Alfa 166 3.0 & TVR Chimaera 4.0 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Alfa 166 3.0 & TVR Chimaera 4.0

I sold my Rover, and the Alfa I wanted got sold before I could buy it, so I bought a 1996/N TVR Chimaera in Green with lots of accessories, now I decide that I still want an Alfa 166 (3.0) for winter (silly moi, hasty buying decisions!!!), don't know if I'm out of line for asking, but would anyone be interested in a px? (of course you will have to pay some on top if you want the TVR) just wondered if anyone was interested, the TVR is a brilliant car, has all the bits for its next service, plus hood cover, hood bag, and all aluminium buttons and switches, 55k miles, and it roars and roars and roars.
Sponsored Links
AO Member

Member car:

Alfa 156 2.4 JTD

Looked after a friend's Chimaera 4.0 for a week - It was lovely - you could get your head in the exhaust manifold it was that big - the pickup of the Rover V8 is lovely - gotta treat it with respect though as can get very scary in anything but dry weather.
Went out for a drive with a friend who brought his Cobra replica with a Jag V12 in the front - over 9 litres of engine between the 2 of us
I need more friends that will lend me fast cars
I don't suppose it was you that overtook me one evening on Pool bank near Leeds Bradford airport about 6 weeks ago was it?
Nah, didn't think so!
Whoever it was - I wasn't trying. (yeah right)

AO Silver Member
stick with the tvr! dont go out in winter!

If i could, i'd buy one for the noise they make alone!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

166 , alfa , chimaera , tvr