Just joined - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Just joined

Hi all,

I have just joined. I have been driving Alfas for many years. I am the prood owner of a 156 1.8. I have always been a fan of the 116 Alfetta range, having owned a 1974 1.8 Alfetta, 1978 2.0 Alfetta, 1984 2.0 Alfetta Executive, 1985 Guilietta 2.0, 1982 2.0 GTV, 1982 GTV6 and a 1989 75 2.0. I have also own Guilias, GTV (Bertone) Spider, and a 1959 Guilietta Sprint. I have sold my soul to front wheel drive Alfas (a 155 2.0 and now my 156 1.8).

Like most of you I have had the same problem with the rattle in the dash (Hey an Alfa isn't an Alfa with out a rattle). The dealer from whom I bought the car had fixed it a couple of weeks ago but it seems to be coming back. I also had a leak from the sunroof (the rear seat was soaking), the sunroof was replaced at no charge to me altough the car is 2 years old. Both the Dealer and Alfa Romeo UK were good about the whole situation.<font size="3">Text
Sponsored Links
hey richard, welcome to the site. Blimey, you've had a lot of Alfas under your belt, haven't you! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The others will along to pop in and say hi later!

AO Gold Member
County: Surrey

Member car:

6C 2500

Hiya Richard, welcome to the nuthouse [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
AO Silver Member
County: Warwickshire
Originally posted by Richard156:
Hey an Alfa isn't an Alfa with out a rattle
Oh ****! My 147's totally squeak and rattle free. If it's not an Alfa any more, what has it become?
Welcome aboard Richard, cheers,
welcome on board. I did the same, traded a 2.0 16v 155 for a 1.8 156. I was worried about the possible reduction in performance dropping down an engine size. There is some, but to compensate, the 156 is 10 stones lighter than the 155 ( magnesium seat frames etc etc. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
AO Silver Member
<font size="6">HIYA RICH!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT