Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 21 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 76Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: United Kingdom
County: Oxfordshire
Posts: 27

Member car:

Fiat coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
hi you code is 5346
Thanks very much mate your a star
Gaz coupe is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Netherlands
County: Friesland
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
hi you can try 6134 But if not right please post the 7XXX XXX XXX Number
Ok, here are the numbers again.

- BP 532757552871
- 7645 327 316
Jeroentje147 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

right one

hi yes thats the right one for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroentje147 View Post
Ok, here are the numbers again.

- BP 532757552871
- 7645 327 316
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Netherlands
County: Friesland
Posts: 5
Cool!

Thanks a lot!
Jeroentje147 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2

Member car:

Alfa 147

Thumbs Up Radio Code please

Hi have a radio that needs a code. Seem to have lost it

Alfa937High 7649378316
BP937838733158

BP-Nr 7649378316
ProdNrFiat 7353018230

Thanks in advance
pgh41661 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

your code

hi your code is 5145
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgh41661 View Post
Hi have a radio that needs a code. Seem to have lost it

Alfa937High 7649378316
BP937838733158

BP-Nr 7649378316
ProdNrFiat 7353018230

Thanks in advance
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Bristol
Posts: 2

Member car:

alfa 147

hay88 thank you thank you. code worked perfectly, music to my ears.

cheers, saolo
saolo is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ireland
County: Kildare
Posts: 2

Member car:

Alfa 156

Hay88 - that code worked perfectly... thanks mate...
alfa15677 is offline  
Status: It's better than safe,it's death proof!!
AO Member
 
Stuntman Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Essex
Posts: 23

Member car:

alfa romeo 156

I need a code!

Hi,

I am in need of the code for my radio,not sure what numbers are required so here are all the numbers I could find:
Type 932

No 60621186

(these are stamped into the casing):
AL0932X0537487
V906374870

If it is not possible to decode(without paying AR dealer prices for the pleasure),then I will fit an aftermarket head unit,but it appears that my Alfa has a permanent live feed to the head unit,is this the case,would I be ok fitting another head unit or not?

Hope you can assist me in acquiring the code.
Thankyou in advance.
Aston8630

Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 26-03-10 at 20:36. Reason: additional information required
Stuntman Mike is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Hi i am not to sure on this one so if you try here. you have to register first but it is free and worth a shot.
Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aston8630 View Post
Hi,

I am in need of the code for my radio,not sure what numbers are required so here are all the numbers I could find:
Type 932

No 60621186

(these are stamped into the casing):
AL0932X0537487
V906374870

Hope you can assist me in acquiring the code.
Thankyou in advance.
Aston8630
hay88 is offline  
Status: It's better than safe,it's death proof!!
AO Member
 
Stuntman Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Essex
Posts: 23

Member car:

alfa romeo 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
Hi i am not to sure on this one so if you try here. you have to register first but it is free and worth a shot.
Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo
Thanks for that,but unfortunately they don't cover my model,typical!!!

Regards
Aston8630
Stuntman Mike is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

have you tried ukbookshelf.co.uk they may be able help send them a email to see if they can help
Quote:
Originally Posted by aston8630 View Post
Thanks for that,but unfortunately they don't cover my model,typical!!!

Regards
Aston8630
hay88 is offline  
Status: It's better than safe,it's death proof!!
AO Member
 
Stuntman Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Essex
Posts: 23

Member car:

alfa romeo 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
have you tried ukbookshelf.co.uk they may be able help send them a email to see if they can help
I have sent my radio details to this site,fingers crossed!!

Thanks Hay88,for your time and effort,much appreciated.

Aston8630
Stuntman Mike is offline  
Status: It's better than safe,it's death proof!!
AO Member
 
Stuntman Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Essex
Posts: 23

Member car:

alfa romeo 156

Hi to all,

I have found my code!!!!

The previous owner had written it in very small print in the sound system manual!!!

Thanks again Hay88,for your involvement in trying to assist me.

Regards
Stuntman Mike

Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 30-03-10 at 12:41.
Stuntman Mike is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Berkshire
Posts: 2

Member car:

156 20v jtd

hi can you help with code
bp037834856033
7 640 378 316
many thanks
alfahorton is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

your code 1136 if the first digit is 0 or 1 then code 1756
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfahorton View Post
hi can you help with code
bp037834856033
7 640 378 316
many thanks
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: North Yorkshire
Posts: 5

Member car:

159 1.9 JTDM SW

code

Hi Hay88.

I have a Bosch stereo i need a code for, would you be able to help?:

Alfa 969 MP3 SB05
CM- NR 7 646 303 316
Fiat nr 156 073 094 0

815 CM630391352878 if that's any help.

Very much appreciated.

Kind regards
David

Last edited by daveatfernie; 31-03-10 at 13:23.
daveatfernie is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

hi you can try 3652 / 1072 but not 100% please let me know
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveatfernie View Post
Hi Hay88.

I have a Bosch stereo i need a code for, would you be able to help?:

Alfa 969 MP3 SB05
CM- NR 7 646 303 316
Fiat nr 156 073 094 0

815 CM630391352878 if that's any help.

Very much appreciated.

Kind regards
David
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: South Africa
County: Gauteng
Posts: 202

Member car:

Fiat 500

Hi

posted before but the software was down...anyway:

bp7644392316
815bp43954903844

i've forgotten which one was on the side!

thanks
pranam is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

hi try code 6354
you have got a number missing from bp439X54903844 I think you find it a 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranam View Post
Hi

posted before but the software was down...anyway:

bp7644392316
815bp43954903844

i've forgotten which one was on the side!

thanks
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: South Africa
County: Gauteng
Posts: 202

Member car:

Fiat 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
hi try code 6354
you have got a number missing from bp439X54903844 I think you find it a 2
thanks hay88
pranam is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: North Yorkshire
Posts: 5

Member car:

159 1.9 JTDM SW

Cheers Hay88,
Its a 2009 version. I'll have a go tonight and let you know.

Cheers

Dave
daveatfernie is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ireland
County: Dublin
Posts: 48
Hi Just purchased first alfa

need a radio code if possible Numbers are BP037822603581 , 7640378316 and Prod Nr Fiat 156 034 2090

Thanks in advance

Last edited by sh head; 31-03-10 at 16:45.
sh head is offline  
Status: I am a KEITH
AO Member
 
mini jts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 230

Member car:

156 jts

Hi battery went so need a code did have generator but stopped working so thanks if some one can help.
BP037834825598 BP-Nr7640378316 Prod. Nr. Fiat 156 034 209 0
many thanks in advance.........
mini jts is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

hi try 1423 / 1401 it should be first one
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh head View Post
Hi Just purchased first alfa

need a radio code if possible Numbers are BP037822603581 , 7640378316 and Prod Nr Fiat 156 034 2090

Thanks in advance
hay88 is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome