A couple of 156 questions. - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 6 Old 30-07-02 Thread Starter
AO Member
A couple of 156 questions.

Has anyone tried removing the badges from the back of a 156? The '156' and '2.5 V6 24V', not the Alfa roundel, obviously. They just seem a little excessive to me. Also, could anyone recommend which manufacturers' lowered springs to go for? (My car is Lusso spec.)
Sponsored Links
AO Gold Member

Just heat up your badges with a hair dryer, the sticky tape that holds the badges will become soft and you can pull'm off (hot!).

If there is any glue on the car afterwards, remove it with normal petrol. Works for me, car after car ....

Good luck!
156 JTD
I just used a credit card to remove mine and then some polish to remove the dirt that was left - came up gleaming!
John Fanthorpe
Removing sticky stuff without problems (and no scratches). My wife buys this from Kleeneeze - it is actually called 'Sticky Stuff Remover' - it really works. We have taken label residue from quite delicate items - definately a 'must have' in our household. We have used it for quite a number of years.
Re springs, I'd go for Alfa sport pack springs unless you don't mind having your fillings rattled by Autodelta (v.expensive) or Eibach alternatives.
PS, 156 V6 sump is very low so be v.careful

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , couple , questions