Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 108 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 75Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Ireland
County: Limerick
Posts: 1

Member car:

Alfa Romeo 156

Radio Code

Hi I was hoping someone could help me.

Got my 156 back from the garage and the radio is now asking for a code.

It's serial is bp 037834873131

Alfa 156 high cd 7640378318


Many thanks in advance
LimerickAlfa is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: United Kingdom
County: Wiltshire
Posts: 2

Member car:

159 jtdm

Radio code needed

Hello,

I've just come back from two weeks away and found a dead battery and I need the radio code. Could somebody help please. The number of the radio is:

815 BP 630 277 824 315

Alfa 159 57 plate, Blaupunkt 939 CD SB05

I hope that's what is needed.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Nick.
Turbulent is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: France
County: Paris / Ill de France
Posts: 3

Member car:

micra

need radio code

Please I need the code of my little nissan micra.

Here's the serial number of the radio: BP3349 47226829 a Blaupunkt radio.

Thanks for your help.
lisamarie is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: United Kingdom
County: Greater Manchester
Posts: 3

Member car:

156

Radio Code

High...usual thing AA call out, car battery, no code....please help

BP NR 7640378316

1560342090

cheers....
Velman is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimerickAlfa View Post
Hi I was hoping someone could help me.

Got my 156 back from the garage and the radio is now asking for a code.

It's serial is bp 037834873131

Alfa 156 high cd 7640378318


Many thanks in advance
code 4642
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbulent View Post
Hello,

I've just come back from two weeks away and found a dead battery and I need the radio code. Could somebody help please. The number of the radio is:

815 BP 630 277 824 315

Alfa 159 57 plate, Blaupunkt 939 CD SB05

I hope that's what is needed.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Nick.
code 2534
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velman View Post
High...usual thing AA call out, car battery, no code....please help

BP NR 7640378316

1560342090

cheers....
please post the main serial can be found stamped in to the metal casing on the back of the radio bp0378*1234567
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisamarie View Post
Please I need the code of my little nissan micra.

Here's the serial number of the radio: BP3349 47226829 a Blaupunkt radio.

Thanks for your help.
code 3188
Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
" CODE " Then " 0000 "
Press preset " 1 " repeatedly for 1st Digit
Press preset " 2 " repeatedly for 2nd Digit
Press preset " 3 " repeatedly for 3rd Digit
Press preset " 4 " repeatedly for 4th Digit
If the correct code number is now shown
Press Tuning Up Button " ^ " To Enter
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: United Kingdom
County: Wiltshire
Posts: 2

Member car:

159 jtdm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 2534
Dear hay88,

Thanks very much for the code. Job done!

Kindest regards,

Nick.
Turbulent is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbulent View Post
Dear hay88,

Thanks very much for the code. Job done!

Kindest regards,

Nick.
your welcome
hay88 is offline  
Status: Blue Moon
AO Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ireland
County: Kildare
Posts: 13

Member car:

Alfa 147 1.6 TS

Thumbs Up CD code

Hi,

I need to replace the CD in my partners 147. Found a nice one on eBay, but it has no supporting code. The seller has been really helpful and I will buy it if I can find the right code for the unit.The Ser Nos etc on the casing are as follows:

BP 7469378316
Fiat 735293234
Alfa 937 High
BP 937817577903

I would really appreciate it if anyone could provide the right code for this unit.

Thanks City888
city888 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by city888 View Post
Hi,

I need to replace the CD in my partners 147. Found a nice one on eBay, but it has no supporting code. The seller has been really helpful and I will buy it if I can find the right code for the unit.The Ser Nos etc on the casing are as follows:

BP 7469378316
Fiat 735293234
Alfa 937 High
BP 937817577903

I would really appreciate it if anyone could provide the right code for this unit.

Thanks City888
code 5124
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Sussex
Posts: 10

Member car:

166

been driving my 166 for a week now with no code, will have to take the unit out today using the guide on here.

Will it make using the heater easier as I just push the fan and heater control and hope for the best at the moment?

I bought the code from an Alfa dealer, but it didn't work, was trying to avoid taking it out
alfa hollic is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
stumcd71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: United Kingdom
County: Wiltshire
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 5241
Many thanks
stumcd71 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Estonia
County: Vorumaa (Voru)
Posts: 1

Member car:

166

I've lost my radio/nav code

hi! please help me i need code for my alfa

details

alfa romeo 156.020.369

MLFB: 5WK78103

serial no: ar1030033204/03

date 99021121 SW3.40



Thanks for your help.
Kenapisike is offline  
Status: Blue Moon
AO Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ireland
County: Kildare
Posts: 13

Member car:

Alfa 147 1.6 TS

Thanks a million, my partner will be delighted and the eBay seller will be relieved, fingers crossed it works. City 888
city888 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: France
County: Paris / Ill de France
Posts: 3

Member car:

micra

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 3188
Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
" CODE " Then " 0000 "
Press preset " 1 " repeatedly for 1st Digit
Press preset " 2 " repeatedly for 2nd Digit
Press preset " 3 " repeatedly for 3rd Digit
Press preset " 4 " repeatedly for 4th Digit
If the correct code number is now shown
Press Tuning Up Button " ^ " To Enter
Thanks Hay88 !
Well done

You're the best !
lisamarie is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisamarie View Post
Thanks Hay88 !
Well done

You're the best !
your welcome
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Mattyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Hull
Posts: 989
Images: 2

Member car:

159 1.9 jtdm

Can I get a code please, not sure what details you want so will quote it all I can see from radio! Thanks in advance.
56350144828
Bp-nr 7645327316
Alfa 937cd 7645327316
815bp532769144188
Mattyc is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyc View Post
Can I get a code please, not sure what details you want so will quote it all I can see from radio! Thanks in advance.
56350144828
Bp-nr 7645327316
Alfa 937cd 7645327316
815bp532769144188
code 5552
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Mattyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Hull
Posts: 989
Images: 2

Member car:

159 1.9 jtdm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 5552
Thanks a million!
Mattyc is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyc View Post
Thanks a million!
your welcome
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Netherlands
County: Drenthe
Posts: 2
Need a radio code.

Hi my name is Dennis And i'm new at this forum.
I have read that some ppl can crack radio codes.
so can u help me plzz.

Chasis nmr : ZAR937000 03034148

Radio code : 735329871
3TGD06M5D


Can u mail me plzz.

dennis_struik@hotmail.com
Dennis 147 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis 147 View Post
Hi my name is Dennis And i'm new at this forum.
I have read that some ppl can crack radio codes.
so can u help me plzz.

Chasis nmr : ZAR937000 03034148

Radio code : 735329871
3TGD06M5D


Can u mail me plzz.

dennis_struik@hotmail.com
sorry Main Dealer or a Decode Service who will plug it into a laptop and electronically read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM)
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Netherlands
County: Drenthe
Posts: 2
Uhhmmm oke thx hay88.

Ill will try it at the dealer. the radio isin't orginal from this car.
wil it then be working whith the eeprom
Dennis 147 is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome