Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 274 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 78Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
County: -
Posts: 4
mr fg campher

I bought a used alfa 147 apparently the battery was flat and when the battery was sorted out, the radio show wait all the time and I also dont have the code. The following numbers were found on the radio namely: Alfa - 937 - CD; BP 7643301316; Prod no flat 156053469.

Please can you assist me urgently.
kammie is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
County: -
Posts: 3
Hi it's me again I'm sorry but I've sent you the wrong code :-(
The actual code is: BP037834817252
martoto is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italia Tec View Post
Hi Hay88 can you help with a radio code

BP937817303378

Kind regards

Matt
code 5154
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by martoto View Post
Hi it's me again I'm sorry but I've sent you the wrong code :-(
The actual code is: BP037834817252
code 1534
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammie View Post
I bought a used alfa 147 apparently the battery was flat and when the battery was sorted out, the radio show wait all the time and I also dont have the code. The following numbers were found on the radio namely: Alfa - 937 - CD; BP 7643301316; Prod no flat 156053469.

Please can you assist me urgently.
please post the main serial like 815BP3301*1234567 Can be found stamped in to the metal casing around the radio
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by daznat20 View Post
Bp037822602485 thanks in advance
code 5646
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillJC View Post
Hi there - you seem to be the right place to go for this!

I need to enter a radio code for my Alfa 147. I tried to get this online but it came back as 0177, and I don't know how to enter '0's r '7's on the radio!

My radio details are: 815 BP 669771736272 and BP Nr. 7646697316.

Would be so grateful if you could help - please let me know if you need any other info.

Cheers!
Dougie
code 2353
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilis View Post
Hi, I lost my isc code please help. I wrote in 166 models, but got no answer. I realy need to start my car. Help pleaaase=P.

5WK78176
Y1005594

alfa 166 2000 year.
Best regards Alex
Hi which model becker please be2569 or be2580 I can only help with the BE2569 ( If it is BE2569 THEN THE CODE WOULD BE 9396) If not sorry i can't help
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Italia Tec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
County: Nottinghamshire
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italia Tec View Post
Hi Hay88 can you help with a radio code

BP937817303378

Kind regards

Matt
code 5154
Thankyou you're a star much appreciated
Italia Tec is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
County: -
Posts: 4
mr

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
please post the main serial like 815BP3301*1234567 Can be found stamped in to the metal casing around the radio
Sorry the number is BP330147116283

Thanks kammie
kammie is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
County: -
Posts: 4
mr

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
please post the main serial like 815BP3301*1234567 Can be found stamped in to the metal casing around the radio
Sorry the number is BP330147116283

Thanks kammie
kammie is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Macedonia, The Former Yug
County: -
Posts: 5

Member car:

AR 159 1.9jtdm

Hi hay88, can you please send me the code for

Alfa 156 CD NS

815BP331147080223

BP No. 7 643 311 316

Fiat No. 156 053 738
Tom.159jtdm is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
County: -
Posts: 4
mr

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
please post the main serial like 815BP3301*1234567 Can be found stamped in to the metal casing around the radio
Sorry the number is BP330147116283

Thanks kammie
kammie is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
County: -
Posts: 33

Member car:

156 GTA

156 GTA, not sure if that makes a difference

My code is BP037911289040

Thanks a lot in advance
43034 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43034 View Post
156 GTA, not sure if that makes a difference

My code is BP037911289040

Thanks a lot in advance
code 1242
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammie View Post
Sorry the number is BP330147116283

Thanks kammie
code 5363
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom.159jtdm View Post
Hi hay88, can you please send me the code for

Alfa 156 CD NS

815BP331147080223

BP No. 7 643 311 316

Fiat No. 156 053 738
code 5136
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
County: -
Posts: 3
Thank you very much :-)
martoto is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
County: -
Posts: 33

Member car:

156 GTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 1242

Cracking, cheers
43034 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
XoRacst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: South Africa
County: Gauteng
Posts: 10
Garage
lost Alfa GT Radio Code

Hello guys. wonder if anyone would be able to help me. I lost my beautiful GT's radio code and i had to reset the management the other day so when i turned the car on the radio keeps asking for the code. Any help would be much appreciated.
The numbers on the radio are as follows :
Blaupunkt GMBH
815BP439254602002
Alfa 937 CD MP3
7 644 392 316
[e1] 022330

and then on the side :
59790023865

Many thanks for any help in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150421_104208.jpg (116.9 KB, 6 views)
XoRacst is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by XoRacst View Post
Hello guys. wonder if anyone would be able to help me. I lost my beautiful GT's radio code and i had to reset the management the other day so when i turned the car on the radio keeps asking for the code. Any help would be much appreciated.
The numbers on the radio are as follows :
Blaupunkt GMBH
815BP439254602002
Alfa 937 CD MP3
7 644 392 316
[e1] 022330

and then on the side :
59790023865

Many thanks for any help in advance.
code 5414
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
County: -
Posts: 1
Wave Please, help. :)

Can you help me out?
ALFA - 937 CD NSB
Radio type: 7643301316
serialnr. 815 BP 330147062785

Have a nice day!
vildana1809 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vildana1809 View Post
Can you help me out?
ALFA - 937 CD NSB
Radio type: 7643301316
serialnr. 815 BP 330147062785

Have a nice day!
code 1235
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
redtower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Spain
County: Pamplona
Posts: 26
Garage
Hey guys, hope you can help...had to "WAIT" 2 hrs to finally get the code option

Alfa 937 CD MP3
56410003751
BP Nr 7643392316
Prod Nr Fiat 1560484100
redtower is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
County: -
Posts: 3
Alfa romeo
blaupunkt
147 / alfa 937 mp3
7 644 392 316 / 156 048 410 0
bp439240696777
c0rn3LL is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome