Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 266 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 78Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: Fingers crossed
AO Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 355

Member car:

Brera 2.2 S

For clarity:

Manufacturer: ALFA ROMEO

Model: 159 / ALFA 939 CD

Part number/model: 7 646 302 316 / 156 073 093 0

Serial number: BP630289789255
jamezm is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamezm View Post
For clarity:

Manufacturer: ALFA ROMEO

Model: 159 / ALFA 939 CD

Part number/model: 7 646 302 316 / 156 073 093 0

Serial number: BP630289789255
Hi code 1353, enjoy you maybe one of my neighbour lol
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiroo View Post
Hi i am new in forum , i have an Alfa Romeo sportwagon and i will be very happy if you find me the code of my Autoradio Alpine 932 made in japan

Type 932

No.60621186

AL0932W1128983
V81128983B

Thank you
sorry i can not help with the Alpine model
hay88 is offline  
Status: Fingers crossed
AO Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 355

Member car:

Brera 2.2 S

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
Hi code 1353, enjoy you maybe one of my neighbour lol
Thank you!

I'm in Fareham. You?
jamezm is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian1983 View Post
Good Day,

Please help me if possible as I've recently bought an alfa romeo 147 fitted with a connect nav unit.

I do not have the master code for it.

735293300
16RC3MC4B

Thank you in advance!

Have a great day!

Sebastian.
sorry i can not help with Magneti marelli it's main dealer or car radio re-code service
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ireland
County: Cork
Posts: 2

Member car:

GT

Thank you hay88 😀
Glorified_jg is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Netherlands
County: Utrecht
Posts: 4

Member car:

Alfa 156 sedan

Please help

Hi you all,

My aftermarket radio let me down and now I want to reinstall my original radio. After installation my radio asked for a code which i don't have.

Can you help me out?

Radio type: 7640378316
serialnr. 815 BP037822589890

Thanks in advance!

Frank
Offday is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
County: -
Posts: 2

Member car:

me en canta

porfa aver si pudieras mandar el codigo de un casete de cinta becker Typ IDIS Model 2580 Serial 15087113
12 volt EC: 103 KW : 36/01 61 31 35.20.12 codigo de barra 2580IGO15087113
SIEMENS MLFB: 5WK 78220 Serial AR2200008916/01 DATE 01101707
ALFA ROMEO
156.033.171
es un alfa 166 2.4 jtd del año 2002
munchas gracias por todo mandalo a mi menssenger
pichi is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offday View Post
Hi you all,

My aftermarket radio let me down and now I want to reinstall my original radio. After installation my radio asked for a code which i don't have.

Can you help me out?

Radio type: 7640378316
serialnr. 815 BP037822589890

Thanks in advance!

Frank
code 1256
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pichi View Post
porfa aver si pudieras mandar el codigo de un casete de cinta becker Typ IDIS Model 2580 Serial 15087113
12 volt EC: 103 KW : 36/01 61 31 35.20.12 codigo de barra 2580IGO15087113
SIEMENS MLFB: 5WK 78220 Serial AR2200008916/01 DATE 01101707
ALFA ROMEO
156.033.171
es un alfa 166 2.4 jtd del año 2002
munchas gracias por todo mandalo a mi menssenger
sorry i can not help with becker Model 2580 but have you tried the standard code of 4444
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Netherlands
County: Utrecht
Posts: 4

Member car:

Alfa 156 sedan

many thanks !!!
Offday is offline  
Status: Graduate Auto Designer
AO Member
 
GTPaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Ireland
County: Kildare
Posts: 12
Images: 12

Member car:

Alfa GT JTD 2006

Hi there,

This could be a long shot, it's for a friend's fiat doblo?
Sorry if I'm wasting your time!

7 646 331 316
815 BP 633165610746

Thanks for looking!
GTPaddy is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Poland
County: -
Posts: 2

Member car:

alfa 166

ALFA 156 HIGH CD lost code

I need code for ALFA 156 HIGH CD
815 BP037834865729
Help me please!
Thanks
grego070 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Greece
County: Crete
Posts: 1

Member car:

ALFA 156

Need code for:
Alfa Romeo 156
Blaupunkt
1560342090
7640378316
815 BP 037834855670

Thanks in advance

Last edited by guard; 10-03-15 at 20:39.
guard is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 3

Member car:

Alfaromeo

W?a?nie zdj?ciem radio
PLIS HELP
815Bp0378034831096
7640378316
156 034 209 0
Grek is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Greece
County: Attica
Posts: 1

Member car:

***** romeo 147

Crazed Need help in finding the car radio code

Hi I have 147 and I am in desperate need to get my car radio code back. I thought I had it but unfortunately i don't.

It is a Blaupunkt radios. - code BP330147114830

Please can any one help? Thanks
cdracos is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTPaddy View Post
Hi there,

This could be a long shot, it's for a friend's fiat doblo?
Sorry if I'm wasting your time!

7 646 331 316
815 BP 633165610746

Thanks for looking!
code 2662
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by grego070 View Post
I need code for ALFA 156 HIGH CD
815 BP037834865729
Help me please!
Thanks
code 4651
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by guard View Post
Need code for:
Alfa Romeo 156
Blaupunkt
1560342090
7640378316
815 BP 037834855670

Thanks in advance
code 4654
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grek View Post
W?a?nie zdj?ciem radio
PLIS HELP
815Bp0378034831096
7640378316
156 034 209 0
please check your serial as it to long 815Bp0378034831096 815BP0378*1234567
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdracos View Post
hi i have 147 and i am in desperate need to get my car radio code back. I thought i had it but unfortunately i don't.

It is a blaupunkt radios. - code bp330147114830

please can any one help? Thanks
code 1355
hay88 is offline  
Status: Selespeed4ever
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Croatia
County: -
Posts: 7
Alfa 147 CD code?

Hi to you all...i have forgotten my Alfa 147 CD player code. Can someone please help me decode it?!

Car is from year 2003.
Numbers on CD player are:

BP - Nr: 7 649 378 316
Prod. Nr. Fiat 735 293 234

Serial BP937828366825

Thank you very much in advance!
swen_blueneon is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 3

Member car:

Alfaromeo

Hello all if someone can help me.I need the code to the radio. ALFA156HIGH CD. 7640378316,
815BP0378034831096.,
1560342090:-(:-/
Grek is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 3

Member car:

Alfaromeo

Very sorry my mistake, good volume serial number BP037834831096
Grek is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by swen_blueneon View Post
Hi to you all...i have forgotten my Alfa 147 CD player code. Can someone please help me decode it?!

Car is from year 2003.
Numbers on CD player are:

BP - Nr: 7 649 378 316
Prod. Nr. Fiat 735 293 234

Serial BP937828366825

Thank you very much in advance!
code 5216
hay88 is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome