AO Gold Member
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Changing nappies.....
I have the 'pre-disposition' for the mobile phone and I could definitely recommend it! I had my car kit (Siemens S45) placed a couple of month ago and it works PERFECTLY! The advantages:
- Auto mute of the radio when you make a call or you get a call you;
- Phone volumes can be preset through the car radio (MENU->PHONE);
- If you have the audio buttons on your steering wheel, you can change the volumes FROM your steering wheel......and this is DEFINITELY COOL!
- The sound of your phone speaker is automatically directed to your CAR SPEAKERS!
- And.... I think that your car dealer is going to be very happy if you tell him: "Place my car kit.....and by the way, I have the mobile phone pre-disposition built in!".
The sound is perfect through the speakers. The other party hears you also perfectly.
I could definitely recommend the mobile phone pre-disposition! It saves you a lot of POUNDS on a Connect system (if you go for it for the phone thing) and it works just as well!
And you could spend your other hard earned POUNDS on other accessories.
Good luck with your choice!
I don't need no one to tell me about heaven, I look at my son and daughter and I believe.
Quote of the month: "Extremist ideas bring NON-tolerance as a result, because people having their face stuck up so deep in their Ar5e that they can't smell nor are interested in other's 5hit!"