first track day in the 147 - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Hi Dave, I understand you have also lowered your cars and you say VDC is perfect!, In another post in here they say that VDC is causing errors and problems when lowering your car. Have you done something in particular with the VDC when lowered your car, or did you leave it as it was? Tx!

NIce pics!!!!

Sponsored Links
AO Gold Member
i thought the plastic headlamp cover was safe in an accident and doesnt break like glass..
The VDC has definately stopped working.It was fine on the first outing on Pirellis and when i put Toyos on it stopped.The car is better on these tyres without the VDC.The car will move on all 4 wheels as you balance on the throttle through the corner,whereas the VDC tried to work to early for me.On the road the VDC was fine,but the car seems better now.Could be the tyres though.
Tx Dave, in that case and based on the facts that a lot of others have lowered theirs I will definetely go trough with it! Enjoy your next track session Ciao!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , day , track