Newbie - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 5 Old 08-07-02 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Nottinghamshire

Just found this board whilst counting down the days to the delivery of my 147. Thought I'd say hello!

Whilst browsing around, I've found a lot of horror stories. Someone please tell me that I've not made a big mistake!
Sponsored Links
Go to any forum thats only speaks about a particular make or model of any car and you will get horror stories. 147 is as reliable as any boring golf. And it also the cutest car out there.
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

I have to agree with bodhi! I've never enjoyed a car as much as my Bella (I really love HER!). As a former "BETTER-SAVE-THEN-SORRY-VOLKSWAGEN" driver I never regret the change in car brand when I came from Volkswagen to Alfa. In fact it's a small sorry, it's a giant leap forward in my driving experience. I have my Bella since January 2002 and I'm still enjoying driving around. It's a bliss! In fact, I already decided that my next car will be an Alfa Romeo. I hope an Alfa 157 Sport Wagon 2.4 JTD with Selespeed (keep my fingers very crossed!). But, I think I have to wait a couple years until my current lease contract ends and of course the Alfa 157 is being launched .

Welcome Maverick to the ever growing group of Alfa 147 drivers. In fact, I think the Alfa 147 is the most popular Alfa at this moment (look at the numbers sold). And I think the majority of Alfa 147 owners agree it's a fantastic car to drive, it's a fantastic car to see!

I don't need no one to tell me about heaven, I look at my son and daughter and I believe.

Quote of the month: "Extremist ideas bring NON-tolerance as a result, because people having their face stuck up so deep in their Ar5e that they can't smell nor are interested in other's 5hit!"
AO Silver Member
Mav: NO regrets........ if you regret it..... i'll buy it off you!!!!!!
Rest assured Mav you haven't made a mistake.
We all fall in love with our 147's as soon as we sit in them. Then we moan when our Bella is slightly less than perfect, it's only natural.
Don't worry just anticipate your first drive in your own 147.
I remember my 1st time.... but that's another story!!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT