Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 200 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 76Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Ireland
County: Dublin
Posts: 1

Member car:

147

Hi,

I want the code for
BP9378Y7233068

Thanks
bieka is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: United Kingdom
County: Bedfordshire
Posts: 9

Member car:

***** 156

Hi I need a radio code for my 156

My code is
BP331147084539

The only other codes I have are BP7634311316

Product code 156053738

And

56450017056

Hope this help

Thank you
PhilMarland is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilMarland View Post
Hi I need a radio code for my 156

My code is
BP331147084539

The only other codes I have are BP7634311316

Product code 156053738

And

56450017056

Hope this help

Thank you
code 3563
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bieka View Post
Hi,

I want the code for
BP9378Y7233068

Thanks
code 3421
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Netherlands
County: Overijssel
Posts: 2

Member car:

alfa 156

Can you help me?
Im looking for the radio code,
815BP037834856604
Alfa Blaupunkt 7640378316

Thanks, kind regards Henry
Henry38 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry38 View Post
Can you help me?
Im looking for the radio code,
815BP037834856604
Alfa Blaupunkt 7640378316

Thanks, kind regards Henry
code 5361
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Switzerland
County: Schwyz
Posts: 1
Hello guys!

I'd be glad if someone could help me with radio code from my Alfa Blaupunkt. Last week I removed my car's battery for a few hours in order to charge it then I put it back in and of course - now the radio is locked and I can't find the code anywhere...

Here are the numbers on my radio:

815 BP331147065603
7 643 311 316

Thanks a lot !
janisce is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by janisce View Post
Hello guys!

I'd be glad if someone could help me with radio code from my Alfa Blaupunkt. Last week I removed my car's battery for a few hours in order to charge it then I put it back in and of course - now the radio is locked and I can't find the code anywhere...

Here are the numbers on my radio:

815 BP331147065603
7 643 311 316

Thanks a lot !
code 1124
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: United Kingdom
County: Bedfordshire
Posts: 9

Member car:

***** 156

Thank you so much

Code works!
PhilMarland is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Netherlands
County: Overijssel
Posts: 2

Member car:

alfa 156

Thanks a lot!!
Henry38 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: United Kingdom
County: Buckinghamshire
Posts: 2

Member car:

Alfa GT

Well Happy radio code for alfa gt

Hi all,

Please help......radio code needed after changing the battery on my alfa
gt.

Serial No: BP630465639093
Model: e1034501

Your help in appreciated :-)
rai1969 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rai1969 View Post
Hi all,

Please help......radio code needed after changing the battery on my alfa
gt.

Serial No: BP630465639093
Model: e1034501

Your help in appreciated :-)
code 2456
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: United Kingdom
County: Buckinghamshire
Posts: 2

Member car:

Alfa GT

Well Happy radio code for alfa gt

Excellent! !! Thank you very much..perfect.
rai1969 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Croatia
County: Krapina-Zagorje
Posts: 2

Member car:

alfa romeo 156

Code, please

Please, generate a code for me:

815BP037822603072

7640378316

Thank you very much for your help.
snowman65 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
County: -
Posts: 1
147 alfa

Hi, i need code for my alfa 147 -02

BP937817583232

7649378316

<Thanks in advance!!!
jorppa is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman65 View Post
Please, generate a code for me:

815BP037822603072

7640378316

Thank you very much for your help.
code 5546
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorppa View Post
Hi, i need code for my alfa 147 -02

BP937817583232

7649378316

<Thanks in advance!!!
code 5353
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Croatia
County: Krapina-Zagorje
Posts: 2

Member car:

alfa romeo 156

Thank you.
snowman65 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
richiel_7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Bedfordshire
Posts: 131

Member car:

156

Hi people who kindly help!!

Looking for a rad code please.

Serial number is BP7649378316

Prod Number is 735293234

Thanks!!

Edit: Just found another bp number so not sure which is the correct one?

BP9378Y7239427

??

Last edited by richiel_7; 03-02-14 at 21:34.
richiel_7 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Netherlands
County: Overijssel
Posts: 1
Radio code

Hey there!
Need Some help with the radiocode.
Alfa 156.
Bp 037834865183

Thanks in advance!
Steensma is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by richiel_7 View Post
Hi people who kindly help!!

Looking for a rad code please.

Serial number is BP7649378316

Prod Number is 735293234

Thanks!!

Edit: Just found another bp number so not sure which is the correct one?

BP9378Y7239427

??
code 4463
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steensma View Post
Hey there!
Need Some help with the radiocode.
Alfa 156.
Bp 037834865183

Thanks in advance!
code 3663
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
richiel_7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Bedfordshire
Posts: 131

Member car:

156

Thanks hay88!!

You star
richiel_7 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: United Kingdom
County: Greater London
Posts: 6
Images: 6
Hi guys... just got myself a Yatour clone (lol - how bad can it be probably from the same factory). So in desperate need of code for my 156:

BP-Nr. 7 612 001 497
Prod. Nr. Fiat 156 034 210 0

BP149126390008

Many Thanks!
Sherloq is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherloq View Post
Hi guys... just got myself a Yatour clone (lol - how bad can it be probably from the same factory). So in desperate need of code for my 156:

BP-Nr. 7 612 001 497
Prod. Nr. Fiat 156 034 210 0

BP149126390008

Many Thanks!
code 9703 or if you can only enter to a six then 1121
Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
" SAFE " and then " CODE "
Rotate RH Tuning Knob to Select 1st Digit
Press RH Tuning Knob to Enter
Rotate RH Tuning Knob to Select 2nd Digit
Press RH Tuning Knob to Enter
Rotate RH Tuning Knob to Select 3rd Digit
Press RH Tuning Knob to Enter
Rotate RH Tuning Knob to Select 4th Digit
Press RH Tuning Knob to Enter
If the correct code number is now shown
Rotate RH Tuning Knob To Select "Return"
Press RH Tuning Knob to Enter
hay88 is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome