Alfa 147 standard ride height - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 09-09-08 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: -

Member car:

None yet

Alfa 147 standard ride height

Does anyone have measurements for the ride height of a 147 running on standard shocks and springs and 17" (215/45/17) tires? I would like to get a baseline for lowering my car.

I found the following figures somewhere else: 685mm front, 695mm rear. I'm wondering if anyone else can corroborate these figures as they seem a bit high.

On another note, for those using coilovers, how low are you running without fouling up the suspension and the undertray on speed bumps? And how low can you go without sacrificing comfort?
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: New South Wales

Member car:

2012 159Ti 2.4

Re: Alfa 147 standard ride height

i am interested in this topic because iam going to eventually buy this suspension kit and import it over. imo i think its well priced aswell.

Alfa Romeo Shop - Tuning, Styling, Fanartikel und Modellautos - Alfa 147 Tieferleungsfedern Federnsatz Novitec Komplettfahrwerk 41153

i think the 147 looks hot dropped and i think after settling with this setup it should end up being a 50-55mm drop, which i believe these 4wd looking cars can handle. i would have to talk to the installer and drive it for a while to determine if i would need to buy an aluminium undertray which sits higher than the standard oem tray.

i think that whatever ride height or kit you chose you will not regret the improvement you feel in regards to ride, performance (standard is pretty shocking) and of course aesthetic. is my my personal lil alfa romeo go-kart.....

aussie alfisti found @

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , alfa , height , ride , standard