Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 312 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 75Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
County: -
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by OperationAlfa View Post
You need the model number and serial number...

Only for 147,156 and GT factory fitted Blaupunkt radios.. POST 2001.

Then enter your serial number ... starting BP

code eg BP037822578162

One of our friendly helpers will be along with a code for you shortly
Hi can u give me the radio code for BP937828389223 please
beannycoo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by KFransson View Post
Hi,

I need a radio code for my GT to be able to overhaul my airbag connectors (and it would be handy to have).

The s/n is
815 BP 439 251 247 898

Many thanks!

Kristoffer
enter 5353
bogege is online now  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
For info there was no other serial on the radio.

Like
This is not possible!
All radios have the serial number for your radio does not have this number?

ALFA ROMEO audio model 156 GTA / ALFA 932 GTA CD, manufacturer BLAUPUNKT, audio manufacturer part number 7 640 379 316 (7640379316), vehicle manufacturer part number 156 034 212 0 (1560342120)

Please, check for the serial number which starts with BP0379 and engraved/printed on a unit metal case
Attached Images
File Type: png bp0379.png (43.7 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by bogege; 13-12-15 at 20:09.
bogege is online now  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by beannycoo View Post
Hi can u give me the radio code for BP937828389223 please
enter 2216
bogege is online now  
Status: -
AO Silver Member
 
TOX1C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Amesbury
County: Wiltshire
Posts: 4,352
Images: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
This is not possible!
All radios have the serial number for your radio does not have this number?

ALFA ROMEO audio model 156 GTA / ALFA 932 GTA CD, manufacturer BLAUPUNKT, audio manufacturer part number 7 640 379 316 (7640379316), vehicle manufacturer part number 156 034 212 0 (1560342120)

Please, check for the serial number which starts with BP0379 and engraved/printed on a unit metal case
I see now, I'll have another look tomorrow. The sticker has "BP Nr - ", but no number, "7 640 379 316" is written underneath; that's where I was in error. See attachment.

Attachment 590658

Last edited by TOX1C; 28-03-16 at 23:06.
TOX1C is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
County: -
Posts: 2
Need a code mate

Alfa Romeo 156 2004

BP : 7 643 311 316

Prod. Nr. : 156 053 738

Thanks ahead mate
Dzigi is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzigi View Post
Alfa Romeo 156 2004

BP : 7 643 311 316

Prod. Nr. : 156 053 738

Thanks ahead mate
Please, post S/N like BP3311 * *** ****????
bogege is online now  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
County: -
Posts: 2
Serial

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
please, post s/n like bp3311 * *** ****????

s/n : 331147084073
Dzigi is offline  
Status: The rebuild has begun!
AO Member
 
Preston916's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: United Kingdom
County: Glasgow
Posts: 259
Images: 4

Member car:

916 Spider & GTV

Hi,

Can I have a code for a 2004 156 serial number BP037834857661 , product number 1560342090?


Thanks in advance :grinning:

Last edited by Preston916; 14-12-15 at 18:59.
Preston916 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzigi View Post
s/n : 331147084073
try code 3532
bogege is online now  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston916 View Post
Hi,

Can I have a code for a 2004 156 serial number BP037834857661 , product number 1560342090?


Thanks in advance :grinning:
enter 2212
bogege is online now  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
County: -
Posts: 1
Hi, I have a Alfa 147 with a connect Nav fitted, how do I remove unit to get serial number
Drefrose is offline  
Status: The rebuild has begun!
AO Member
 
Preston916's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: United Kingdom
County: Glasgow
Posts: 259
Images: 4

Member car:

916 Spider & GTV

Thanks so much
Preston916 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
County: -
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
enter 5353
Many thanks Bobege!
//
Kristoffer
KFransson is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drefrose View Post
Hi, I have a Alfa 147 with a connect Nav fitted, how do I remove unit to get serial number
Maybe help for you:Car Stereo Fitting | Car Stereo Removal | Remove Car Stereo Advice | Fit Car Stereo Help

Car Stereo Removal and Installation For Alfa Romeo Spider, Car Audio Installation, Car Stereo Front Speaker Removeing Guide
bogege is online now  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
County: -
Posts: 2
Hello!
I need code for BP630390846872 please
AR159 7646303316
Thank you very much
Mattithyahu is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattithyahu View Post
Hello!
I need code for BP630390846872 please
AR159 7646303316
Thank you very much
enter 1426
bogege is online now  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
County: -
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
enter 1426
Thank you, sir!
bogege likes this.
Mattithyahu is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
County: -
Posts: 2
Hello, I just got my pre-last facelift 2003 Alfa 156SW and a radio without a code!

I found the following code on my Blaupunkt:

BP037822596051
7640378316

http://i67.tinypic.com/atkp3l.jpg
pacod is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacod View Post
Hello, I just got my pre-last facelift 2003 Alfa 156SW and a radio without a code!

I found the following code on my Blaupunkt:

BP037822596051
7640378316

http://i67.tinypic.com/atkp3l.jpg
try code 3214
bogege is online now  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
County: -
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
try code 3214
Awesome, thank you so much! Will try as soon as the radio let's me (too many wrong tries)
pacod is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: United Kingdom
County: Staffordshire
Posts: 6
Hi Bogege,

Have been without radio for 2 weeks! Replacement coming today

Alfa 939 CD
815BP533254383905
7645332316

Thanks in advance :grinning:
Alfa@last is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
GTwap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Basingstoke
County: -
Posts: 3
Hi, I'd be most grateful if you could provide the radio code for my Alfa 147:

BP-Nr: 7 643 301 316

Prod-Nr Fiat: 156 053 469

Serial No: BP 330147136965


Thanks in advance
Phil
GTwap is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa@last View Post
Hi Bogege,

Have been without radio for 2 weeks! Replacement coming today

Alfa 939 CD
815BP533254383905
7645332316

Thanks in advance :grinning:
try code 3216
bogege is online now  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTwap View Post
Hi, I'd be most grateful if you could provide the radio code for my Alfa 147:

BP-Nr: 7 643 301 316

Prod-Nr Fiat: 156 053 469

Serial No: BP 330147136965


Thanks in advance
Phil
try code 5662
bogege is online now  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome