Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 178 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 76Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: United Kingdom
County: Kent
Posts: 1

Member car:

Alfa Romeo 147

alfa 147 stereo code please

HI
Pl ease may I have the sterio code for the following, alfa 147

BP 7 640 378 816

BP 037822585436

I hope these are the correct numbers, top one is on the sticker and bottom stamped on the stereo.

Thank you.
copasja is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by copasja View Post
HI
Pl ease may I have the sterio code for the following, alfa 147

BP 7 640 378 816

BP 037822585436

I hope these are the correct numbers, top one is on the sticker and bottom stamped on the stereo.

Thank you.
code 5236
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: United Kingdom
County: -
Posts: 1

Member car:

Alfa GT JTD

Radio code - help please

Hi,

Can anyone get me the radio code for a 147 cd player.

Alfa 937 high.
S/N BP937828380174
P/N 7 649 378 316
coolbeans is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbeans View Post
Hi,

Can anyone get me the radio code for a 147 cd player.

Alfa 937 high.
S/N BP937828380174
P/N 7 649 378 316
code 1454
hay88 is offline  
ctu
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
County: -
Posts: 31

Member car:

147

Hi
Can you do codes for the Connect Nav units as well or just the CD players?
ctu is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Midlands
Posts: 21
Images: 2
I've Just purchased a used alfa 147 and need the radio code for it. Here is the information I think is needed.

Radio is Alfa 937
bp-nr 7 643 301 316
bp 330158347054
myintegrale is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by myintegrale View Post
I've Just purchased a used alfa 147 and need the radio code for it. Here is the information I think is needed.

Radio is Alfa 937
bp-nr 7 643 301 316
bp 330158347054
code 6646
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hong Kong
County: -
Posts: 39

Member car:

156 gta

Hi Hay88,
Bp331157185702
Please help.

Rgds,
Nelson
nelson2448 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson2448 View Post
Hi Hay88,
Bp331157185702
Please help.

Rgds,
Nelson
code 5241
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bulgaria
County: Sofia
Posts: 3

Member car:

33,146,147,156

Hello all !

My car is a 2002 alfa romeo 147 1.6 TS, but i don`t have a code for the cd/navy(Magneti Mareli)
Can you help me?

735329871(Cover number)
IMEI: 500101110108910

Alfa Romeo drawing: 735320647
NIT HW number: 05035500041
NIT HW version: 3
NIT SW number: NIT937L4026
ISO code: B5830119A7
Production date: 2002 05 08

Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20130718_182137.jpg (109.3 KB, 1 views)
JORDANGT is offline  
Status: raising funds for the GTA...
Unregistered
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Romania
County: Bucuresti
Posts: 537
Images: 14

Member car:

159 2.4/156 GTA

hello

just changed my HU on the 159 for the mp3 version but this new one didn't come with a code. i would need it to see if the unit works ok otherwise i can change it.

BP nr: 7 646 302 316
fiat nr: 156 073 093 0

is there any other code i need to take from the HU so that i can get the code?

thanks
tzziviielles is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzziviielles View Post
hello

just changed my HU on the 159 for the mp3 version but this new one didn't come with a code. i would need it to see if the unit works ok otherwise i can change it.

BP nr: 7 646 302 316
fiat nr: 156 073 093 0

is there any other code i need to take from the HU so that i can get the code?

thanks
please post the main serial can be found stamped in to the metal casing like BP6302*1234567
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
County: -
Posts: 1

Member car:

alfa romeo 156

Help

Hello all !

My car is a 2001 alfa romeo 156 1.9 JTD, but i don`t have a code for the cd (Blaupunkt)
Can you help me?

BP - 7 640 378 316

Prod.Nr.Fiat 156 034 209 0

815 BP037822587534

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by shomy14; 01-09-13 at 17:38.
shomy14 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: United Kingdom
County: Antrim
Posts: 3

Member car:

Alfa 147 tspark

Hi all

Electrics went on my 147 tspark and radio is now asking for code any help would be greatly appreciated.
BP is: 7643 301 316
Product no is: 156 053 469

Thanks in advance
Kellsmc1 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellsmc1 View Post
Hi all

Electrics went on my 147 tspark and radio is now asking for code any help would be greatly appreciated.
BP is: 7643 301 316
Product no is: 156 053 469

Thanks in advance
please post the main serial number like bp3301*1234567
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shomy14 View Post
Hello all !

My car is a 2001 alfa romeo 156 1.9 JTD, but i don`t have a code for the cd (Blaupunkt)
Can you help me?

BP - 7 640 378 316

Prod.Nr.Fiat 156 034 209 0

815 BP037822587534

Thanks in advance.
code 6341
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: United Kingdom
County: Antrim
Posts: 3

Member car:

Alfa 147 tspark

Bp330147130049
Kellsmc1 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Netherlands
County: -
Posts: 2
Can you do your magic also for the Connect Nav from my Stilo Abarth?

It was broken so i have made one working out of 2 units.
but need the mastercode to make it work again:

FR103N53C should be the first one
stiloabarth026 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellsmc1 View Post
Bp330147130049
code 3542
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: United Kingdom
County: Antrim
Posts: 3

Member car:

Alfa 147 tspark

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 3542
Thanks music again
Kellsmc1 is offline  
Status: raising funds for the GTA...
Unregistered
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Romania
County: Bucuresti
Posts: 537
Images: 14

Member car:

159 2.4/156 GTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
please post the main serial can be found stamped in to the metal casing like BP6302*1234567
Bp630278162729

Thank you!
tzziviielles is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bulgaria
County: Sofia
Posts: 3

Member car:

33,146,147,156

When the car is in contact or work only want the master code.
Please tell me is there any way this thing works as it should
Or throw it in the trash.

I apologize for my bad English
JORDANGT is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzziviielles View Post
Bp630278162729

Thank you!
code 2664
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JORDANGT View Post
When the car is in contact or work only want the master code.
Please tell me is there any way this thing works as it should
Or throw it in the trash.

I apologize for my bad English
Sorry Main Dealer or a Decode Service who will plug it into a laptop and electronically read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM

unfortunately the code is not available for free (using the Serial Number ) from anywhere on the Internet.
hay88 is offline  
Status: raising funds for the GTA...
Unregistered
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Romania
County: Bucuresti
Posts: 537
Images: 14

Member car:

159 2.4/156 GTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 2664
Unfortunately the unit doesnt read mp3. Changed it for another one, can you help me with it?

BP630289780486
tzziviielles is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome