkshirekeith is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loknar View Post
Nice AR156 wagon GTA 3.2 is perfect but no radio code BP0382300274852. Wrote down 1566 but it wont work. Many thanks for your help.
Check this number again BP0382300274852 one digit is more!!!????
bogege is offline  
Status: obsessed
AO Silver Member
 
Loknar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Thailand
County: Bangkok
Posts: 1,407
Images: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loknar View Post
Nice AR156 wagon GTA 3.2 is perfect but no radio code BP0382300274852. Wrote down 1566 but it wont work. Many thanks for your help.
Check this number again BP0382300274852 one digit is more!!!????http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/image...ies/readit.gif
Woah sorry

Totally wrote it down wrong
Confirm 815 BP038220227137
Loknar is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
County: -
Posts: 2
Radio code help please

Hi All

The battery died on my Alfa GT and I cannot find the code anywhere

I have contacted Alfa and my local dealer and they don't seem to be able to help me (not anytime soon anyway). I've also bought a code from ebay that didn't work.

My details are:
Alfa 937 CD NS
815 BP330158372309
7 64 3301 316

I'd love to have some music for my journeys around at Christmas if anyone can help please.
Loopster_06 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loknar View Post
Woah sorry

Totally wrote it down wrong
Confirm 815 BP038220227137
try code 3124
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopster_06 View Post
Hi All

The battery died on my Alfa GT and I cannot find the code anywhere

I have contacted Alfa and my local dealer and they don't seem to be able to help me (not anytime soon anyway). I've also bought a code from ebay that didn't work.

My details are:
Alfa 937 CD NS
815 BP330158372309
7 64 3301 316

I'd love to have some music for my journeys around at Christmas if anyone can help please.
try code 3111
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
County: -
Posts: 4
Hi i just purchased an 2003 Alfa Romeo 156 Sportswagon and I need a radio code for it can you please assist. The serial number is: BP037822588473 and the part number is: 7640378316. Please assist me here if you can. My email address is: stevensmocheki@gmail.com. Thank you.
Ngwako is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
County: -
Posts: 1
Hello

Hello, i have a 2003 alfa 166 Serial No : AR1010036782/03 MLFB : 5WK 78101

could you please give me the radio code for it since i cant find it anywhere :/ thank you in advance
Rasa90bg is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
County: -
Posts: 1
Hi Audiotech
Complements of the season
Please let me have the code for this radio
BP937817580934
I can send you a photo of the numbers on the radio if this is the wrong one
Many thanks

Dennis
SouthAfrica
hip2bhot is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome