Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 208 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 76Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: United Kingdom
County: Greater London
Posts: 1

Member car:

156 sportwagon

Code help required

Hi,
I need a code for my blaupunkt, the serial number is BP937817281497. Can you help please?
James1893 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1893 View Post
Hi,
I need a code for my blaupunkt, the serial number is BP937817281497. Can you help please?
code 3346
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
althekid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
County: -
Posts: 12

Member car:

159 Sportwagon

Hi there is it possible to provide a code for:

BP63026174616

Alex
althekid is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: United Kingdom
County: Bedfordshire
Posts: 3

Member car:

Alfa Romeo GT

Code Required Please.

Hi,

Would you have a code for the following please?

BP331047050912
baronsue is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by althekid View Post
Hi there is it possible to provide a code for:

BP63026174616

Alex
you can try code 2121 but first please check BP63026174616 as its to short
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by baronsue View Post
Hi,

Would you have a code for the following please?

BP331047050912
code 5165
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
althekid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
County: -
Posts: 12

Member car:

159 Sportwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
you can try code 2121 but first please check BP63026174616 as its to short
oops sorry.... its BP6302261746416

other info from the label:

Blaupunkt GMBH
Alfa 939 CD SB05
7646302316

Hope this helps!
althekid is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by althekid View Post
oops sorry.... its BP6302261746416

other info from the label:

Blaupunkt GMBH
Alfa 939 CD SB05
7646302316

Hope this helps!
hi its now to long bp6302*1234567
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
althekid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
County: -
Posts: 12

Member car:

159 Sportwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
hi its now to long bp6302*1234567

so sorry, you think it would be easier to look at a picture and type what you see! anyway:

BP 630 261 746 416

3rd time lucky!
althekid is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by althekid View Post
so sorry, you think it would be easier to look at a picture and type what you see! anyway:

BP 630 261 746 416

3rd time lucky!
code 4125
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
althekid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
County: -
Posts: 12

Member car:

159 Sportwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 4125
3rd time luck indeed, Hay88 your a diamond. Nottingham Alfa wanted 45+vat!
althekid is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by althekid View Post
3rd time luck indeed, Hay88 your a diamond. Nottingham Alfa wanted 45+vat!
your welcome glad to help
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Kent
Posts: 2

Member car:

156

Hi there,

I need the code for

BP937817304514

please (and thank you!)
tr1cky is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Lancashire
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 3254
Thanks for that. VERY much appreciated.
Franster is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr1cky View Post
Hi there,

I need the code for

BP937817304514

please (and thank you!)
code 2243
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Italy
County: Latina
Posts: 2

Member car:

alfa 147 td

Hi,
I need code for my BP Radio CD...

I will appreciate a lot

serial is

BP330158361647

thanks in advance
domenico147 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by domenico147 View Post
Hi,
I need code for my BP Radio CD...

I will appreciate a lot

serial is

BP330158361647

thanks in advance
code 3314
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lithuania
County: Vilnius
Posts: 3
Hello,
can you help me to get radio code? Alfa Romeo 156, year 2004.

BP-Nr. 7 643 311 316

Prod. Nr. Fiat 156 053 738

Thank you in advance.
alfalt is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Italy
County: Latina
Posts: 2

Member car:

alfa 147 td

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 3314
many many thanks...

I'm so happy!
domenico147 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: United Kingdom
County: Bedfordshire
Posts: 3

Member car:

Alfa Romeo GT

Radio code

Hi,

I'm sorry, I entered my serial number incorrectly earlier. The correct number is- BP330147050912. Would you have a code for this please. Thanks in advance.
baronsue is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by baronsue View Post
Hi,

I'm sorry, I entered my serial number incorrectly earlier. The correct number is- BP330147050912. Would you have a code for this please. Thanks in advance.
code 5236
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfalt View Post
Hello,
can you help me to get radio code? Alfa Romeo 156, year 2004.

BP-Nr. 7 643 311 316

Prod. Nr. Fiat 156 053 738

Thank you in advance.
please post the main serial like bp3311*1234567 can be found stamped in to the metal casing around the radio
hay88 is offline  
Status: obsessed
AO Silver Member
 
Loknar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Thailand
County: Bangkok
Posts: 1,407
Images: 76
Thanks man!

You always deliver
Loknar is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
County: -
Posts: 28

Member car:

alfa gt

Would it be possible to get me my radio code for my gt?

BP7645327316

I have to change the battery and would rather be looking at the code than for the code once its changed
doug1e is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug1e View Post
Would it be possible to get me my radio code for my gt?

BP7645327316

I have to change the battery and would rather be looking at the code than for the code once its changed
please send the main serial like BP5327*1234567 That can be found stamped in to the metal casing around the radio
hay88 is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome