Connect Failure - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Connect Failure

The display/radio/satnav/phone are kaput on my 147. Was working fine and now all I get is the pink background with AR logo that alternates with a black background. None of the buttons work.

I'll have to book it into the dealer but it may take a couple of weeks for me to find a slot. Any ideas? All suggestions welcome.

Sponsored Links
Hi alfabee,

Mine started doing that about two weeks ago, my garage suggested removing the car battery for 5 mins and reconencting it [make sure you have the unlock code for the CN+ first!]. However, I didn't get round to doing this, as one day last week on the way into work it stoped resetting and flashed up the "SIM card not inserted" message (I had removed my card about 3 days earlier), I pressed 'esc' and it filled in the background of the phone screen. About 40 seconds later it slowly filled in the text etc. and started to play music!! Its been fine now for the last week!

I have no idea what caused it, or what fixed it, however I was playing with the light sensor at the time to try to get it to dim the screen so it wasn't quite so annoying!

best regards
Problem dissapeared after 3 days whilst fiddling with the climate control??? Who knows what it was.
Thinking of keeping a hammer in the car so I can give everything that doesnt work a good thwack!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

connect , failure