Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 141 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 78Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
County: -
Posts: 1

Member car:

alfa gt

hi, I have recently become the proud owner of my first alfa, its a 2006 gt jtd, and im very happy with it!! only problem is the radio needs a code and the one in the handbook doesnt match the serial number on the head unit, so could somebody pleas help me out?

numbers are as follows,

part. 7645327316

serial. bp532769153434

thanks in advance!!
stevepritch is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepritch View Post
hi, I have recently become the proud owner of my first alfa, its a 2006 gt jtd, and im very happy with it!! only problem is the radio needs a code and the one in the handbook doesnt match the serial number on the head unit, so could somebody pleas help me out?

numbers are as follows,

part. 7645327316

serial. bp532769153434

thanks in advance!!
code 6451
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Staffordshire
Posts: 2,463
hi need a code please bp937817314588.

many thanks again
italiaautoparts is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
County: -
Posts: 9

Member car:

Alfa 145

Radio code alfa 147

Hello,

Can you help me to find the radio code

BR- nr 7 649 378 316
Prod. Nr. Fiat 735 293 234

Thanks a lot.
Wereld is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by italiaautoparts View Post
hi need a code please bp937817314588.

many thanks again
code 3415
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wereld View Post
Hello,

Can you help me to find the radio code

BR- nr 7 649 378 316
Prod. Nr. Fiat 735 293 234

Thanks a lot.
please post the main serial like bp9378*1234567
hay88 is offline  
Status: Thinking about the sound of my 156
AO Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 36
Help?

Hi there, can you help? I've just recently bought a 147 and I just realised I have all the documents apart from the radio code card. The "BP" number is - BP937617580485

Thank you in advance!!!
dudes45 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudes45 View Post
Hi there, can you help? I've just recently bought a 147 and I just realised I have all the documents apart from the radio code card. The "BP" number is - BP937617580485

Thank you in advance!!!
code 1222
hay88 is offline  
Status: Thinking about the sound of my 156
AO Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 1222
Thanks very much! Now to try and remember that for when I need it ! Thanks mate
dudes45 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudes45 View Post
Thanks very much! Now to try and remember that for when I need it ! Thanks mate
your welcome
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Romania
County: Sibiu
Posts: 4

Member car:

ALFA ROMEO 147

radio code

hy
i really need a radio code for my alfa 147

BP 937828382657
PROD NR 7353018230
thanks
blindragon is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
County: -
Posts: 9

Member car:

Alfa 145

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
please post the main serial like bp9378*1234567
There is a stamp on the side. I didn't see that yesterday.

BP9378Y7063800

This should be the right number

btw BR-Nr I write before must be BP-Nr
Wereld is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
County: -
Posts: 2

Member car:

BMW 318 Tds

here's the deal... i got a radio that came with my car, now i wanted to use it in my father's car but i cant find the code anywhere... i know it is from a fiat but other then that only this:

"BP - Nr. 7 640 378 316
Prod. Nr. Fiat 156 034 209
A151"

BP 037822553301
8 635 123 208 2 >St SN<

thats all the radio says when i took it out... can some1 reply asap?
Gildartz06 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gildartz06 View Post
here's the deal... i got a radio that came with my car, now i wanted to use it in my father's car but i cant find the code anywhere... i know it is from a fiat but other then that only this:

"BP - Nr. 7 640 378 316
Prod. Nr. Fiat 156 034 209
A151"

BP 037822553301
8 635 123 208 2 >St SN<

thats all the radio says when i took it out... can some1 reply asap?
code 5445
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wereld View Post
There is a stamp on the side. I didn't see that yesterday.

BP9378Y7063800

This should be the right number

btw BR-Nr I write before must be BP-Nr
code 3665
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindragon View Post
hy
i really need a radio code for my alfa 147

BP 937828382657
PROD NR 7353018230
thanks
code 2253
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
County: -
Posts: 2

Member car:

BMW 318 Tds

thx a lot!
i'll try it right now!
Gildartz06 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Colombia
County: Bogota D.C.
Posts: 3

Member car:

alfa romeo 147

:)

Thanks a lot. You`re the best!!!!!
It works.
milena is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cornwall
Posts: 3
Hey Hay,

My mum's 156 has had a new battery, but no one can find the radio code now?

Serial number imprinted on the metal chassis is;

BP331157188710


Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Eddie.
Eddie_fb is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Romania
County: Sibiu
Posts: 4

Member car:

ALFA ROMEO 147

radio code

thank you for your support
now i have the same problem with another one
please a code for this one too
BP 937817279761

FIAT 735293234
thank you in advance
blindragon is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Romania
County: Bucuresti
Posts: 2

Member car:

Alfa GT 1.8

Hi there,

Need your help too

Alfa 937 HIGH

BP 7 649 378 316
Fiat Nr. 735 301 823 0

Thank you!
theodanila is offline  
Status: waiting for a 2uettottanta
AO Member
 
Chrispy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Buckingham, UK
Posts: 890
Never mind. I'm sorted now.

Last edited by Chrispy; 20-10-12 at 19:12. Reason: Code found.
Chrispy is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
mike260672's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: United Kingdom
County: Pembrokeshire
Posts: 5
Hi been without a radio for far to long now been having really problems getting code after changing battery. on 147 on 03 plate
BP - Nr 7649 378 316
prod Nr Fiat 735 301 3230
It would be nice if you could help Thanks Chris
mike260672 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: France
County: Rhone Alps
Posts: 1

Member car:

alfa Roméo 156

Wave help code autoradio alfa 156

hello, i need your help. I lost my code autoradio number! my car is a alfaromeo 156 ti, year 2005.
the serial number is
BP331147094816 and 7643311316 and 156053738
thank you very much! !!!!
ulys is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
County: -
Posts: 4

Member car:

Alfa romeo

I'm a international student, last year i changed my battery becasue the battery was dead. I think the system must be restarted and the stereo requires the code. But the dealer didn't give the hand book to me. I need your help, because am going to graduate and i need sale the car.
815 BP037822583057
Alfa 156 High CD
part no. 7640378316
Kind regards
magfox is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome