My new 166 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
My new 166

My old 1999, T, Grigio Nettuno 166 3.0 Super was sold on last week and I've been frantically searching for a replacement ever since.

At last I've found her!

3.0 Super Lusso, 2001, Y, in Rosso Alfa with Cream Leather, 17" Alloys, Xenon Lamps, Sat Nav, Phone, Cd Changer, 13000 miles, Gorgeous!!

I know red is iffy on big cars but this looks the full cafonis - my wishes for a Maserati 4Porte have been eradicated.
Sponsored Links
Any chance of a picture?
I would if I knew how, my computer skills have not reached the level of how to put a pic on this site. I've asked for an explanation but the reply was as clear as the Sat Nav instructions on the 166.

I have loads of images I would like to share but haven't got a clue how to.

Could someone tell me how in jargon free English, or Italian, and I will gladly do so.
AO Member

Member car:

Good Stuff!!

Have got to agree with your comments on the color, have seen the Red with the 16inch rims and it looks iffy, but with the 17's it looks a whole lot better.
You have the same interior colour as mine.
I've just changed my rims to the "superlinea" 17's and Eibach'ed all four corners. Big Improvement.

If the pic's reply is easy, i'll do like wise.

AO Member
Adding pictures to this site is easy.
Just follow the instructions on

Otherwise you need a homepage of your own, where you can upload pictures to using FTP. Try asking your ISP for how to start your own homepage. Most ISP's offer this service.

There are two ways to do this. You can use a hosting site such as or your own webspace provided by your internet service provider (ISP)

Just upload the picture, for fotango you are given a link to copy, for your own space you need to right click and copy the properties of the piccy once its online.

The type or paste the link here in your reply but put [img] before and [/img] after the link.

AO Gold Member

It's just Wrinx'way in telling: nice car man wink

Anyway, cream leather, hmmm
Thanks for the advice, I'll have to wait for the rain to stop now!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT