Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 163 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 78Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: And on the eighth day God made Alfas..!
AO Gold Member
 
pendragonfalls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ireland
County: Carlow
Posts: 6,595
Images: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkids4 View Post
Hi,I need help ics code. BECKER 2580:serial number:15083246 12 volt ec 103 KW 31/01 6531 35.20.12
I have a Becker reader here. It only takes 4 digits though.
Based on your info, I split the serial number into two

1508 = 58962
3246 = 68566

And the number in the middle, after the KW bit.

6531 = 65116

Gotta be worth a go...
pendragonfalls is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: alfa gtv 3.2 for sale
AO Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Poland
County: Mazowieckie
Posts: 10
Hi, i need your help.
GTV 2004 with Blaupunkt
BP331331994187

Last edited by tomi; 28-03-13 at 15:39.
tomi is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
County: -
Posts: 12
Hi there!

Just done a throttle and ECU reset on my 156, newly bought, and the only thing missing in the history is the audio book and code!

I have an Alfa 156 HIGH CD

7 640 378 316
BP037834842611

Many thanks in advance! :-)
Stu69 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu69 View Post
Hi there!

Just done a throttle and ECU reset on my 156, newly bought, and the only thing missing in the history is the audio book and code!

I have an Alfa 156 HIGH CD

7 640 378 316
BP037834842611

Many thanks in advance! :-)
code 3633
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomi View Post
Hi, i need your help.
GTV 2004 with Blaupunkt
BP331331994187
code 1424
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
County: -
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 3633
You, Sir, are a legend!!

The missus sends a BIG thanks - she's had to drive in silence for a week!
Stu69 is offline  
Status: -
AO Silver Member
 
Bodger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: United Kingdom
County: -
Posts: 1,428
Code

Hi, I have an Alfa 156 2004
Radio has various numbers.
Alfa 156 CD NS
BP331137074431
7 643 311316

I'd be really grateful for a code.

Many thanks.
Bodger is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodger View Post
Hi, I have an Alfa 156 2004
Radio has various numbers.
Alfa 156 CD NS
BP331137074431
7 643 311316

I'd be really grateful for a code.

Many thanks.
code 3365
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Silver Member
 
Bodger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: United Kingdom
County: -
Posts: 1,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 3365
Fantastic
Thanks very much!
Bodger is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Bulgaria
County: Plovdiv
Posts: 2
Hi, I was just got my Alfa Romeo 156, but the radio was not working. You must enter code but no radio code. So please if some can send me the activation code.
BP037834829496
Alfa 156 HIGH CD 7640378316
I apologize for my bad english

Last edited by lnenel; 30-03-13 at 15:32.
lnenel is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnenel View Post
Hi, I was just got my Alfa Romeo 156, but the radio was not working. You must enter code but no radio code. So please if some can send me the activation code.
BP037834829496
Alfa 156 HIGH CD 7640378316
I apologize for my bad english
code 1516
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Bulgaria
County: Plovdiv
Posts: 2
Thank you so so so much!!
lnenel is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
alpbobruisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Belarus
County: Mahilyowskaya (Mahilyow)
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragonfalls View Post
I have a Becker reader here. It only takes 4 digits though.
Based on your info, I split the serial number into two

1508 = 58962
3246 = 68566

And the number in the middle, after the KW bit.

6531 = 65116

Gotta be worth a go...
help please with a code for ICS Alfa Romeo 166, BE2580 №25102151, AR2200026576/01
alpbobruisk is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Armenia
County: Yerevan
Posts: 3
I need codes for the following on Alfa Romeo 166:

BE2580 №25102151
Siemens AR2200026576/01

Thanks in advance!
gorichok is offline  
Status: TJR Valeting
AO Silver Member
 
Tommywho156's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: United Kingdom
County: Leicestershire
Posts: 2,267
2005 (55) 156 JTS
I had the code up until two days before I had the cam belt done!!

BP331157186823

Many thanks in advance.
Tommywho156 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommywho156 View Post
2005 (55) 156 JTS
I had the code up until two days before I had the cam belt done!!

BP331157186823

Many thanks in advance.
code 1432
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorichok View Post
I need codes for the following on Alfa Romeo 166:

BE2580 №25102151
Siemens AR2200026576/01

Thanks in advance!
Becker model BE2580 Can't be done by serial its main dealer only.
you can try the standard code of 4444 may work it your lucky
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Armenia
County: Yerevan
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
Becker model BE2580 Can't be done by serial its main dealer only.
you can try the standard code of 4444 may work it your lucky
Thank you very much!
gorichok is offline  
Status: TJR Valeting
AO Silver Member
 
Tommywho156's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: United Kingdom
County: Leicestershire
Posts: 2,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 1432
Thanks a million mate...
Tommywho156 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Russian Federation
County: Rostov-na-Donu
Posts: 1

Member car:

alfa romeo 166

4444 Does not work in BE2580(
And on a code Siemens cannot tell a code? Simply advertise the calculator Siemens it gives two codes under serial number.
Daikon is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
JimBo916's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Netherlands
County: Noord Holland
Posts: 55
Hi, I have an old Blaupunkt RNS3 with serial number BP1430Y4478088 for which I did not receive the PIN code. If you could send me the required code it would be much appreciated!

Regs, Jimme
JimBo916 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBo916 View Post
Hi, I have an old Blaupunkt RNS3 with serial number BP1430Y4478088 for which I did not receive the PIN code. If you could send me the required code it would be much appreciated!

Regs, Jimme
code 8086
Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
" FIAT " Followed By " CODE "
Rotate RH Tuning Knob to Select 1st Digit
Press RH Tuning Knob to Enter
Rotate RH Tuning Knob to Select 2nd Digit
Press RH Tuning Knob to Enter
Rotate RH Tuning Knob to Select 3rd Digit
Press RH Tuning Knob to Enter
Rotate RH Tuning Knob to Select 4th Digit
Press RH Tuning Knob to Enter
If the correct code number is now shown
Rotate RH Tuning Knob To Select " OK "
Press RH Tuning Knob to Enter
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
JimBo916's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Netherlands
County: Noord Holland
Posts: 55
Thanks man! I will try it out this evening.
JimBo916 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Greece
County: Attica
Posts: 26
Can you please advise the code for my brera old MP3 unit which i want to put in my father's 159?
Serial No is BP630371267008
Thanks in advance.
kmark is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmark View Post
Can you please advise the code for my brera old MP3 unit which i want to put in my father's 159?
Serial No is BP630371267008
Thanks in advance.
code 4654
hay88 is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome