Some news more relevant to the Aussie's...
Spoke to my Alfa Dealer principal yesterday. He mentioned the following:
1. very Very few 147 GTA's will come here (less than 40 for Oz)
2. The 147 is coming up for a price hike! Woohoo...My resale value is looking better, though I plan to keep the car for a fair few years.
3. Only the 3 primary colours of 147's (Black, Silver and Red) will be imported unless the customer orders a specific colour which will take around 3 months to come here.
4. 17" Supersport alloys are no longer subsidised by Alfa Romeo SPA. So if you are wanting to specify the car with the 17" Alloys, expect to pay a cool A$3500 instead of the previous A$1000!!!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
5. Alfa Romeo Australia will no longer allow SEAT changes between car. That is, if your dealer has a Red with Tan interior, and you'd like to swap it for a Black sports leather (and assuming the dealer had another car with Black sports leather in stock), they are not allowed to swap seats over, as before.
So Yannisimmo, how's that for braking the boredom factor?