Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 309 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 78Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugen View Post
Hi there Audiotech...

I got my car from a dealer who has said ...will get code for me....

that was a week ago !!!

Hope you can help me please...

Alfa 156 2004 ....BP 7640378316....Prod nr...1560312090

Look forward to hearing from you..

Dacah
[/QUOTE]

Please, post all numbers from radio!!!!!!!!?????????????/
bogege is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrym01 View Post
Hello everyone, i need radio code, please help
Bp 7 649 378 316
Prod nr fiat 735 301 823 0

BP 937838552486

Many Thanks
try code 5216
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
County: -
Posts: 9
Thnx Bogege, it works
bogege likes this.
Harrym01 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
k_wyndham_t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: United Kingdom
County: Devon
Posts: 49
Images: 8

Member car:

Alfa 75, Alfa GT

Left my car and battery went flat so now have no tunes

Alfa 937/Alfa947 CD SB05

7 646 304 316

815 BP630465640326

Last edited by k_wyndham_t; 24-11-15 at 08:38.
k_wyndham_t is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
County: -
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
Please, post all numbers from radio!!!!!!!!?????????????/
Thanks Ill look again, A.
annar is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
County: -
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by annar View Post
Thanks Ill look again, A.
Its a 147 Q2 and there is C0843 on the label. is that whats needed? big thanks. A
annar is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by k_wyndham_t View Post
Left my car and battery went flat so now have no tunes

Alfa 937/Alfa947 CD SB05

7 646 304 316

815 BP630465640326
enter 4242
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by annar View Post
Its a 147 Q2 and there is C0843 on the label. is that whats needed? big thanks. A
No!! LIke BP6697* *** ****????
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
County: -
Posts: 5
Code please

Hi,
Yep found it silly me ;

It s got 815 BP 6697 75719315
then Alfa C1V2 CD Puma e1 03 4501 31/08

Glad I found it and you !
Anna )
annar is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by annar View Post
Hi,
Yep found it silly me ;

It s got 815 BP 6697 75719315
then Alfa C1V2 CD Puma e1 03 4501 31/08

Glad I found it and you !
Anna )
enter 2422
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
k_wyndham_t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: United Kingdom
County: Devon
Posts: 49
Images: 8

Member car:

Alfa 75, Alfa GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
enter 4242
Yay I can now drown out my squeaky aux belt with music
k_wyndham_t is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
County: -
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
enter 2422
Brill, many many thanks, A
annar is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Poland
County: -
Posts: 2

Member car:

alfa 166

ALFA 147 code - help

BP nr 7 649 378 316
prod. nr fiat 735 293 234
BP937828343458

Thank's for help
grego070 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by grego070 View Post
BP nr 7 649 378 316
prod. nr fiat 735 293 234
BP937828343458

Thank's for help
enter 3666
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
County: -
Posts: 14
need a code please

Hey guys I need a code for my 147 cd player

BP937838542201

alfa 937 high

7 649 378 318

Thanks in advance

rother147 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by rother147 View Post
Hey guys I need a code for my 147 cd player

BP937838542201

alfa 937 high

7 649 378 318

Thanks in advance

try code 4534
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
County: -
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rother147 View Post
Hey guys I need a code for my 147 cd player

BP937838542201

alfa 937 high

7 649 378 318

Thanks in advance

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/image...es/thumbup.gif
try code 4534http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/image...es/thumbup.gif

Worked a treat matey. Thanks very much.
redwhite likes this.
rother147 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
County: -
Posts: 2
Help!!!

Please!!! I need a code for my Alfa cd player:

BP533254372771

Alfa 939 CD

7 645 332 316

Thanks in advance
redwhite is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhite View Post
Please!!! I need a code for my Alfa cd player:

BP533254372771

Alfa 939 CD

7 645 332 316

Thanks in advance
try code4342
redwhite likes this.
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: egypt
County: egypt
Posts: 1
need help

Alfa 156 HIGH CD - looking for the code if anyone can help me. - please

BN NR 7640 378 316
SN 8 635 123 209 03
8 631 122 612
MY E MAIL mahmoud.mabrouk.mousa@gmail.com
mahmoud mabrouk is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
County: -
Posts: 1
Hey guys,

I am new here. Hello
Need help. Cant use my new radio. Can someone tell me the code?

Its an alfa 147

BP Nr. 7649378316

Prod Nr. Fiat: 7353018230

On the Backside:

BP937828358986


Thank you very much!

Greetz fab
k0r3 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0r3 View Post
Hey guys,

I am new here. Hello
Need help. Cant use my new radio. Can someone tell me the code?

Its an alfa 147

BP Nr. 7649378316

Prod Nr. Fiat: 7353018230

On the Backside:

BP937828358986






Thank you very much!

Greetz fab
try code 6334
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahmoud mabrouk View Post
Alfa 156 HIGH CD - looking for the code if anyone can help me. - please

BN NR 7640 378 316
SN 8 635 123 209 03
8 631 122 612
MY E MAIL mahmoud.mabrouk.mousa@gmail.com

For part. number 7 640 378 316
Please, check for the serial number which starts with BP0378 * *** ****??? and engraved/printed on a unit metal case!!!
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
County: -
Posts: 2
Thumbs Up Thanks!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
try code4342
IT WORKS!!! GREAT!!! THANKS!!! You are lifesaver!!!
bogege likes this.
redwhite is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: -
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
enter 4412
Thanks a mill!
bogege likes this.
gdb313 is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome