the instructions u gave 4 the headlight removal were SPOT ON......THANK U VERY MUCH
1.Jack car up and put on axle stands
3. if present, remove undertray. If not, undo the 3 screws on the front underside of the bumper and the two under the sides of the front bumper.
4. undo the 5 screws in each wheel arch
5. remove wheel arches
6.undo the 2 screws on the inside of each wheel arch that holds the bumper to the body
7. place a towel/blanket underneath the bumper so that when you remove it, it won't get scratched
8. pop open bonnet and undo the 4 screws that hold the top of the bumper in place
9. remove bumper
10. removing lights: there are 3 bolts (i think it's a 10mm spanner.. i can't remember though
) holding each light in place
I don't think i've forgotten anything, but i wouldn't put it beyond me to have....