Touch up paint for 156 Alloys - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Touch up paint for 156 Alloys

Noticed the other day that one of my alloys has a scuff mark on it. The laquer is removed and there is a white mark about half and inch wide and 1 inch long. Probably from the dealer parking the car, but I can't prove it.

I'd be happy to use touch up paint to fill it, and I was wondering if anyone knows the best colour. Alfa silver seems a bit too bright.
Sponsored Links
These guys have a DIY kit that may do the trick.
I got an alloy repair kit here in Dublin from Cars r us its by repro auto and it works great its for scrapes bad kerbing and things like that but it does the trick especially if you do serious damage like I did. you can build the wheel surface back up with a special gel that hardens like a rock then sand it back down to match the wheel and then respray with the silver provided. I know you only have a scrape but it could come in handy someday. I only had my new 18"s 3 days before I needed it after a tiny lapse in concentration. Hope this is a help
By the way you wouldn't know that kerbed mine after this stuff.its 44 euros

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , alloys , paint , touch