hehehe...looks like every one had the same problem...for the 1st 2 hours I thought Autodelta had given me the wrong pipe.
1) damn screw holding the original pipe was facing the front, had to squeeze in and remove the screw with a very small screw driver
2) with the small 90 pipe, i couldnt get the splash guard back on, had to loosen the 3 screws holding the bumper to squeeze in the pipe
3) I actually comtemplated taking off the entire bumper at one point...decided not to when i noticed how many screws i had to remove
I got my kit straight from AD, it came with instructions with pics...similiar to the one alfa owner posted..but with more steps
but still no info on what to do with the spray..