Am I being too fussy...
Have had my 156 3 months now. And besides them forgeting to put brake fluid in the day I bought it, and the annoying buzzing noise from the centre airvent, which is fixed, I havn't had too many problems.
It's going in on Friday to get the following looked at. My friends tell me I'm too fussy and I should leave most of these go.
What do you think ?
1. Tapping noise from gearstick / centre console.
[rattle from right side centre console (near radio) – loose panel / cables ??]
2. Knocking noise has returned to back of dashboard on drivers side.
[Retighten dashboard screws ??]
3. Steering wheel is clicking when you turn it on full lock again.
[Check clock spring ??]
4. Wipers are making a chattering noise again (on drivers side).
5. Passenger door panel (inside)not pushed in correctly.
6. Screw on left side of transmission tunnel (which holds carpet in place), keeps popping out.
7. After mudflaps were fitted, carpet trim under left rear wheel arch has come out twice. Plastic clip loose.
8. Seatbelt on drivers side catches when feeding through hoop on centre pillar. (happens when turning car)