Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 284 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 75Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev_05 View Post
Hi

The number is 815BP439251245331.

Thank you
code 1164
hay88 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
County: -
Posts: 1
alfa romeo code

Hi could I have a radio code please my radio make is blaupunkt

Serial number: BP937838545604

7649378316

Thanks in advance
samad555 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by samad555 View Post
Hi could I have a radio code please my radio make is blaupunkt

Serial number: BP937838545604

7649378316

Thanks in advance
code 6525
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Bertone80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: LONDON
Posts: 50
Radio Code

Hi My car is Alfa Brera S

Blaupunkt 815 BP630289772908
Alfa 939 CD SB 05
7 646 302 316

Please Help!
Bertone80 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertone80 View Post
hi my car is alfa brera s

blaupunkt 815 bp630289772908
alfa 939 cd sb 05
7 646 302 316

please help!
code 3424
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: -
Posts: 1
Alfa 156 HIGH CD
Blaupunkt
815 BP037834819705
7 640 378 316

Thank you for your help!
kreott is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Bertone80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: LONDON
Posts: 50
Thanks, you bloody Legend!
Bertone80 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreott View Post
Alfa 156 HIGH CD
Blaupunkt
815 BP037834819705
7 640 378 316

Thank you for your help!
code 1245
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: -
Posts: 1
Pls if you can tell me my radio code.
Alfa 156
Bp037834867389
7640378316
1560342090
milos1561 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Gloucester
County: Gloucestershire-
Posts: 4
ALfa 156 Radio Code

Am hoping someone can help.

I need the radio code for my stock 156 head unit. Bought it after the battery had died and the dealership didnt have the radio code

The numbers on it are:

815 BP037834850723
7640378316

Thanks
agamemnian is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos1561 View Post
Pls if you can tell me my radio code.
Alfa 156
Bp037834867389
7640378316
1560342090
code 2133
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by agamemnian View Post
Am hoping someone can help.

I need the radio code for my stock 156 head unit. Bought it after the battery had died and the dealership didnt have the radio code

The numbers on it are:

815 BP037834850723
7640378316

Thanks
code 6111
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Bursa
County: Turkey
Posts: 3

Member car:

156

teyp code

Hi, i am from Turkey i need teyp code.
7 640 378 316
815 BP037834852701

Last edited by sami16; 06-07-15 at 13:03.
sami16 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Bursa
County: Turkey
Posts: 3

Member car:

156

Is there anyone who can help?
sami16 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: -
Posts: 2
Someone CAN help me? i'm looking for this master code
connect nav magneti marelli
N 93903
e24 031045
156068727
IMEI 600189443687210
67LF04L7H


Thank's
tuso is offline  
Status: Fixing
Newbie
 
domrenshaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: United Kingdom
County: South Yorkshire
Posts: 2
Images: 6
GT radio code

Hi was wondering if you could help me with the code for my new GT.

815 BP 669871731981

7 646 698 316

Thanks
domrenshaw is offline  
Status: New job, location but no car :(
AO Silver Member
 
AmicusPro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Nottinghamshire
Posts: 3,061
Images: 27

Member car:

Nothing :-(

Can you do Radio codes for other cars? Got a Vauxhall Signum but can't see any info at the moment so just checking before I go hunting. Was a 2nd hand purchase (obviously!) and has no manual/stuff with it...
AmicusPro is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: -
Posts: 1
radio code for my new Alfa ..

Any chance i can get radio code for Alfa 156 BP 7643311316
Cheers
Alan Stimpson is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sami16 View Post
Hi, i am from Turkey i need teyp code.
7 640 378 316
815 BP037834852701
code 2246
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by domrenshaw View Post
Hi was wondering if you could help me with the code for my new GT.

815 BP 669871731981

7 646 698 316

Thanks
code 5462
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Stimpson View Post
Any chance i can get radio code for Alfa 156 BP 7643311316
Cheers
please post the main serial number bp3311*1234567
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmicusPro View Post
Can you do Radio codes for other cars? Got a Vauxhall Signum but can't see any info at the moment so just checking before I go hunting. Was a 2nd hand purchase (obviously!) and has no manual/stuff with it...
Hi I can help with a few but not all. I can not help with cdr500
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuso View Post
Someone CAN help me? i'm looking for this master code
connect nav magneti marelli
N 93903
e24 031045
156068727
IMEI 600189443687210
67LF04L7H


Thank's
sorry i can not help with any magneti marelli
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Bursa
County: Turkey
Posts: 3

Member car:

156

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 2246
Thank you very much my man i love you
sami16 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
County: -
Posts: 1
Alfa 156 CD NS 4x4

Hi!

815BP331642950077
7643316316
Alfa 156 CD NS 4x4

Thank you for your help!
bodi is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome