Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 270 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 78Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
County: -
Posts: 1

Member car:

156sportswagon

Can u please help me... I own a 156

Code is bp037834823865

Regards
Alfa156jun is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Denmark
County: Sonderjylland
Posts: 2

Member car:

156 2.0 JTS

Hi could someone please help my getting a radio code ?

Alfa 156 HIGH CD
7 640 378 316
BP037834844358

Thank you very much !
Schmidt2015 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Netherlands
County: Gelderland
Posts: 1

Member car:

alfa 156

Hello,
I also need your help, i replaced my battery and lost my code.

BP102226430792
BP-NR. 7 607 271 022
Prod. Nr. Fiat 15 60 35 29 50

Thank you very much in advance!
Dawarriah is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: United Kingdom
County: Surrey
Posts: 1
Hey there Hay88, could you help me also recent battery replacement/alternator plus too many other things to mention I could use your help on the battery code also!

Alfa 159

code 815 BP6 30277804969
+
7646302316

Thanks for your help on the code front, wonder if your page will make 4 digit
Baron Greenback is offline  
Status: Searching 4 a 166....
AO Member
 
evo_number_one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: United Kingdom
County: Essex
Posts: 933
Images: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
sorry i can not help with Magneti Marelli it's main dealer or a car radio de-code service only.
I have read this a lot, but does anyone know of such a decode service in the UK?

There is plenty of evidence on the internet that Magneti Marelli units can be readily decoded by reading the TE28F640 flash and using a specific technology (MARTECH) but cannot find any decode service in the UK that uses this technology.

I have emailed and telephoned countless so called decoding specialists and even written to an apparent UK Concessionary/Importer/Supplier of that technology asking if they would be kind enough to either tell me who uses it or pass my details onto their Clients - without even an acknowledgement.

Has anyone EVER successfully had a Connect+ decoded in the UK and if so can you share where they got it done?

Thanks for anyones help on this

evo_number_one is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
DogsBo77ocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Yorkshire
Posts: 3
Images: 10
Hi, hoping this is the right place to post for a radio code
Serial number on radio is BP 7 643 311 316 thanks
DogsBo77ocks is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsBo77ocks View Post
Hi, hoping this is the right place to post for a radio code
Serial number on radio is BP 7 643 311 316 thanks
please post the main serial bp3311*1234567
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo_number_one View Post
I have read this a lot, but does anyone know of such a decode service in the UK?

There is plenty of evidence on the internet that Magneti Marelli units can be readily decoded by reading the TE28F640 flash and using a specific technology (MARTECH) but cannot find any decode service in the UK that uses this technology.

I have emailed and telephoned countless so called decoding specialists and even written to an apparent UK Concessionary/Importer/Supplier of that technology asking if they would be kind enough to either tell me who uses it or pass my details onto their Clients - without even an acknowledgement.

Has anyone EVER successfully had a Connect+ decoded in the UK and if so can you share where they got it done?

Thanks for anyones help on this
Try Dave here DND Services Ltd¬*::¬*Help zone
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Greenback View Post
Hey there Hay88, could you help me also recent battery replacement/alternator plus too many other things to mention I could use your help on the battery code also!

Alfa 159

code 815 BP6 30277804969
+
7646302316

Thanks for your help on the code front, wonder if your page will make 4 digit
code 6521
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawarriah View Post
Hello,
I also need your help, i replaced my battery and lost my code.

BP102226430792
BP-NR. 7 607 271 022
Prod. Nr. Fiat 15 60 35 29 50

Thank you very much in advance!
code 5789 or if you can only enter to a 6 code 1163( i should be the first one)
Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
" SAFE " and then " CODE "
Rotate RH Tuning Knob to Select 1st Digit
Press RH Tuning Knob to Enter
Rotate RH Tuning Knob to Select 2nd Digit
Press RH Tuning Knob to Enter
Rotate RH Tuning Knob to Select 3rd Digit
Press RH Tuning Knob to Enter
Rotate RH Tuning Knob to Select 4th Digit
Press RH Tuning Knob to Enter
If the correct code number is now shown
Rotate RH Tuning Knob To Select "Return"
Press RH Tuning Knob to Enter
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigelR View Post
Greetings from sunny South Africa:-)

Short version:

Alfa GT 2005 1.9 Diesel

Blaupunkt Afa 937 CD MP3 Radio serial number: 815BP439240694182

Long version:

I have owned my GT since 2005 and the radio has been problematic from day 1. During warranty period the agents attempted to fix but always problem returned. Eventually once out of warranty I decided to live with the problem (random switching on, attempting to play CD even although no CD present and general erratic operation) and recently needed to replace the vehicles battery which in turn resulted in radio requesting 'code'. Search for card and realised was with agent. Only BIG challenge is that agent no longer in business (I have tried very hard to follow-up but all calls fell on deaf ears...) and new company representing Alfa / Fiat (along with Dodge, Jeep and another brand) unable to help. Though I would try THE forum for Alfa owners <BIG SMILE> and VERY pleased to find this thread. Hence my request with sincere thanks in anticipation that can obtain the code required to enable radio to function again. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Very best regards from Nigel Rotherham
P.S. 'Other' numbers on the radio include: 7 644 392 316, a square with e1 and also the number 022330 with a ink stamp showing 464 and the letter B.

Fingers crossed!
code 2661
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmadpaul View Post
Hi. Can anyone please help me? I lost my radio code. The serial numbers off my radio are: Alfa937High
BP937817268039.
Many Thanks
code 5435
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabanana View Post
Hi, I've had to change my 147's battery (lasted since 2007 which isn't too bad) but now I need to enter the radio code. Can you help?!

BP630465642841

Thanks very much. I wouldn't mind the silence if I didn't have two kids under two in the back
code 1165
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercyPT View Post
Hello,

First of all i would like to thank all for helping out.

I own a 2006 GT and I would need it's radio code.

The SN is BP532769145266

Thank you,

MercyPT
code 5416
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa156jun View Post
Can u please help me... I own a 156

Code is bp037834823865

Regards
code 3423
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidt2015 View Post
Hi could someone please help my getting a radio code ?

Alfa 156 HIGH CD
7 640 378 316
BP037834844358

Thank you very much !
code 1252
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
DogsBo77ocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Yorkshire
Posts: 3
Images: 10
Hi sorry for wrong number..is it this1?
815BP331157188544..thanks again
DogsBo77ocks is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8

Member car:

Alfa GT 1.9

Thank you.
NigelR is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsBo77ocks View Post
Hi sorry for wrong number..is it this1?
815BP331157188544..thanks again
code 3364
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Slovakia
County: -
Posts: 1

Member car:

147

Hi Guys , I just changed the battery of my alfa 147 2007 twin spark , now is asking me for a radio code that sadly I don't have I was told that you guys can help
my code is
815BP669471711619
7646694316

thank you all
pipiripaw is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Lithuania
County: Klaipeda
Posts: 3

Member car:

Alfa 156 SW

Hi all,

can someone help me please with ALFA 156 HIGH CD code?

815 BP037822594461 7640378316

Thank you in advance & happy Easter!
Tomukas is offline  
Status: Searching 4 a 166....
AO Member
 
evo_number_one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: United Kingdom
County: Essex
Posts: 933
Images: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
Thank you Hay - will report back.

Fingers crossed.....

Last edited by evo_number_one; 04-04-15 at 22:00.
evo_number_one is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: United Kingdom
County: -
Posts: 2

Member car:

alfa romeo 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmadpaul View Post
Hi. Can anyone please help me? I lost my radio code. The serial numbers off my radio are: Alfa937High
BP937817268039.
Many Thanks
code 5435
Thank you very much for your help.
carmadpaul is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomukas View Post
Hi all,

can someone help me please with ALFA 156 HIGH CD code?

815 BP037822594461 7640378316

Thank you in advance & happy Easter!
code 6654
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipiripaw View Post
Hi Guys , I just changed the battery of my alfa 147 2007 twin spark , now is asking me for a radio code that sadly I don't have I was told that you guys can help
my code is
815BP669471711619
7646694316

thank you all
code 4632
hay88 is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome