What is the fuel rail connector? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Thread Tools Search this Thread
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 29-09-08 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Member
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: France
Posts: 176
What is the fuel rail connector?

Im looking to buy a fuel pressure gauge to test the pressure of the fuel rail on my 2.0TS, but dont know what the connection is on the end of the fuel rail. Its schrader type, but from what I understand a schrader has the thread on the outside not the inside.

Am trying to minimise the costs as I have spent more than enough trying to figure out the cause of my problems and also dont particularly want to cut into the fuel line to fit an inline adapter.

I also dont have a gauge to measure the thread size so would appreciate any help there. I'll then post back with the supplier info once bought and tested.

156 2.0TS SP3 LHD >145,000Km Alfa Rosso - With cured kangaroo (courtesy of a 15 quid clutch switch Thanks for nothing Alfa )
Doc G is offline  

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

connector , fuel , rail

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome