cleaning inside - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
cleaning inside

what is the best product for cleaning the dash in my 147 ??? there are little white marks on it in places and I can't get rid of them, keep in mind that when its finished I don't want a cheap gloss looking finish. Also down the bottom of the doors near the speakers in the grey area I have marks from peoples shoes who don't take care when getting in and out of my car. Any answers???

Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member

Member car:

147 1.6lt

Those white marks.. very annoying. Use a soft watered cloth, no chemicals, and wipe with a dry one right away. It works for me. About the marks on the doors, i tried many ways but the only one that worked was ..spitting on them and rubbing with a wet sponge.
I agree that a damp cloth without chemicals is the best way. I use a fabric glove made by a company called ENJO ( can be used wet or dry and its excellent. I have begun using another ENJO fabric to clean the outside of the car also without chemicals (see "garage glove") on their site. The product is Austrian and is only sold directly through a sales rep.
When I've finished washing the car and shammying it, I use the damp (but rinsed clean) shammy to quickly go round the dusty surfaces inside. No build up of 'product gunk' and no nasty shininess. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

cleaning , inside