Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 255 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 78Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: United Kingdom
County: Durham
Posts: 4
radio code

help please with 156 radio code please
top sticker reads
bp nr 7640378316
prod nr 1560342090
side stamp
bp037822587624
big thanks
troyster is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyster View Post
help please with 156 radio code please
top sticker reads
bp nr 7640378316
prod nr 1560342090
side stamp
bp037822587624
big thanks
code 3655
hay88 is offline  
Status: Lovin my 159 2.4Ti SW Qtronic
AO Silver Member
 
dtone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Dorset
Posts: 1,242
Images: 4
thank you for the code
dtone is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
07GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Ireland
County: Dublin
Posts: 3

Member car:

Alfa GT

Alfa GT

Hi,

I have an '07 GT and I need the radio code ( I have been waiting for 5 weeks for the garage to sort this out!)

Model:7643301316
Code: BP330158350094

Any help would be appreciated.
07GT is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
tareqbarakat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Egypt
County: Al Qahirah
Posts: 5

Member car:

156 ts -2002

kindly please I need radio code for alfa romeo 156 T.S 2002

ALFA ROMEO 156 / ALFA 932 CC

Blaupunkt s/n : 7 640 376 316


BP 037622613512

thanx
tareqbarakat is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tareqbarakat View Post
kindly please I need radio code for alfa romeo 156 T.S 2002

ALFA ROMEO 156 / ALFA 932 CC

Blaupunkt s/n : 7 640 376 316


BP 037622613512

thanx
code 1521
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07GT View Post
Hi,

I have an '07 GT and I need the radio code ( I have been waiting for 5 weeks for the garage to sort this out!)

Model:7643301316
Code: BP330158350094

Any help would be appreciated.
code 2251
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
07GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Ireland
County: Dublin
Posts: 3

Member car:

Alfa GT

Worked straight away, I can't believe I've been waiting so long for dealer to sort it out!

Thank you very much for such a swift response!!!
07GT is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07GT View Post
Worked straight away, I can't believe I've been waiting so long for dealer to sort it out!

Thank you very much for such a swift response!!!
your welcome
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: -
Posts: 3

Member car:

Alfa 147

Code please

Hello,

I tried some free utilities and got an incorrect code of 6511 and 2231.

Please can you help?
Serial is 815BP532769145101
Alfa 937 CD
7645327316

Thank you
talanzaar is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by talanzaar View Post
Hello,

I tried some free utilities and got an incorrect code of 6511 and 2231.

Please can you help?
Serial is 815BP532769145101
Alfa 937 CD
7645327316

Thank you
Hi 815BP532769145101 = code 6511 so can you please check the serial number that's engraved in to the metal casing on the side or top back of the radio
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
tareqbarakat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Egypt
County: Al Qahirah
Posts: 5

Member car:

156 ts -2002

alot of thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 1521
Thank you for your help ;
radio code activated
tareqbarakat is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: -
Posts: 3

Member car:

Alfa 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
Hi 815BP532769145101 = code 6511 so can you please check the serial number that's engraved in to the metal casing on the side or top back of the radio
Hey, yes the engraved one is identical to the printed one on the label. Its engraved on the right hand side above the label.
On the left there is another number engraved:
8 635 123 208
>St SN<

On the front bevel there is another sticker, it reads:
56350151288 Alfa 937 CD MS

Anyone have any bright ideas about what I'm doing wrong, or what has happened to the radio?

Thank you,
JT
talanzaar is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by talanzaar View Post
Hey, yes the engraved one is identical to the printed one on the label. Its engraved on the right hand side above the label.
On the left there is another number engraved:
8 635 123 208
>St SN<

On the front bevel there is another sticker, it reads:
56350151288 Alfa 937 CD MS

Anyone have any bright ideas about what I'm doing wrong, or what has happened to the radio?

Thank you,
JT
if that's not working I am guessing it has been recoded by someone. so you would have to get some one to read the eeprom

If the display continually shows "WAIT" then the unit may be codelocked and will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible.

Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
" CODE " then " - - - - "
Enter CODE in the order it is read :
For Example, To Enter Code 1234
Press Preset 1 then 2 then 3 then 4
The Code will Enter Itself Automatically
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cornwall
Posts: 9

Member car:

156

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
please post the main serial number BP4392*1234567
Hi Ive taken all the numbers i could find!

BP439 254 904 025
8635 123 208.2
56790026117
8 635 125 436 00
***** 937 CD MP3
597 900 261 17

many thanks for any help.
gazzerpotter is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Yorkshire
Posts: 4

Member car:

alfa 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 3664
This code doesn't work.
rob.gibbs is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzerpotter View Post
Hi Ive taken all the numbers i could find!

BP439 254 904 025
8635 123 208.2
56790026117
8 635 125 436 00
***** 937 CD MP3
597 900 261 17

many thanks for any help.
code 5116
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob.gibbs View Post
This code doesn't work.
Bp 700532314024 = code 3664 or
you can enter higher than a six code 9062 that should work
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cornwall
Posts: 9

Member car:

156

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 5116
Many, many thanks for all your help, audio restored
gazzerpotter is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: -
Posts: 3

Member car:

Alfa 147

Re-coded - doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
if that's not working I am guessing it has been recoded by someone. so you would have to get some one to read the eeprom

If the display continually shows "WAIT" then the unit may be codelocked and will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible.

Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
" CODE " then " - - - - "
Enter CODE in the order it is read :
For Example, To Enter Code 1234
Press Preset 1 then 2 then 3 then 4
The Code will Enter Itself Automatically
Thank you - looks like it was previously re-coded.

I took it to a guy from Sheffield Car Dashboard, Car Radio Decoding Services in Sheffield. He came up with the same radio code as we did. He managed to read out and change the code, but then the radio died completely and wouldn't switch on... So he now has it, hopefully it is repairable!

Cheers.
talanzaar is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Yorkshire
Posts: 4

Member car:

alfa 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
Bp 700532314024 = code 3664 or
you can enter higher than a six code 9062 that should work
That's fixed it, thanks.
rob.gibbs is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: United Kingdom
County: Durham
Posts: 4
code

works a treat thank you.
troyster is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Down
Posts: 12

Member car:

156 TS torismo

Code for 156

Hi. I replaced my battery today and need the code for the radio

The label on the side says

Alfa 156 High CD 7 640 378 316

BP037822593158

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
silver156ts is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: United Kingdom
County: -
Posts: 52

Member car:

Alfa GT JTDm

Don't need a code but just wondered why my radio doesn't have a code?? Have removed/disconnected battery a few times and its been fine. Any reason?

Thanks
seangtjtdm is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by seangtjtdm View Post
Don't need a code but just wondered why my radio doesn't have a code?? Have removed/disconnected battery a few times and its been fine. Any reason?

Thanks
On some As well as having a conventional Radio Security Code number, this stereo is also electronically paired, or "Married" to the engine management system of the vehicle it came out of using very sophisticated CAN-BUS system technology.
hay88 is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome