Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 157 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 78Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Surrey
Posts: 137
This thread is not being read

i believe.
rissyone is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -
AO Member
 
RZ920's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Lincolnshire
Posts: 52
Images: 1
No problem... I've managed to sort it myself.
RZ920 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Buddy99's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Devon
Posts: 11

Member car:

Brera

No Code

Hi, can anyone help me with this??

As a result of a flat battery my radio now requires the code any help would be fantastic!

The serial number is: 815 BP630278162583

Model is: Alfa 939 CD SB05

Many thanks
David
Buddy99 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
RZ920's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Lincolnshire
Posts: 52
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy99 View Post
Hi, can anyone help me with this??

As a result of a flat battery my radio now requires the code any help would be fantastic!

The serial number is: 815 BP630278162583

Model is: Alfa 939 CD SB05

Many thanks
David
See if 4643 works.
RZ920 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
DevilsChef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ireland
County: Kilkenny
Posts: 5

Member car:

147 1.6 Lusso

Hi I'm in real need of help with my stereo, this is the 3rd time I have posted and these are all the numbers on the stereo. Please help.
I hope this is correct.

The numbers as follows: BP-Nr. 7 649 378 316.........Prod. Nr. Fiat 735 301 8230
Metal casing no. 862512320903
Alfa 937 high
7649378318
e1 021613
BP937838750357

Thanks a lot.
DevilsChef is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Surrey
Posts: 137
code

Quote:
Originally Posted by RZ920 View Post
No problem... I've managed to sort it myself.
Yes,i thought i had as well.

Certain web site seller will email your code for a 99 pence.It appears my head unit has been re coded at some point and original code number does not work...but he has had many successes so for 99 pence you could give it a go.

I still have non functioning unit if anyone can help.

Last edited by rissyone; 16-02-13 at 10:07. Reason: Update
rissyone is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Buddy99's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Devon
Posts: 11

Member car:

Brera

@ RZ920

Perfect, thank you so much!!
David
Buddy99 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
RZ920's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Lincolnshire
Posts: 52
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsChef View Post
Hi I'm in real need of help with my stereo, this is the 3rd time I have posted and these are all the numbers on the stereo. Please help.
I hope this is correct.

The numbers as follows: BP-Nr. 7 649 378 316.........Prod. Nr. Fiat 735 301 8230
Metal casing no. 862512320903
Alfa 937 high
7649378318
e1 021613
BP937838750357

Thanks a lot.
Try 2266
RZ920 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Surrey
Posts: 137
Maybe i'll try again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissyone View Post
I have had a fair bit of work done on the car,it came back from the garage with no working radio,needs code entering

BP 037822563080 is the number on the sticker,

Thanks in advance
Could have been missed...lol
rissyone is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
itacarboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Herefordshire
Posts: 869
not sure if anyone can still help, but my car come with the incorrect card so i dont have the right paperwork for my cd player but serial number is

BP330158379272
ALFA 937 CD NS

thanks
itacarboy is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: United Kingdom
County: Warwickshire
Posts: 7
Alfa 147 stereo code

Hi, hope someone can help, I have an alfa 147 with the standard Blaupunkt 937 High but the card that has come with the car is the wrong code.
numbers on the unit are
Alfa 937 High
7649378316
BP937817297654
Many thanks to anyone that can help
tarmacshredder is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
RZ920's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Lincolnshire
Posts: 52
Images: 1
Try these and let me know if they work...

rissyone: 2425

itacarboy: 5115 (not 100% on this one as it's a different unit but give it a go)

tarmacshredder: 3312
RZ920 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Netherlands
County: Zuid Holland
Posts: 1

Member car:

Fiat stilo

fiat stilo mastercode

Hi can you help me out.

I have a fiat stilo but i dont have the code.

mvs code: 1923340
Chassisnr: 00238069

Magnetti marelli 735319233
0618
500189440084670
2G7C03NAC

Can you please help me out!
I need the mastercode, the only code i have i 8069 but it doesnt work.
(sorry for my english im from the Netherlands).

Kindly regards,

Benjamin.
bdafunk is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
integraledmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: scotland
Posts: 47
Help lost code due to idiot mechanic!

Yep Mechanic disconnected the battery and never told me.it was only an oil and filter change with plugs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Numbers on the unit are
Bp700543010658. 7607005055.815 e1 021720

thanks if anybody can help.
integraledmy is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Surrey
Posts: 137
Cheese Yes Yes Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by RZ920 View Post
Try these and let me know if they work...

rissyone: 2425

itacarboy: 5115 (not 100% on this one as it's a different unit but give it a go)

tarmacshredder: 3312
Brilliant thanks,I now have music again
rissyone is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
RZ920's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Lincolnshire
Posts: 52
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by integraledmy View Post
Yep Mechanic disconnected the battery and never told me.it was only an oil and filter change with plugs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Numbers on the unit are
Bp700543010658. 7607005055.815 e1 021720

thanks if anybody can help.
Try 1145

________________

bdafunk: Sorry, I can't help you with that one... I can only decode the Blaupunkt units
RZ920 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
itacarboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Herefordshire
Posts: 869
Quote:
Originally Posted by RZ920 View Post
Try these and let me know if they work...

rissyone: 2425

itacarboy: 5115 (not 100% on this one as it's a different unit but give it a go)

tarmacshredder: 3312
Perfect thanks!!! Cheers rz920
itacarboy is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: United Kingdom
County: Warwickshire
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RZ920 View Post
Try these and let me know if they work...

rissyone: 2425

itacarboy: 5115 (not 100% on this one as it's a different unit but give it a go)

tarmacshredder: 3312
Fantastic I can listen to the stereo again, oddly my code on the card was 1412, whats the odds of 2 of the numbers being right!
Many thanks
tarmacshredder is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
integraledmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: scotland
Posts: 47
Thanks for the speedy response.Unfortunately it didnt work.what's my next move?
integraledmy is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sweden
County: Stockholm
Posts: 3

Member car:

alfa romeo

help

need code for my alfa 166 ,
model nr :BE 2580
serial nr : 15090174,
thanks
jonny k is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
RZ920's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Lincolnshire
Posts: 52
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by integraledmy View Post
Thanks for the speedy response.Unfortunately it didnt work.what's my next move?
Is that Bp number definately correct? One wrong digit will generate an incorrect code. The number you gave was Bp700543010658.... the bits I have highlighted in bold are the important bits. The first bit '005' is the model so I guess this bit must be correct. Just double check to make sure you definately have the number right. If it is then I'm a bit lost TBH!
RZ920 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sweden
County: Stockholm
Posts: 3

Member car:

alfa romeo

can any one please help find the code for my alfa 166 , ive been locking all day whitout any success
model nr :BE 25
serial nr : 15090174,
thanks
jonny k is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
County: -
Posts: 2

Member car:

Alfa Romeo147

I have just bought an Alfa 147 I(used) and am needing the radio code for my head unit an Alfa 937 CD 7645327316 the number below this is 815BP532757550201 which I presume to be the serial number, is it possible you can help or advise?
regards
Borko (Belgrade)
Borko978 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: United Kingdom
County: Kent
Posts: 10

Member car:

GTV T Spark

Hello, I recently bought an Alfa Romeo GTV Lusso T Spark 1996 and the radio code has been misplaced. Here is the details of the stereo

model nr :PU-9907A
serial nr : CL0218T0005775

Thank you
branyik is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
RZ920's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Lincolnshire
Posts: 52
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny k View Post
can any one please help find the code for my alfa 166 , ive been locking all day whitout any success
model nr :BE 25
serial nr : 15090174,
thanks
Sorry, I can't help with this one.. I can only get the code for Blaupunkt units. You may need to ask in the 166 section.

Quote:
I have just bought an Alfa 147 I(used) and am needing the radio code for my head unit an Alfa 937 CD 7645327316 the number below this is 815BP532757550201 which I presume to be the serial number, is it possible you can help or advise?
regards
Borko (Belgrade)
Borko978: Yours should be 1546

Quote:
Hello, I recently bought an Alfa Romeo GTV Lusso T Spark 1996 and the radio code has been misplaced. Here is the details of the stereo

model nr :PU-9907A
serial nr : CL0218T0005775

Thank you
Branyik: Try 1233
RZ920 is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome