Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 231 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 76Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: confused... com of late
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: United Kingdom
County: Norfolk
Posts: 5
hi...
need a code for my alfa 156 - 7640 378 316 (E1) 021613 BP037834819960

MUCH APPRECIATED
doughtys is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughtys View Post
hi...
need a code for my alfa 156 - 7640 378 316 (E1) 021613 BP037834819960

MUCH APPRECIATED
code 5135
hay88 is offline  
Status: Time to visit TMSS
AO Member
 
Speenvark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: South Africa
County: Mpumalanga
Posts: 569
Images: 4
Garage
Hi there,

Please assist, I need a code for my alfa 147 - 7 649 378 316 BP937817291006

Thanks!
Speenvark is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speenvark View Post
Hi there,

Please assist, I need a code for my alfa 147 - 7 649 378 316 BP937817291006

Thanks!
code 4534
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Yorkshire
Posts: 4

Member car:

Alfa GT JTD 1.9

Radio code help

Please can u supply code for my unit?
Here are all the references on the unit



bp 7643301316

Fiat nr. 156053469

56350086853 Alfa 937 CD NS
alfador is offline  
Status: confused... com of late
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: United Kingdom
County: Norfolk
Posts: 5
hi hay88

many thanks for the radio code, stereo works a dream now
doughtys is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfador View Post
Please can u supply code for my unit?
Here are all the references on the unit



bp 7643301316

Fiat nr. 156053469

56350086853 Alfa 937 CD NS
please post the main serial number like bp3301*1234567 can be found stamped in to the metal casing around the radio
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Netherlands
County: -
Posts: 3

Member car:

147

Quote:
Originally Posted by OperationAlfa View Post
You need the model number and serial number...

Only for 147,156 and GT factory fitted Blaupunkt radios.. POST 2001.

Then enter your serial number ... starting BP

code eg BP037822578162

One of our friendly helpers will be along with a code for you shortly
Can you please provide me with the radio code of the radio BP532769151931.

Thank you
Plangeveld is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plangeveld View Post
Can you please provide me with the radio code of the radio BP532769151931.

Thank you
code 6123
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Yorkshire
Posts: 4

Member car:

Alfa GT JTD 1.9

hay88
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member



please post the main serial number like bp3301*1234567 can be found stamped in to the metal casing around the radio

Hi again, The other Numbers are - BP330158362978

Thanks for the help.

Last edited by alfador; 20-08-14 at 14:10. Reason: missed the name off..
alfador is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ukraine
County: L'viv
Posts: 1

Member car:

Alfa Romeo

Can you please provide me with the radio alfa 156 code of the radio BP037834867188.

Thank you

Last edited by westzol; 20-08-14 at 14:26.
westzol is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South Africa
County: Gauteng
Posts: 51

Member car:

Alfa Romeo

Hi Guys
Just need some info. I removed my radio becuase the steering controls were not working. I did find the green plug was not connected which i plugged in and this solved the problem. I however found a white/grey looking plug lying around (doesnt connect to the radio) and this plug has a black plastic lever on it to lock the plug in. Any ideas on what this plug would be for and where this goes on the 147 JTD, 8 valve?
Thanks.
Feizal is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Spain
County: Madrid
Posts: 1

Member car:

Alfa Romeo 147

Need help with my radio code

Hi guys,

Last week my battery died and after paying for the road assistance I discovered my radio was asking me for a code.

The information of my radio is:

Alfa 937/Alfa 947 c1v2 MP3 EU

BP669571720381

e1 034502 (dunno what this number means but it appears on the back of the radio)
part number: 7 646 695 316

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks!!!
jleon is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: South Africa
County: Eastern Cape
Posts: 5
Needing Radio Code

Hi Guys
It seems this is the place to get my radio code.
I would really appreciate your help.

I drive an Alfa Romeo GT.
It is a Blaupunkt Radio
Serial (I think): 815 BP669571721265
Alfa937/Alfa947 C1V2 MP3 EU
7646695316

Please let me know if you need more info.

Thanks!!
Danjbez is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Egypt
County: Al Qahirah
Posts: 2

Member car:

156

need radio code

serial : BP037622616063

part number 7 640 376 316

thanks
akram is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by akram View Post
serial : BP037622616063

part number 7 640 376 316

thanks
code 6214
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danjbez View Post
Hi Guys
It seems this is the place to get my radio code.
I would really appreciate your help.

I drive an Alfa Romeo GT.
It is a Blaupunkt Radio
Serial (I think): 815 BP669571721265
Alfa937/Alfa947 C1V2 MP3 EU
7646695316

Please let me know if you need more info.

Thanks!!
code 1232
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleon View Post
Hi guys,

Last week my battery died and after paying for the road assistance I discovered my radio was asking me for a code.

The information of my radio is:

Alfa 937/Alfa 947 c1v2 MP3 EU

BP669571720381

e1 034502 (dunno what this number means but it appears on the back of the radio)
part number: 7 646 695 316

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks!!!
code 5123
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by westzol View Post
Can you please provide me with the radio alfa 156 code of the radio BP037834867188.

Thank you
code 4234
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfador View Post
hay88
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member



please post the main serial number like bp3301*1234567 can be found stamped in to the metal casing around the radio

Hi again, The other Numbers are - BP330158362978

Thanks for the help.
code 1222
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Yorkshire
Posts: 4

Member car:

Alfa GT JTD 1.9

Thumbs Up

awesome. Thanks for your help.

alfador is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: United Kingdom
County: Kent
Posts: 105
Hi
Alfa 156 1.8 TS

BP 7640378316

Thank you
alfadick is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfadick View Post
Hi
Alfa 156 1.8 TS

BP 7640378316

Thank you
please post the main serial like bp0378*1234567 can be found stamped in to the metal casing a round the radio
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Finland
County: Etela-Suomen Laani
Posts: 1

Member car:

Alfa Romeo 147

Alfa Radio code

Hi, just joined the club and already need help with the radiocode.
The Blaupunkt number is BP330158383856. Would appreciate, if I got the code for the unit.
WBR, Pekka
PeePee is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: United Kingdom
County: Kent
Posts: 105
Hi,try this

AL0932Y0352815
V00352815C

Thanks
alfadick is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome