Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 302 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 76Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
County: -
Posts: 12

Member car:

156

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19steve92 View Post
hi guys i got a alfa romeo 156 jtd and need a radio code i got all this of the radio

bp037834868127

7 640 378 316

going mad with no radio hahaha
1162
Alfowner is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
County: -
Posts: 12

Member car:

156

Quote:
Originally Posted by leannes.25 View Post
hiya i need to get a code to get my radio working again if u can help?
Alfa 156 high cd 7 640378316 815 bp037822598738. Cheers?
6163
Alfowner is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
County: -
Posts: 12

Member car:

156

Quote:
Originally Posted by dal32 View Post
bp037834845112 serial
part no 7640378316

reverting my car to stock! Cheers
6544
Alfowner is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
County: -
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfowner View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by leannes.25 View Post
hiya i need to get a code to get my radio working again if u can help?
Alfa 156 high cd 7 640378316 815 bp037822598738. Cheers?
6163

Thank you thank you
Leannes.25 is offline  
Status: At Last GTV phase1,
AO Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Ireland
County: Dublin
Posts: 272
Images: 6
Hi, can you help me get a code for my ALFA radio? Code is 815BP0378225955852. Thanks.
pistonrod is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonrod View Post
Hi, can you help me get a code for my ALFA radio? Code is 815BP0378225955852. Thanks.
Hi,one digit is more!!815BP0378225955852???????
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson2448 View Post
Hi
Pls help finding the code
Bp700521807066

Thks in advance.
Rgds
Part.number is: 7 607 005 ***????

If ***= 081 try code 5124
bogege is offline  
Status: At Last GTV phase1,
AO Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Ireland
County: Dublin
Posts: 272
Images: 6
815 bp037822595852 high cd 7640378316.thank's
pistonrod is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
County: -
Posts: 12

Member car:

156

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonrod View Post
815 bp037822595852 high cd 7640378316.thank's
4353
Alfowner is offline  
Status: At Last GTV phase1,
AO Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Ireland
County: Dublin
Posts: 272
Images: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfowner View Post
4353
thank's Alfowner
pistonrod is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
County: -
Posts: 1
Need Code

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and need the code for my 2003 147
I have the motor # 3238763
and chassis # 3129656
not sure if this is what's needed.. if not could you please let me know where to find the numbers i need?
thank you in advance
shayy is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
County: -
Posts: 12
hi there,
just got my second toy , its a 2006 147 ti JTDm 16v .
falling madly in love with it too ,
however I updated battery for new one and hey presto - ive lost the radio to the code gremlins ,
could you help ,

chassis is BP 532759136828
BP NR - 7645327316
Fiat Nr - 156 053 4690
bar code on side of facia plate is 56350140212 alfa 937 cdns

not sure if you need all that ?
thanks in anticipation ,
garry
garybarlo is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by garybarlo View Post
hi there,
just got my second toy , its a 2006 147 ti JTDm 16v .
falling madly in love with it too ,
however I updated battery for new one and hey presto - ive lost the radio to the code gremlins ,
could you help ,

chassis is BP 532759136828
BP NR - 7645327316
Fiat Nr - 156 053 4690
bar code on side of facia plate is 56350140212 alfa 937 cdns

not sure if you need all that ?
thanks in anticipation ,
garry
enter 3642
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: France
County: -
Posts: 3
Hello. I'm from french. please help unlock the radio. The numbers BP330147441223 7643301316. Alfa Romeo 147

And two
815 BP669889581292
7646698316
Alfa gt
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1445799726411164273524_1445799746996.jpg (29.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 1445799804347287906929_1445799829631.jpg (41.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 1445799907841-1874080970_1445799927993.jpg (37.1 KB, 2 views)
Lainye972 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lainye972 View Post
Hello. I'm from french. please help unlock the radio. The numbers BP330147441223 7643301316. Alfa Romeo 147

And two
815 BP669889581292
7646698316
Alfa gt
1. code- 4241
2. code- 6416
bogege is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1
147 Radio Code

Hi
Are you able to help with the radio code for my 147 Blaupunkt , serial number is BP630467247255

Thanks
David
barnaby46 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ireland
County: Dublin
Posts: 44
Hi,

could you kindly assist with a missing radio code for the following:

BP 7645 352 316

156 048 410 0

Many thanks,

Mike
mikehen is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehen View Post
Hi,

could you kindly assist with a missing radio code for the following:

BP 7645 352 316

156 048 410 0

Many thanks,

Mike
Hi, post all numbers from radio?
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehen View Post
Hi,

could you kindly assist with a missing radio code for the following:

BP 7645 352 316

156 048 410 0

Many thanks,

Mike
Please ignore this post!
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by barnaby46 View Post
Hi
Are you able to help with the radio code for my 147 Blaupunkt , serial number is BP630467247255

Thanks
David
Hi, try code 5122
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ireland
County: Dublin
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
Please ignore this post!
Hi Bogege,

tried that code but it does not appear to work. After entering the code I get a message to "Wait". After a while I'm prompted again to enter the code!
The car is a 2006 GT.
Any suggestions?

Many thanks again.

Mike
mikehen is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ireland
County: Dublin
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
Please ignore this post!
Hi Bogege,

tried that code but it does not appear to work. After entering the code I get a message to "Wait". After a while I'm prompted again to enter the code!
The car is a 2006 GT.
Any suggestions?

Many thanks again.

Mike
mikehen is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ireland
County: Dublin
Posts: 44
Radio Code Request

My profuse apologies.

I failed to refresh the page and did not see your reply.

Here are the numbers requested. Hope they are the correct ones.


2006 Alfa GT

ALFA 937 CD MP3
7 645 328 316
815 BP532857627415

Cheers,

Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Radio-GT.jpg (154.2 KB, 1 views)
mikehen is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: Bulgaria-
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehen View Post
My profuse apologies.

I failed to refresh the page and did not see your reply.

Here are the numbers requested. Hope they are the correct ones.


2006 Alfa GT

ALFA 937 CD MP3
7 645 328 316
815 BP532857627415

Cheers,

Mike
enter 5455
mikehen likes this.
bogege is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ireland
County: Dublin
Posts: 44
Thank you so much.
Your code worked perfectly.
Appreciate your time and effort.

Many thanks again,

MIke

mikehen is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome