Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 176 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 76Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
County: -
Posts: 6

Member car:

alfa 147

Code CD

Hello, I changed my job to a CD nav +, I would sell it, but I do not have the code. thank you.

B.P Nr : 7 643 301 316
Fiat Nr : 156 053 469
A151
Blaupunkt GMBH
815BP3301583446209
Alfa 937 CD NS
E1 022329.
11octobre is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11octobre View Post
Hello, I changed my job to a CD nav +, I would sell it, but I do not have the code. thank you.

B.P Nr : 7 643 301 316
Fiat Nr : 156 053 469
A151
Blaupunkt GMBH
815BP3301583446209
Alfa 937 CD NS
E1 022329.
please check your serial as its to long BP3301583446209
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
County: -
Posts: 6

Member car:

alfa 147

Poste cd

excuse me , the number is 815BP330158346209.
Thank you.
11octobre is offline  
Status: RadioCodeGuy
AO Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Slovenia
County: -
Posts: 54

Member car:

156

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11octobre View Post
excuse me , the number is 815bp330158346209.
Thank you.
4231
aaverwnbe is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
County: -
Posts: 6

Member car:

alfa 147

code alfa 147

Thank you
11octobre is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Greater London
Posts: 2

Member car:

Brera 2.2 JTS

Code for Brera Radio

Hi all,

Can someone please get me the code for my Brera radio? The battery went flat and I had to disconnect it as the alarm kept going off.

S/N: BP630277810960
There's another number that is: 7646302316

Many thanks
Gressil is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gressil View Post
Hi all,

Can someone please get me the code for my Brera radio? The battery went flat and I had to disconnect it as the alarm kept going off.

S/N: BP630277810960
There's another number that is: 7646302316

Many thanks
code 5123
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Greater London
Posts: 2

Member car:

Brera 2.2 JTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 5123
Thank you very much - it worked perfectly.
Gressil is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Australia
County: Queensland
Posts: 574
Hi can you help with radio code for this. I've no code and had to fit a new battery. '03 Alfa 156 v6 auto sedan no Bose, thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (115.5 KB, 2 views)
craig_m67 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig_m67 View Post
Hi can you help with radio code for this. I've no code and had to fit a new battery. '03 Alfa 156 v6 auto sedan no Bose, thanks
code 3664
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Belarus
County: Mahilyowskaya (Mahilyow)
Posts: 1

Member car:

ALFA 166

hi everyone
can anyone help me?
s/n AR1000204986/06
thanks
alfbelarus is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
County: -
Posts: 5

Member car:

alfa romeo

Hey Im need a code the numbers are
BP - Nr 7643301316

is that the code needed.
Looking forward to answer desperately wanting my music back
AlfaOwnerGib is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfaOwnerGib View Post
Hey Im need a code the numbers are
BP - Nr 7643301316

is that the code needed.
Looking forward to answer desperately wanting my music back
please post the main serial can be found stamped in to the metal casing on the back of the radio like bp330181234567
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
County: -
Posts: 5

Member car:

alfa romeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
please post the main serial can be found stamped in to the metal casing on the back of the radio like bp330181234567
the only number that is stamped in the back is : 8635123208
AlfaOwnerGib is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Dorset
Posts: 2

Member car:

156 2.0 JTS

Car is quiet.

Hi All,

Can anyone please help with a code for my radio? It would be awesome if anyone could! The number is:

BP331147076076

It's a non-bose stereo in a 156 JTS 2.0.

Thanks very much indeed.

Ed
ChuckNorrisfish is offline  
Status: RadioCodeGuy
AO Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Slovenia
County: -
Posts: 54

Member car:

156

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucknorrisfish View Post
hi all,

can anyone please help with a code for my radio? It would be awesome if anyone could! The number is:

bp331147076076

it's a non-bose stereo in a 156 jts 2.0.

Thanks very much indeed.

Ed
5213
aaverwnbe is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Dorset
Posts: 2

Member car:

156 2.0 JTS

Thank you

Now THAT was impressive. Thanks very much aaverwnbe.
ChuckNorrisfish is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Latvia
County: Riga
Posts: 1
Please help with radio code for Alfa Rome 147, 01
BP Nr 7649378316
Prod NR Fiat 735293234
BP937817291595
mike_r is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2
JTD156 Radio Code

I have just changed the battery on my JTD 156 and cannot find the radio key code. The details off the radio are as follows

Part No. 7 640 378 316
Serial No. BP037834849427

Do you have any idea how I can get this code
mickoak is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickoak View Post
I have just changed the battery on my JTD 156 and cannot find the radio key code. The details off the radio are as follows

Part No. 7 640 378 316
Serial No. BP037834849427

Do you have any idea how I can get this code
code 6446
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_r View Post
Please help with radio code for Alfa Rome 147, 01
BP Nr 7649378316
Prod NR Fiat 735293234
BP937817291595
code 5634
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
156GTA_RSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: South Africa
County: Gauteng
Posts: 64
Hi there,

Would you be able to send me the code for my 156 GTA, 03
BP-Nr: 7 640 379 316
Prod Nr Fiat: 156 034 212 0
BP 037922631349
156GTA_RSA is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2
Thank you for your quick response. I tried the code and it did not work. Is there anyway to unlock/reset the radio
I have checked the serial numbers that I posted and they are correct. many thanks
mickoak is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickoak View Post
Thank you for your quick response. I tried the code and it did not work. Is there anyway to unlock/reset the radio
I have checked the serial numbers that I posted and they are correct. many thanks
serial No. BP037834849427 = code 6446 did you check the serial number that is stamped in to the metal casing please.

If the unit is codelocked it will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible.
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156GTA_RSA View Post
Hi there,

Would you be able to send me the code for my 156 GTA, 03
BP-Nr: 7 640 379 316
Prod Nr Fiat: 156 034 212 0
BP 037922631349
code 2133
hay88 is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome