The coolest 147 Selespeed recipe!
147 Selespeed owners, try this for kicks!
1) Start your car
2) Turn off the d*mn ASR
3) Find a suitable strip of road
4) Stop completely
5) Push the pedal to the metal
6) Keep a close watch on the RPM's...
7) When it reaches about 6400, flick the right paddle, keeping the pedal pushed all the way
8) Feel that kick in the back!
Woooohoooo! I don't know why, but when you switch at 6200-6400, it seems to switch even faster and easier than the average above 5krpm fastswitch. It's just awesome! Remember to turn off the ASR though, or it will take at least twice as long, and be very jerky.
Now, it's back on the road for me!