I ve driven 3d and 5d 1.2 and 1.6lt. All have the same problems:
1) Disgusting steering wheel: Its electric-powered and the driver has no information what is going on to the wheels or the car. Much much worse than Punto's. My fathers Hyundai Accent has much better steering wheel ( i wish the Italians read this.. ). Bravo had better handling.
2) Creaky-scary back suspension. Problem is solved in latest versions thank God. Creaky interior (doors-seats)
3) Too cheap-looking interior, except the dash. Dash seems to be from another expensive car, the door trims and plastics are awful. Seats also. No side support. The 5-door has too soft suspension, doesn feel safe in high speeds.
4) Its too expensive, in my country its imported with very rich equipment and compared to the competition it costs much. Basic version is missing, it should only have: powered steering, air con, airbags, electrical windows/locks. All the competition has this basic version with cool prices and sell like crazy. Bad marketing moves.
5) Bad looks at 5d version. Its an ugly car, not original italian design. 3d looks superb.
Stilo was the car i was waiting months to arrive and go buy it. When it arrived, i visited the dealer, examined it for 15 minutes and went to Alfa Romeo next building and bought an 147 with a 1 minute examination. I didnt even know what 0-100Km/h it had... fortunately i followed my instinct.