Well, So far I done the following:
1. Replaced the exhaust for a Remus baxk box and tail-pipe.
2. Installed a K&N Competition air filter in the engine bay.
3. Installed OZ Super Nova 17" alloys with Dunlop SP Sport 9000 tyres.
4. Installed Rotex lowering competitions springs (car lowered about 4.5cm)
5. Tinted the 5 windows with Foliatec film.
6. Gear knob is from Momo.
7. Pedal set is from Sparco.
By the end of the summer I am hoping (money allowing) to get the lovely front bumper from Autodelta as well as a complete competition Brembo disc brake and caliper set.
Long term projects include a turbo kit so as to increas power to a nice 210bhp... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I fell in love with the 147 as it is now on the track day, so I can't wxait until I get her fully tuned and take her out again...
You can see some pics and videos on my site: www.ricojfdd.net/alfapics.htm
A 147 is the Alfa and the Omega of all. www.ricojfdd.net
The Red Pepper: 1.6L, 120+ bhp
BMC CDA, OZ 17" w/ Bridgestone Pole Potenza rubber, custom-made back box, SuperSprint cat replacement and centre section, Foliatec tints, Bilstein shocks, cross-drilled discs, Sony Xplod CD/Mp3 stereo, Momo gear knob + steering wheel, Sparco pedals, Beltronics Euro 550 Radar Detector and more...