Now is the time! Connect NAV+ - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 25-08-02 Thread Starter
AO Member
Now is the time! Connect NAV+

Went to the dealer the other day, to decide whether I'd go for the 3 or 5 door version, and thus change the order i'd placed earlier.

When i got there, the dealer showed me an internal Alfa memo, about a change in price for the Connect NAV+ option. The option used to cost 1750 euro, but now the are lowering it to 995!

The memo stated that already 20% of the 147's in the Netherlands is equiped with CN+, and that they want to increase this number. It would improve their market value, and their competative position.

The dealer assured me that even though my car had already been ordered, that the new price would also be for me. Needless to say it made my choice between 3 or 5 doors easier

I don't know whether this applies for other countries as well, but if you just ordered your car, talk to your dealer, especially in the Netherlands. It might save you some money! And if you're thinking about buying the option, this would make it easier, wouldn't it?

Sponsored Links
AO Gold Member
You lucky man! wink
This is because they are going to release a new connect system (not +) which has a mono-cromatic display and can play mp3.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

connect , nav , time