Connect Nav+ Ref CD - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Connect Nav+ Ref CD

Hi, I'm new to the Alfa world and have recently acquired the wonderful 147 Selespeed, fitted with the Nav+ system.
The only problem concerns the speech recognition system which is set in italian. I cannot configure the system in english since no cds have been delivered with the car...even the navigation cd is missing!
Could someone help me and be kind enough to give me the name of the cd (or any SKU..) so that I'll be able to order it from Alfa Romeo in south africa?
There's no Alfa nor Fiat dealership where I live and I have to order it on my own.
Thanks for your help.
Sponsored Links
AO Member
The CD I have is made by a company called navtech but I think they only cover Europe
Have a look at
Jay Nine
You do need the UK/Ireland CD. My Vorec was set in Italian and it takes nearly 10 minutes for the system to load the English recognition. She is definately NOT a native to these shores, with a sort of Italian-American lilt. The satellite woman (already nick named Lt Uhura by my nephew who loves the old star trek re-runs) is very shakepearean though. If you still need I'll send the details on a PM - let me know.
Hi Jay Nine, I would be very pleased if you could give me some further details. Thank you. Zacharie.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

connect , nav , ref